Anyone ovulating 31st oct/1st nov?

hmm still stuffy nose,

Overall very full feeling if i eat anything, very hungry but when i eat i suddenly dont feel hungry anymore?!

i feel very whiny if that makes sense hahaha

And stools are off too..

Other then that, i dotn have anything unusual unfortunately ...
Wish the 17th is here soon!

Hello ladies! Sorry i've been MIA but my hubby is only home on weekends so i need to spend my time with him. Well, since the weird ovulation-type pains i've felt ok. Bit of a funny slightly nauseous feeling but maybe just symptom-spotting. Tired, but could be just the dark nights. Had heartburn twice but sure its way too early for that. No increase in CM. But i've had a few random moodswings for no reason and my boobs are aching :happydance:

still on operation ignore, ignore, ignore all signs! (As you can probably tell from my pessimistic attitude!) x

.. my boobs aren't sore as such, just noticeable, like a pulsing feeling. Also, (TMI alert) i've had really bad gas the last 3 days!? (Tmi alert again) just checked my cervix and it still seems high and is wet. Plenty of EWCM when i gave a 'squeeze'. Dont know what that means? x

Well my AF stylee cramps dissipated by late lunchtime with no sign of :witch:. Trying, and failing, not to think that it could have been implanation cramps. Am desperately trying not to symptom spot, but have had a really runny nose today (am probably going mad but I'm sure that's a possible sign?), and was exhausted when I went shopping today. Was really drained anytime I climbed a flight of stairs. Mind you, got home did ironing :iron:, baked a cake :cake: and cooked dinner (couldn't find a smilie for that!), so perhaps I'm not as exhausted as I'd like to believe. Damn these imaginary symptoms!! :rofl:

Just told OH that I really want sore achy boobs cos I'd see that as a definite sign. He offered to punch them for me, what a sweetheart eh! :rofl:

Carrie, you're OH sounds similar to mine, that's exactly what he'd have said to me! x

Ow wow how considerate ;)

Im sure mine would have offered that too whahaha

Im waiting for any signs of implementation but to no avail.. only thing i have (TMI) is runs tot eh bathroom but im pretty sure it's last nights indian :rofl:

So im gonna try not to symptom spot until 17th.. mayeb then i will get a :bfp:
(one can hope right)

Yep, he's the best!! He'll do anything and everything he can in the battle to TTC, including using my cleavage as a punchbag!! :rofl:

PS How sad am I, I actually had a look on fertility friend to see if they listed 'runny nose' as a symptom for me to tick! :rofl: Perhaps I'll have to create it as a custom listing!!

hey do custom listings :D?!

Whaha maybe i can join and ark bad indian as a symptom too

Man i hate waiting, i wish i wasnt this impatient but i cant help it!!!
how do you keep sane in these times!!!

Yep the waiting sucks!! Oh and I thought I should let you cycle buddies know that you're going to have to watch this space for a little while cos it's going to be a couple of weeks before I test. The ideal time would be next weekend but we have my nieces over for the whole weekend. Would just end up miserable if I got a :bfn: which isn't fair on them, and if I got a :bfp: wouldn't want them there cos would want to celebrate with DH. So have decided it will need to be the following weekend. Sounds strange I know but if I do it during the week and it's a :bfp: I feel like me and DH won't have any quality time to really enjoy the result cos of having to work. If I do it Sat morning and it's a :bfp: I'll have the whole day to myself to get to enjoy my little secret then will be able to surprise OH when he comes home from work. Also think I'd prefer to give the :witch: plenty of time to show her face rather than test and get a :bfn:.

Ill probably do it on sunday eve.. omgomgomgomg
yeah hopefully i wont get a :bfn:

Will be at my Dh dad as he just came back form his op.. (he has prostate cancer in advanced stages) it would be awesome to be able to give some good news to the family :D

Really hope it's a :bfp: for you Lunaty, I'm sure it would be just the news DH's family could do with right now :hugs:

Just realised that this essentially means I'm in a 3WW! Who would do that to themselves!! See I'm strong about it right now, but you know the minute AF is late I'll be POAS regardlss of what else is going on!

heheh tell you what, my last cycle was 37 days so i might well be in a 3ww aswell :hug:

Well ive been having some stingy pains down my belly so hoping again but im still disappointed i dotn have any sore Bb's and no implementation bleed to be seen either haha

Well I got a BFN, blah. My CM just went sticky, don't think that's a good sign.

John says my boobs are HUGE! Like that means anything.

I'll test again on Saturday.

I feel ok too. My boobs don't seem to be as tender as yesterday. Been having some cramps that feel like i need the loo! But not really like AF cramps. Dont feel hopeful today. x

OMG!! Think I may have just had an implantation bleed!!!! Had a dip in temp on Saturday and really bad AF type cramps on Sunday (not due AF till this weekend so v unusual), both of which I think can be signs of implantation. Tried not to read too much into it but decided next thing to look out for had to be the bleed. Didn't think it would really happen but have just been to the loo and when I wiped myself (sorry if TMI) had a small amount of very definite light pink CM!! Got so excited I burst into tears!!

If this isn't the lead up to a :bfp: it's going to kill me!!

Somebody please calm me down!!!

No, i can't calm you down cos i'm jumping up and down for you too!!! x

That doesn't help me!!!!!!! Although I love that you're as excited as I am :hugs: xx

hi everyone, lunaty and carrie b i hope y'll get ur bfp's, i did a sneak preview test yesterday and got a bfn, well im noot due to test till the 20th anyway, i think cos i had a m/c on 19th oct at 6wks and so not exactly sure when i was to ovulate but just went with my body symtoms! ive not given up yet but i would be really happy if most of u guys got ur bfp thi s month it would make me very hopeful for mine!
well im not exactly symtom spotting anymore cos pretty much all of my symtoms are gone except for bleeding gums when i brush and a huge appetite but ofcourse that could be due to the multivits im taking. well best of luck ladies! bfp!bfp!bfp!

OMG!! Think I may have just had an implantation bleed!!!! Had a dip in temp on Saturday and really bad AF type cramps on Sunday (not due AF till this weekend so v unusual), both of which I think can be signs of implantation. Tried not to read too much into it but decided next thing to look out for had to be the bleed. Didn't think it would really happen but have just been to the loo and when I wiped myself (sorry if TMI) had a small amount of very definite light pink CM!! Got so excited I burst into tears!!

If this isn't the lead up to a :bfp: it's going to kill me!!

Somebody please calm me down!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::hug:

hi everyone, lunaty and carrie b i hope y'll get ur bfp's, i did a sneak preview test yesterday and got a bfn, well im noot due to test till the 20th anyway, i think cos i had a m/c on 19th oct at 6wks and so not exactly sure when i was to ovulate but just went with my body symtoms! ive not given up yet but i would be really happy if most of u guys got ur bfp thi s month it would make me very hopeful for mine!
well im not exactly symtom spotting anymore cos pretty much all of my symtoms are gone except for bleeding gums when i brush and a huge appetite but ofcourse that could be due to the multivits im taking. well best of luck ladies! bfp!bfp!bfp!

Sounds like it's still really early Morayo so I'm blowing big fat raspberries at your :bfn: and keeping my fx for your :bfp: :hugs:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"