Anyone ovulating around 5th of July and want to wait the TWW together?

@Psychochick, Welcome! Sometimes weird things happen in our bodies, kinda like a fluke, and it means nothing. It could be that we become more aware of "things" since we are TTC. Do you chart through Fertility Friend?

My last post didn't make it here.. Don't know what happened. But I am 9 dpo and another BFN :cry:. Now just waiting for the call on my blood test! FX'd for all waiting on that magical BFP.

@BrendaJ Thanks :) Yeah I just started charting using ff, although I'm not sure how to get it to show up in the footer like yours =\ My temping is pretty uneven though because my wakeup time varies by +/- 1 hr and I sometimes pee in the middle of the night also at various times. But the general trend is pretty much exactly what I would have expected. Nothing really special so far.

Yeah I get that I notice EVERYTHING now. Mind can play tricks. It really doesn't help that the body does do a lot of stuff in the TWW that you can't just ignore.

Negative FRER today at 9DPO and feeling deflated. I've definitely done a full 180 this cycle and now really want to be pregnant

I hate when People test that early and get bummed out because of BFN. 9DPO is the most common day for implantation! You're definitely not out!! :dust:

Yeah I need to make a dr appt too, so far I've spotted 1, 2, 5, 9 & 11 dpo (today). Bfn on FRER. Bah. :cry:

Apparently I'm pregnant. I got a BFP today at 8dpo! I friggin' KNEW it! Going to confirm tomorrow morning or the next day to see a darker line. I've done a number of FRERs and never ever was there a hint of anything on there - stark white! I honestly didn't think I'd see anything, but the urge hit at lunch.

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 15
Negative FRER today at 9DPO and feeling deflated. I've definitely done a full 180 this cycle and now really want to be pregnant

I hate when People test that early and get bummed out because of BFN. 9DPO is the most common day for implantation! You're definitely not out!! :dust:

Thanks hun xxx I am certifiably crazy

Apparently I'm pregnant. I got a BFP today at 8dpo! I friggin' KNEW it! Going to confirm tomorrow morning or the next day to see a darker line. I've done a number of FRERs and never ever was there a hint of anything on there - stark white! I honestly didn't think I'd see anything, but the urge hit at lunch.

Yay!! You are definitely pregnant!!! :crib: Congratulations :happydance:!!

I called the Dr. and my blood test was negative (at 8 dpo yesterday) and BFN on a Wondfo IC (today). I am a lil disappointed only because I didn't want to buy fertility meds. In fact, I think I'm going to hold off 3 more days before buying them. If I don't get a BFP by 12 dpo I will order my meds. I just don't want to get stuck with all the meds/costs and won't need them. :dust: to all!!

I know I can still be in, but time is of the essence for my fertility treatment in the event I am not. This has suddenly become nerve wracking!

Fab line for 8DPO congratulations!! X

Thanks everyone!

Now let's see some more!! :D Good luck ladies!

Boo44 i also tested today and got a bfn at 9dpo. maybe its just too early!

I'm 8dpo and can't sleep coz I'm too excited about poas tomorrow. Even though I'm totally expecting a bfn as it's too early plus I only have an Asda brand test in the house!!
Good luck to everyone hope this treads lucky! X

Awesome test fairycat!

I'm hoping I can put off my last FRER until Friday, if nothing appears then I'll be convinced I didn't O yet. Weird temps though! I'll likely go another chart or two after this one before seeking help from a doctor.

First response early result - I believe . It's a very sensitive brand of pregnancy test. Not a silly question! I had to look all that stuff up when I was new :)

Hey everyone!! I O'd on July 6th so currently 8dpo. I have some symptoms but not enough to test yet, I am planning to test at 12dpo. Happy to see some BFPs rolling in, it gives me hope!

How expensive are the FRERs?? Im cheap and have only bought dollar store tests

How expensive are the FRERs?? Im cheap and have only bought dollar store tests

They're pretty expensive, last month I bought a pack and it was like $15 for two tests. I am sure they work great but from now on I will be less tempted to test early, you could spend a pretty penny in just one cycle if you're anxious enough.

Yes, with tax FRERs are almost $20! They come in packs of 2. It can be a waste, but they are the brand I trust the most. Although I also got a faint positive on the Equate brand today too. Wanted to make sure since it hasn't really sunk in yet and it's so early! Seems so far both of those are equally as sensitive, but blue dyes are tricky... And a LOT cheaper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->