• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone ovulating around 5th of July and want to wait the TWW together?

What do your DH's think about testing a lot? Mine thinks i should just wait until im really late

Mine doesn't seem to care either way. He'll randomly ask me "knocked up yet?" "Pee on anything today?"

Hi ladies! Ursula, I'm 9 dpo today too.

Yeah knowing you can test early makes it almost impossible not to. But it is also way more stressful, potentially many BFNs instead of just one or two before AF. I think this is our 5th cycle and I'm starting to get impatient and worried. I think I'm going to try to stop testing early after this cycle. I got a weird positive at 5 dpo which I thought was a defective wondfo, but some other ladies suggested it could be a chemical pregnancy (all BFNs since, even on FRER) :-/

Not sure what to think really!

Hi ladies! Ursula, I'm 9 dpo today too.

Yeah knowing you can test early makes it almost impossible not to. But it is also way more stressful, potentially many BFNs instead of just one or two before AF. I think this is our 5th cycle and I'm starting to get impatient and worried. I think I'm going to try to stop testing early after this cycle. I got a weird positive at 5 dpo which I thought was a defective wondfo, but some other ladies suggested it could be a chemical pregnancy (all BFNs since, even on FRER) :-/

Not sure what to think really!

5dpo is definitely early to be testing lol must common implant day is 9DPO

Im feeling wet down there too today...what could that mean?

Hello Carlinator :), I read some of your posts about the wondfos. I agree 5dpo is very early. I started testing around then too though...hehe.

I have symptoms! I had severe dizziness today during dinner to the point I had to lie on the floor. I also feel nauseous. This is getting exciting!

My boobs were not sore all day but they definitely are now! Had a couple dizzy spells and back ache this morning...tww sucks

Sore boobs came back today, cramps almost all day, and I've been so irritable. I feel extra lazy, tired, and completely bloated. Ugh.

WOW @Powell130 and Squirrel, both of your charts look very nice! FX'd for you gals!

I am 7dpo and just now am experiencing some dull lower back cramping. Nothing too major. We'll see what the doc says tomorrow. I might not get my blood work results till probably a few days later. I can't wait to hear good news from this group!

This is probably way tmi, but I just was in the bathroom before bed and there was what looked like I had shed a pinkish colored piece of tissue in the bottom of the toilet. Earlier today I thought I had passed some non-colored small ones, but thought I was seeing things. Could this be an implantation thing? Can it shed your lining like that?

Well I wanted to wait to take my first FRER at 10dpo but I couldn't wait. 9dpo at night and here is my test. Anyone see anything?

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 7
Hey Ursula, I don't see anything, but don't give up hope, it can most definitely be too early! I have tons of Wonfo pregnancy tests and I plan to test every day till I get AF or my BFP.

Sorry Ursuala, but I don't see anything yet. 9dpo is still really early though. Hopefully it will turn into a BFP over the next few days!

I tested this morning at 8dpo and got a BFN, silly to even try so early! I have zero willpower it would seem! I didn't get a BFP with my daughter till the evening of 10dpo, so I really should wait until then at least, but I just know I'll test tomorrow morning too. I'm ridiculous!! My temp stayed up today, so my chart is still looking nice and it looks to be going triphasic, not that that means anything.

In one of the message boards girls werr checking their cervix height but i can't remember which one ...anybody know?

In one of the message boards girls werr checking their cervix height but i can't remember which one ...anybody know?
A lot of us check CP!!
https://beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back