Anyone ovulating 31st oct/1st nov?

I'm just assuming it's too early for symptoms, although earlier i felt really weird and briefly wondered.... Can't describe it much more thatn that i just felt odd!

Well i said i thought it was too early for symptoms at 5/6 dpo but weirdly i've had minor aches/twinges around my left ovary most of the afternoon and evening. could it be anything? x

I defo had strange light cramping in my lower abdomen when i was lying in bed trying to go to sleep last night! Trying so hard not to look out for signs and discounting anything i feel but its strange i'm getting these things. Probably body playing tricks on me! x

hi babybooties, you having any symptoms? i'm driving myself nuts, promised i wouldn't look for signs but can't help feeling stuff! x

hi all, im definitely ahving some weird symtoms, like some pulling sensations in my belly button, my boobs dnt really ache much though just some slight twinges every now and then, plus my stomach is really bloated, and ive been peeing a lot.and yeah the lower abdominal aches. i read somewhere that the stuffy and runny nose is also a sign of bfp, though my nose is as clear as they come.lol

hi lunaty, ur symtoms seem so so similar to mine when i had my last bfp. heres wishing u one, good luck.

sorry if i tmi, but my cm has been so thick and whitish, anyone have any idea what cm is supposed to be like during the luteal phase?hope its not thrush? it doesnt itch or smell though! sorry if it sounds gross!

Hey girls! I hope you're all well! I can't believe all these symptoms...the stuffy nose thing...I have that too! The weird feeling, I have that one too! And I've been feeling like crampy and needle pains too! I think it's too early, but I can't help but notice these things!

sorry if i tmi, but my cm has been so thick and whitish, anyone have any idea what cm is supposed to be like during the luteal phase?hope its not thrush? it doesnt itch or smell though! sorry if it sounds gross!

Should be all god, i ave the same :)
As for symptoms, yeah still feel them.. although the pain has subsided a now.. funny it just comes up heavier in the evening it seems.. I dotn know if it has anything to do but i had some bleeding gums this morning, for anyone who is interested, ive wrote down my exact stuff in my journal :blush:

Good to everyone!

Should be all god, i ave the same :)
As for symptoms, yeah still feel them.. although the pain has subsided a now.. funny it just comes up heavier in the evening it seems.. I dotn know if it has anything to do but i had some bleeding gums this morning, for anyone who is interested, ive wrote down my exact stuff in my journal :blush:

Good to everyone!
it seems ur signs are all pointing towards bfp.good luck dear!

Well I was a bit later in the end, so am only 4dpo now - really wierd is that I have been finding all my food unbelievably salty - so odd as it wasn't really and I love salty food!! Fingers crossed, although as my DH had to go away for work we only managed to BD 3 & 2 days before O.

Have been charting my temps, and my shift has only been quite small about 0.3C - FF has pinpointed my O, is this strange for it to be so small?

Well, add me to the list. My chart just put my O date as the 31st.

When are we testing? LOL! The 14th?

ivoryapril where u at? whats up with u?

Hi buddies!! :wave:

Well I've decided I ov'd on Sun 2nd, despite FF giving me an OV date of Fri 31st. Didn't wake up to take temps till late last weekend. Woke up to take temp at normal time today, then went back to sleep and retook it when I woke at 11am (pls don't judge me, I've had a hard week, been v tired! :blush:). It was 0.4 degrees higher the second time, so I reckon there's a good chance that my temps were about 0.4 degrees higher last weekend than they would have been if I'd taken them at my normal time. So, anyhoo, as we bd'd twice on Sat and once on Sun am hoping we're in with a good chance this cycle.

So, been symptom-spotting like any good TTCer in the 2ww . I've noticed lots of CM (don't know if that's unusual for me at this time in my cycle), was emotional today (burst into tears tonight for no reason) and exhausted (wanted to go clothes shopping today but was too exhausted to go - highly unusual). Have also been getting strange twinges on and off since Thursday, a bit between a stitch and a v mild AF cramp. Not sure if any of the above really means anything though. Will only really begin to get excited about the possibility of a :bfp: if my bb's start to feel tender and at the mo they're fine.

Anybody else got any new symptoms to report? :hugs:

Tender bbs
increased creamy cm
stuffy nose
foods i love don't taste so good
i get a crampy feeling now and then
constantly tired, i yawn all day
more hungry than normal

Think I may be out in the next couple of days. Getting v bad AF cramps today and now think my emotional outburst yesterday could be due to impending AF. I'm CD 25 so would be a little early but I got my AF at CD21 last cycle so it wouldn't be impossible. I know that it could be implantation cramps and I got a dip in temp yesterday although don't know if it's gone up again today cos temp-taking went a bit wrong. But I don't want to get my hopes up :witch: has a tendency to be a bit of an early bird with me sometimes.

what happened to al the initial posters on this thread? please please lets know whats going on with u. i dnt have much symtoms anymore now and im too afraid t o test now im going to wait until the 20th, had a bit of heartburn yesterday thoug and cm is well creamy sorta but cant be sure cos e and oh bd yesterday morning.

Hey ladies! I'm 6-7 dpo (don't have a FF chart so my Ov doesn't show on my ticker) and here are my symptoms:
Twinges & Needley pains (from 4-5dpo)
Congestion
high, closed & soft CP
creamy CM (that changes a lot)
Feeling like AF will start early, not due for another week
general weirdness
slobber :D if you can count that... :rofl:
oh, and I feel really bloated

Grasping at straws here...too soon for any of these 'symptoms'... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts