Anyone ovulating 31st oct/1st nov?

yeahyeahyeah , wohoo Carrie, hope this is it for you!!!
hmm maybe i should test early.. you guys have a bad influence on me :rofl:

Think I may have spoken to soon :( I haven't had any more pink. Now it's light brown instead, which is exactly how my AF started last cycle. I also just feel like my AF is about to appear. I'm feeling a bit grotty today I'm getting feelings in my lower back and I'm a bit loose, all things which normally point to the :witch: Not sure if I want to test on Thursday now, really don't want to see a :bfn: If I'm right she should be here in a couple of days anyway :cry:

Uh..... something is going on over here! Never ever in my life have I had EWCM before AF, she's due in 72 hours or less. Went to DTD but before we could actually do anything, I got a gush of EWCM. TONS OF IT. DTD right away but I think it's way to late for me to O.

Any ideas?

Hmm... I've had EWCM this month after ovulation too, not loads, but i don't usually get it after Ov. Who knows?!

Oh Carrie don't be too down, i've read that implantation bleeding is either pink or brown so dont worry. That would make your luteal phase pretty short, how long is it normally from ov to period? x

Well this morning i fell straight back to sleep when i turned off my alarm. Barely remember the first time i woke up at all, then had a lovely really vivid dream about falling in love with my new boyfriend (Austin Healy from strictly come dancing!?) I have felt totally exhausted all day, like i was out on the razz last night when really i was fast asleep by 11 and didnt get up till 8.15. Seem to be having lots more wet CM today and still having crampy twinges but they dont feel like AF, still feels more like i need to go to the bathroom! x

Wow, it's like a CM fest in here today!! That's all good ladies!

Mine's still a really really light brown when I wipe sometimes. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is IB not AF. Still testing Thursday morning unless the brown CM gets heavier.

:hug: to everyone xxx

I've read that it's normal to get EWCM right before AF. But and increase in creamy CM is also a sign of pregnancy. Not like this really helps you... but I wanted to put my two cents in! :blush:

hmm well,i have a bit of creamy cm but not much..
somehow i dotn think ill be in this month..

i did have some symptoms but they can be explained in other things.. so there goes my certainty.. still secretly hoping i might be.. Well find out on coming Sunday!

Hmmpff the thought of might having to try for half a year is depressing me ..

You've prob posted this already somewhere Lunaty, so sorry if I wasn't paying attention, but how long have you been TTC?

hi everyone, lunaty and carrie b i hope y'll get ur bfp's, i did a sneak preview test yesterday and got a bfn, well im noot due to test till the 20th anyway, i think cos i had a m/c on 19th oct at 6wks and so not exactly sure when i was to ovulate but just went with my body symtoms! ive not given up yet but i would be really happy if most of u guys got ur bfp thi s month it would make me very hopeful for mine!
well im not exactly symtom spotting anymore cos pretty much all of my symtoms are gone except for bleeding gums when i brush and a huge appetite but ofcourse that could be due to the multivits im taking. well best of luck ladies! bfp!bfp!bfp!

Sounds like it's still really early Morayo so I'm blowing big fat raspberries at your :bfn: and keeping my fx for your :bfp: :hugs:

:dust:
thanks love ur mail just brought tears to my eyes. ure so kind!:hugs:wish u :bfp: too.:hug:

You've prob posted this already somewhere Lunaty, so sorry if I wasn't paying attention, but how long have you been TTC?

Haha no prob, this is our first month trying but been of the pill for 3 months now :)

This is our first month temping and stuff, although we've been not preventing since August.

I've had a runny nose the last few days which I've been thrilled about(!) cos I'm sure I read it can be a symptom. But it's just dawned on me tonight that my eye has been a bit stingy the last few days too (new contact lens just ain't agreeing with me) and that's probably making my nose run. That was the only symptom I had left that I couldn't find an alternative reason for and now that's gone too :hissy: The 2ww is poo, damn all the vague early pg symptoms that can easily be explained away!!!

yeah i know exactly what you mean, ive been having a runny blocked nose since 2 dpo and to be honest i have a vague feeling i's just my allergy playing up.. (its starting to get spring/summer here)

Then i started having cramps and i was like yay, but it might have been something i ate -__- (like last night) haha. My journal is full of it!

Im totally with yo, damn those symptoms that can be explained away!!!!

wow ladies it seems we are beginning to give up on our bfps, what happened to all the symtoms and stuff we felt be4? u guys give me so much hope with ur posts and i would lik eto say that we shdnt say its over till its over, besides, the baby dancing we do when ttc is a small consolation.lol. we'll all get our bfps and sooner than we think. id like to add that IB can bome thru as either light pink, pink, or brown cm and also most pms symtoms are also pg symtoms so the signs we see may be interpreted one way or the other. ill keep myy fingers crossed for us all! yeah!

Wouldn't it be so much easier if there were pg symptoms that were really clear and only applied to pregnancy. Like a bright red face.... or squeaky farts.... or itchy eyebrows.... or turquoise poo!! Now I bet you couldn't explain those away however hard you tried!

wow ladies it seems we are beginning to give up on our bfps, what happened to all the symtoms and stuff we felt be4? u guys give me so much hope with ur posts and i would lik eto say that we shdnt say its over till its over, besides, the baby dancing we do when ttc is a small consolation.lol. we'll all get our bfps and sooner than we think. id like to add that IB can bome thru as either light pink, pink, or brown cm and also most pms symtoms are also pg symtoms so the signs we see may be interpreted one way or the other. ill keep myy fingers crossed for us all! yeah!

Heehee, that's what comes of the 2ww. You gather all the symptoms you can in the first week, then by the second you get bored cos there's no more symptoms you can possibly consider, so you while away the time discounting them instead!! Don't worry, for all my "oh I so bet I'm not, it's bound to be a :bfn:, I don't really feel pg" I am secretly deep down really hopeful of my symptoms...... just don't tell the :witch: I'm trying to call her bluff :shhh: :rofl:

heheh sorry hun, im just preparing myself.. :rofl: i cant face a :bfn:
i was very positive in the beginning but these seem to have weakened down as far as signs go.. but who knows as i have probably said before to countless people.. it aint over till the :witch: shows :dohh:

thansk for the pep talk hun :hugs:

oww oww i feel a cramp!!!! .. yay.. i just hope it's not the tomato i just ate.. or me having to go toilet whahahaha tell me it isnt so!!

oww oww i feel a cramp!!!! .. yay.. i just hope it's not the tomato i just ate.. or me having to go toilet whahahaha tell me it isnt so!!

Hurrah!! I hope it lasts for a couple of hours and is really uncomfortable painful (I mean all that in a nice way, promise! :hugs:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->