Anyone ovulating 31st oct/1st nov?

click on my banner on my signature above and it'll take you to the website, scroll down and copy the 1st 'code' option. then in your CP user click 'edit signature' and paste it in x

you need to copy and paste 'bulletin board 1' on the website x

wow all this is almost over my head guess i have to wait for my husband to cum fix it for me
im real dumb when it comes to things like this.durhhh!

so you right click the image and it should give you an option to save the image location... (this will not save the pic to your desktop).

Then if you go to edit signature, on your left you have an icon with a mountain i think... click it and it will open a field were you can add a link, now right click in there and say, paste image location. Preview it to see if it works and hit save :)

I most be honest i havnt worked with windows in a while so i am not to sure if you have the same option but it should be similar !

so you right click the image and it should give you an option to save the image location... (this will not save the pic to your desktop).

Then if you go to edit signature, on your left you have an icon with a mountain i think... click it and it will open a field were you can add a link, now right click in there and say, paste image location. Preview it to see if it works and hit save :)

I most be honest i havnt worked with windows in a while so i am not to sure if you have the same option but it should be similar !

yep i did that but its not working out i tried to preview the signature but im just getting a box that refused to open

https://https://www.myrainbowtext.com/

see i just tried it agian in my last post and its just showing a box see!

hmm... damn.. i wish i knew how those options are called on wondows.. it might be a bit different..

wow, sam! ure the best. thanks hun.

ladies im off to bed! thanks for the moral support tonite. have a good nite rest and catch y'll 2mrw. sam thank for ur help and well fx for ur bfps!no af yet so ure still in somewhat!

hi nat, im cool just got back from work. what do u do? sorry if im intruding . the witch got me big time this morn so im officially OUT! how was ur day? and watz up with u?

Hi Sammie, sorry AF got you but at least you're now officially working toward ov time again! I'm a teacher. Back to work in a bit for parent's evening : ( how about you? x

Hello galls!!! Whilst you are back at home.. im at work hahahah :)
Am working as Mac op :)

O yeah and the damn :witch still hasnt shown up.. am now on CD35 *sight...
Well last month it took until CD37... so it should either show up by then or with a bit of hopeful luck i will get my :bfp:

Nat what kind of teacher are you?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->