Anyone ovulating 31st oct/1st nov?

hmmppff it seems to have gone now.. no toilet needed yet though :wohoo:
i must sound like such a psycho.. thank god my dh doesn't know what im writing in here..

i accidentally left open a window about some CM question and he read it, i think he was a bit shocked hahahaha.. poor guy, i told him that thats why we have the forum, so i dont have to talk to him abut gory details whahahaha

Men! They're such innocents aren't they! If they get freaked out reading about CM hate to think what they'll be like in the delivery room!! I just know DH will be asking the midwife to get the gunk off the baby before he holds it!

:hugs:
Wouldn't it be so much easier if there were pg symptoms that were really clear and only applied to pregnancy. Like a bright red face.... or squeaky farts.... or itchy eyebrows.... or turquoise poo!! Now I bet you couldn't explain those away however hard you tried!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: now that would be funny! im off to bed guys! have an early day tomorrow. thanks for the positive talk my mood has gone from pessimistic to downright hopeful! dnt worry i wont say a word to :witch:.:hugs:

OMg hahaha, yeah my DH would soo do that!!!

I started to laugh out loud and my colleagues (all male) wanted to have a look.. yeah right ahem...

So, night Morayo :), my cramps are of and on in waves.. but their not strong ..

I'm off to bed too Lunaty. Hope those cramps keep plaguing you!! (Had to google how to spell plaguing cos it just didn't look right :rofl:)

And tell the men to stay away, there's plenty of other sites for them to look at. Mind you, the ones I'm thinking of are probably blocked in the workplace!!

Nighty night x

hehe im guessing your right ;), have a good sleep.. dream of babys !!!

probbaly see yo guys online tomorrow :hugs:

Hello ladies! I'm feeling more positive today because after two days of nothingness on the symptom front, today i've got more to spot! This is the second day running that i've been absolutely EXHAUSTED after a good night's sleep. I cannot be bothered to do anything at all. My nipples are still overly sensitive, which usually only happens for a couple of days after ov then goes away. And i had a wave of good old nausea at my desk today which was odd. Plus for the last few hours i've had a pretty sharp pain around my right ovary. Still doubt it'll come to anything but here's hoping. Going to start the testing addiction tomorrow morning with an IC. x

hey everyone, just got back from work, had a very busy day, slept like a log and woke up really tired, and gues what, went to the loo and noticed some spotting on my knickers! what do u think? im really confused about when i actually ovulated now or maybe its just the witch playing tricks on me? whilst at work i suddenly felt this gush os wetness come out(tmi alert!im sorry) rushed to the ladies only to discover some light brownish cm, not creamy or anything just more than usual thats why i noticed!

so now im in a state of semi confusion someone shed some light on whats going on with my body.also i have two large pimples on me face! it hurts too, but i also had them around the time i thot i ws ovulating. whats going on!

Well spottin gcan happen from 7 to 10 dpo.. apparently...
Would be grate is that was the case for you !!! :dust:

Ive been wishing this uppon myself but no such luck *sight
I just get reallyreally full after i eat like bloated i dont wanna walk full hhahaha

Had those cramps yesterday and today .. and a backache yesterday too..
:muaha: testing in 4 days!!!

Good luck lady's

HUnn im pretty sure you had Implementation :D and besides.. spots only com eup with significant hormonal changes ;) (think puberty) so good chance that your are yaya :happydance:

Hmm, who knows morayo? I was hoping for some spotting too but it never happened. The pain around my ovary has gotten worse over the evening, its all on the right side of my lower abdomen and hurts when i move or stretch in certain positions. I'm totally lost with the whole thing. Am due AF on sunday but am definately doing an internet cheapie tomorrow morning just to try to stop thinking about it 24/7 x

We still testing together tomorrow morning Carrie? I'm so excited for you, i think you're heading for a :bfp: !!!

We still testing together tomorrow morning Carrie? I'm so excited for you, i think you're heading for a :bfp: !!!

We surely are!! :happydance: Had practically no spotting today which I'm kinda pleased about cos the longer it went on for the more I would have been thinking it was the :witch:. Not sure how long IBs last? But then when I got home had a sudden rush of wet (that sounds so nasty but didn't know how else to put it :rofl:!). Rushed to the loo praying it wasn't AF. Instead it was a moderate amount of really watery pale brown CM. Hoping this is all good signs.

Am so exhausted tonight too. Could have fallen asleep as soon as I got in from work and prob would have but we had plans to go out for dinner. Have climbed into bed as soon as I got in and I'm ready to get my head down. It's exhausting me just typing tonight!

Am excited reading everyone's symptoms. We've got some good stuff going on here ladies, hopefully it'll be :bfp:'s all round. Will do mine first thing tomorrow, so will try to post the result either before I leave for work, or as soon as I get there (if the bossman isn't lurking!!) xx

OK, tested this morning and ended up with the most ridiculously faint second line. I mean you really had to look for it. But I got DH to have a look and he agreed that although it was barely there, there was definitely something. It's darker now, although still faint. Does that mean it was just an evap line? I didn't think evaps started to appear until at least 10 mins after taking the test, which is why you should disregard the result if it appears after that time. It may have been faint but my second line was there from the get-go
(Ie after three mins when you're supposed to check it) Ladies, what do you think? I really wasn't expecting this, thought it would be a definite yes or no, so I feel no better off for doing the test. It's a first response one so it should be ok to use at this stage.

I've managed to take a photo within the ten minutes and you can just about see the faint line so if I'll try to get that posted in the gallery when I get in tonight. Don't want to have to wait that long to get your opinions though :hissy: so could you please start speculating for me now? If you strongly suspect it's an evap, please just tell me, I'd rather know. Don't want to get my hopes up if it's a :bfn:

Carrie i am so excited for you!! Mine was a BFN just as i thought so i reckon i'm out. I really doubt it was an evap line, the signs look so good for you! Go out on your lunch and get another test to try!! Fingers crossed!! x

I don't know if I am still in or not, got a BFN but the witch is not here.

Carrie, my lovely testing buddy, you have to promise me you'll test again on Saturday if not before (are you off work? if so it would be lovely for you and your OH to share the news together and have a whole day to revel in it and look at prams!) Lol. I have no doubt in my mind at all, everything seems to be so positive for you, you knew when you ovulated and BDed at the right times, you've had spotting and cramps, painful boobs and now a faint line on a HPT! What more do you want girl? There's deffo a bun in your oven!! x

Well ladies, after testing this morning and getting a BFN on what i thought was 13 DPO i decided to revisit the possibility that i didn't ovulate on fri 31st oct like i originally thought, purely because i'm having some symptoms that i'm definately not imagining. If you've read my other posts, i couldn't tell whether it was the friday or the mon/tues as i had what i thought were ov signs on both occasions. We BDed at times that could've caught my egg either time.
I just looked back at what i'd written in my diary and really, the signs are more likely that it was mon/tue. What do you think?

FRIDAY 31st: 'wet' feeling CM not egg-white, twinges around left ovary

SATURDAY 1st: 'wet' feeling CM not egg-white

SUNDAY 2nd : 'wet' feeling CM not egg-white, felt very saucy (TMI) which is normal for me when i ov, aching pain around right ovary

MONDAY 3rd: Spotty face, EWCM on cervix, aching around right ovary

TUESDAY 4th: EWCM when wiping, spotty face.

Well it definitely suggests you ovulated Mon/Tues, but what was it that made you think it could have been Friday? And what are the significant symptoms you're having now? Come on spill. If it was Mon/Tues that would make you 9 or 10dpo which really could mean your :bfn: could just be the result of testing a little early :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->