Anyone ovulating 31st oct/1st nov?

Muhahah yeah im still debating the same thing.. hubby said i had permission to buy another test tomorrow (thursday).. but if i wait till Saturday i know i am definitely late and it's not Af playing tricks on me again...

how about team Catnip :D

Aaahh Morayo, are you sure its the :witch: ? I'm not late because i'm pretty sure i got confused with the multiple ov signs i had this month! i thought i ov'd on 31st but now i'm sure it was the 4th, so i reckon i'm due on thursday now x

Ahh that sucks!!!

:( well ill test Saturday as i will probably jut have messed cycles anyway..

Hah i thought about rainbow too but thought it was to mooshy for yo guys ;)

i think rainbow is ok . team rainbow kinda sounds very promising u know the pot of gold sticky bean after the rainy days of ttc! i dig! well i think its the witch at least my cycle is back after the m/c, thats ok. dnt want to be upset but i am!

Aww im sorry Morayo.. it always is a bit depressing..

I havtn even had my Af yet but the :bfn: was depressing enough...
I really hope the next 2 months willbe it for us.. would be great if we could move on to 1st trimester with all of us :D

I've made it smaller now, think it needs to be smaller still? I love it!! Better than any others i've seen! x

Now that's what i call pimped up! It's cheered me up already! x

i love it how do i add it as my signature too?

just right click and save it as a picture then go to your 'edit signature' and browse for it x

Yay awesome!!! Cant believ yuor a Sam to Morayo :D

YAY! Feel so excited over a little spangly ticker! Also can't believe the coincidence! x

:muaha:

Yeah it's cheering me up too.. i think i needed that ;)

Well as son as Af i shere for us we should start a thread " team Rainbow"

Definately, loving your new avatar too Sam! Can't go wrong with a rainbow theme! I had a rainbow on my wedding day, its one of our professional pics : ) x

You have to go to User CP then choose edit signature, then you cklick on the little image icon.. to attach it..

I am using a mac and i just right clicked Ivory's banner and copyd image link

ive saved it but i vcant see any browse option on my edit signaturepage
lunaty how did u save urs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79