Anyone ovulating around 5th of July and want to wait the TWW together?

What are your gals' symptoms to date? I just began to feel some pain in my right side. I've also been extremely dizzy and nauseous. How about everyone else?

No symptoms here, and it's 10 dpo today-- it's like 1am right now. I will test again this morning. I don't normally test every day but since I have Quite a few internet cheapies, I might as well use them. If I get AF, at least I have a plan for next month.

Actually, the only thing I've been feeling is crampiness since 7/8 dpo. It's very subtle and it comes and goes. It could go either way I suppose.

@Fairycat, how do you feel!?

I caved this morning and took a test at 9dpo-BFN. Now I'm wondering if all of these symptoms are in my head. The wait continues...

Yesterday 10DPO I had what felt like a cold yesterday: a mild sore throat, bad muscle cramps all over, mild headache and dizziness. 11DPO today, don't feel the cold symptoms yet (maybe later), but teeth are sensitive, both top and bottom. I have been feeling some twinges in my abdomen and stomach felt unsettled but that's usually how it feels if I'm indeed having a cold.

I am certain hormones are messing with my body, it's just not clear whether it's due to AF coming up or pregnancy. I might get a cheap test today and test tmr morning just out of curiosity.

I caved this morning and took a test at 9dpo-BFN. Now I'm wondering if all of these symptoms are in my head. The wait continues...

9DPO is the most common implantation day so you have plenty of time :)

I haven't had many symptoms. Tender breasts since 2dpo, but this is a common TWW symptom for me even if AF is coming. I've had this odd lingering nauseous feeling the last two days, which is also unlikely to be pregnancy related, as it's too early for nausea and I didn't get any with either of my last pregnancies. I don't tend to feel sick. Ever! I've had a sore throat the last two days and hot flushes for a few days too. Then there's just this feeling that I'm pregnant. I've had that before when I was pregnant, but also when AF has showed. So basically I have a whole pile of nothing to report :haha: expecting BFNs tomorrow on 11dpo. I'll probably use up my stash on 12dpo (if AF doesn't arrive before then) and then await the inevitable.

Goodnight everyone, just wanted to say that I hope some more ladies get their BFPs soon! FX'd.

Little dip today. Meh. Still above cover line tho and cervix is high, soft and tightly closed which is favorable so not tooooooooo worried yet lol

10 dpo,boobs are still sore, and another bfn. Wish I didn't start testing so soon, all the bfn's are annoying me!

10 dpo,boobs are still sore, and another bfn. Wish I didn't start testing so soon, all the bfn's are annoying me!

This is exactly how I feel!

11DPO here and stark white BFNs. I had positive tests by now with both of my boys. Am thinking I'm out and quite at peace with it - we've decided to TTC officially from next month which I'm excited about. And I've learned a few lessons from this crazy month, mainly not to test so early as daily BFNs are no good!

Ive had some sharp painful twinges in my lower left abdomen today ...not sure what that is

Having a hard day today, ladies. It's always tough going through TTC when you see all the pregnancy announcements/gender reveals on Facebook... but my sis-in-law called to tell us last night that she's prego with twins.

I'm happy for her, of course, but it's so hard because we were going through this TTC journey together--so we could share in all the highs and lows and cynicism that TTC brings. And now it just feels like... it's just me. Even all my friends who have been going through IVF or who have sperm motility issues are all pregnant now. Which is awesome, and I feel awful for even feeling jealous. But sometimes it makes me cry.

Anyway, just had to vent. I'm 12dpo today and have no idea what's going on with my cycle, because my temps dropped for 8-11dpo (though not below coverline) even though I'm on progesterone supps. Temp shot way up again today though, so who knows. Best of luck to you all :)

Having a hard day today, ladies. It's always tough going through TTC when you see all the pregnancy announcements/gender reveals on Facebook... but my sis-in-law called to tell us last night that she's prego with twins.

I'm happy for her, of course, but it's so hard because we were going through this TTC journey together--so we could share in all the highs and lows and cynicism that TTC brings. And now it just feels like... it's just me. Even all my friends who have been going through IVF or who have sperm motility issues are all pregnant now. Which is awesome, and I feel awful for even feeling jealous. But sometimes it makes me cry.

Anyway, just had to vent. I'm 12dpo today and have no idea what's going on with my cycle, because my temps dropped for 8-11dpo (though not below coverline) even though I'm on progesterone supps. Temp shot way up again today though, so who knows. Best of luck to you all :)

Kind I just say that you are brave for sharing that with us? Yes, it is completely normal and human to feel a twinge of jealousy. No you don't wish them ill, no you don't hate them because it wasn't you instead, it's a simple yearning. The calling of motherhood. It's imbedded in us women, we long for what is only natural, to become the protectors and givers of life. You are brave, and thanks for sharing.

Your chart is still looking good. Although I am keenly aware that it can go either way, your temp hasn't gone below the cover line! FX'd for you.:hugs:

Well ladies, I think I am out. 11 dpo and BFN, no shadow line, no NOTHING, and what is worst, my temp dropped below the cover line this morning. Oh well, now just waiting for AF.

@alika27 Hehe I'm a starting to feel that only a little bit though because most of my friends aren't even ttc yet but of all the ones that did in the past, they all got it right away, often times not even fully trying yet! Especially people that got it by accident or on the first try, like to advertise it. I used to be like "that's nice", now I'm like *don't want to hear* :nope:

When I didn't get it on my first try I was like "what's wrong with me!" T.T I'm just a very competitive person, just need to get over it. But you're only 28 right? There's so much time! I'm 30 and most of my friends haven't started TTC yet. My worst fear is if they start to TTC and get it before I do! That will definitely be a slap in the face for my competitive side. hehehe

No you don't wish them ill, no you don't hate them because it wasn't you instead, it's a simple yearning. The calling of motherhood. It's imbedded in us women, we long for what is only natural, to become the protectors and givers of life.

^^This. This exactly. It's so true. Thank you so much for your words :) It's comforting to know that we all go through this at one time or another! And I really shouldn't be so upset about it. My sweet sister-in-law is in her 30s and thought she would never get married, let alone have children. I really am THRILLED that she's having her dreams come true. (I just wish I could be thrilled about it with a baby in my own arms, haha!)

Sorry to hear you're out, Brenda... although TBH 11dpo is still early. I got a negative yesterday at 11dpo and I'm not stopping my suppositories until I test on 14dpo. Fingers crossed for you hun!

@alika27 Hehe I'm a starting to feel that only a little bit though because most of my friends aren't even ttc yet but of all the ones that did in the past, they all got it right away, often times not even fully trying yet! Especially people that got it by accident or on the first try, like to advertise it. I used to be like "that's nice", now I'm like *don't want to hear* :nope:

When I didn't get it on my first try I was like "what's wrong with me!" T.T I'm just a very competitive person, just need to get over it. But you're only 28 right? There's so much time! I'm 30 and most of my friends haven't started TTC yet. My worst fear is if they start to TTC and get it before I do! That will definitely be a slap in the face for my competitive side. hehehe

Hahaha yesss to all this as well. Plus add in a Type A personality... it drives me crazy that I can't control this! Patience is NOT my virtue :) (Also should update my siggy. I'm 29 now. Clock is ticking away hehehe)

Bfn for me today on my cheap DG test...still gonna test again Sunday . any idea what the weird pain i felt today could be? Ive also been Exhausted and my right leg has been super crampy and achey but im guessing thats not related to anything.

Also, to everyone sad and jealous of others announcing pregnancies I so get it!! I remember sobbing when i found out a friend was going yo have her second. It stinks big time not having a baby when everyone else does.

Hi do you guys mind if I jump in and introduce myself? 😆😆 I'm new to this site and started lurking to compare symptoms!

I am pretty sure I ovulated on July 4th or 5th. I have pcos and therefore my cycles are long (40 days). I don't chart. Me and dh bd on July 4th unprotected bc dh was feeling pretty good I guess lol, and then on July 9th I started spotting then it got heavy for 2 days then stopped. I thought it was my period but it was 7 days too early.

Then, since July 6 I have been nauseous even after eating and have been having major heartburn and acid reflux. My boobs and uterus have been really pinchy since a few days ago and I'm constantly tired. My period would normally be due today unless that was it on the 9th. I wiped a brownish spot when I peed today.

I am CONVINCED I'm pregnant but it is killing me to wait to test! Baby dust to all!

Welcome Golden_Gal! I think this weekend we will have a lot of testers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->