Anyone ovulating around 5th of July and want to wait the TWW together?

Well i think mine must be high. ..last night we DTD and normally i feel him hit it in certain positions but that didnt happen once.

Well i think mine must be high. ..last night we DTD and normally i feel him hit it in certain positions but that didnt happen once.

You can't really go by that. The vagina and cervix move when aroused and during sex.

You manually check your cervix

HTH!!

I got more weird spotting last night after BD. I usually never get mid-cycle spotting. I think I should make an appointment with the gynecologist, I know hormonal imbalances or an irritated cervix can cause that.

BFN this morning at 8DPO what am I even doing checking it so early?! Part of me has been bitten by the TTC bug now and I just know I'm going to end up daily testing

I keep reminding myself we have a family wedding in early sept and it would be REALLY good if I didn't feel nauseous and ill like I do in early pregnancy, and that my dress is very fitted. So not being pregnant now would be a good thing and I could leave August and then NTNP from September. I'm slightly worried I'm going to feel sad with a BFN after building this up this month! My head is all over the place lol!!

You can't really go by that. The vagina and cervix move when aroused and during sex.

HTH!!

Hmm, well it was a super quick last minute giving in. to my husband asking before bed, cant say i was aroused and its always hurt before aroused or not .

HTH!!

Hmm, well it was a super quick last minute giving in. to my husband asking before bed, cant say i was aroused and its always hurt before aroused or not .

To check your cervix, you insert a finger or two and see how far/close it is. It usually takes about a cycle to figure it all of the changes it goes thru. You can't judge CP by how it felt during sex. Sorry!

BFN this morning at 8DPO what am I even doing checking it so early?! Part of me has been bitten by the TTC bug now and I just know I'm going to end up daily testing

I keep reminding myself we have a family wedding in early sept and it would be REALLY good if I didn't feel nauseous and ill like I do in early pregnancy, and that my dress is very fitted. So not being pregnant now would be a good thing and I could leave August and then NTNP from September. I'm slightly worried I'm going to feel sad with a BFN after building this up this month! My head is all over the place lol!!

7 dpo here and did my first test this morning lol why do we do this to ourselves?! Bfn!

8 dpo this morning and a BFN.. Will be testing tomorrow too. I'm at the doc. waiting area, keep your FX'd I get a positive blood pregnancy test. Maybe wishful thinking, I know it's too early, but one can dream :)

Good luck Brenda, that would be great news to find out!

Good luck, Brenda! Let's hope you can avoid having to squint at tests this month!

My chart is looking crazy this month. Had a huge temp drop yesterday (8dpo); it was up slightly today but not by much. I've never had a LP dip on my charts before (they normally look all triphasic and beautiful haha getting my hopes up) so I don't really know what to think about this cycle. Trying not to test until Saturday!

I might be testing early on Wednesday at 9 dpo, if I don't break down and do it tomorrow. :winkwink: I'm having crazy dull cramping that I don't normally have, and my boobs are SO sore on the sides - a little more sore than normal. This cramping is making me think AF is just around the corner, plus my mood has been awful. Poor DH asked me today why I'm so arfy all the time. I never get PMS-y until the day before, and Af is still a week or more away! I'm convinced I'm pregnant, but we'll see.

@alikat, your 8 dpo temp drop could definitely be implantation since you normally don't experience that! FX'd!

Well, I had an internal ultrasound just to make sure I don't have any cysts and everything was good. The nurse mentioned my lining is looking thick which could indicate pregnancy or I'm fixing to shed it, not very helpful there... But that's what I was told last time I went in 2011 and I did end up pregnant and didn't even get to use the meds!!! So I did blood work today and they will be calling me tomorrow with my BFN or BFP!!! I won't be down just yet if it's negative because it could still be too early. Anyway, in the event that I am not pregnant, I have my orders in for my fertility meds! So either way, I am excited!

@alikat, your 8 dpo temp drop could definitely be implantation since you normally don't experience that! FX'd!

Well, I had an internal ultrasound just to make sure I don't have any cysts and everything was good. The nurse mentioned my lining is looking thick which could indicate pregnancy or I'm fixing to shed it, not very helpful there... But that's what I was told last time I went in 2011 and I did end up pregnant and didn't even get to use the meds!!! So I did blood work today and they will be calling me tomorrow with my BFN or BFP!!! I won't be down just yet if it's negative because it could still be too early. Anyway, in the event that I am not pregnant, I have my orders in for my fertility meds! So either way, I am excited!

:happydance: all around! Sounds like a pretty good visit!

So lightheaded today when i stand up too fast. Its freaky. Breast tenderness too

I've had breast tenderness since this morning too (10dpo), but trying nt to get my hopes up because I did notice that last cycle as well.

I'll probably test with FRER tomorrow morning...hope to see some BFPs rolling in soon :) :dust:

I keep thinking about testing Wednesday at 10dpo...but i don't know ifit's worth it get a BFN...

I feel like I'm losing my voice this morning and my throat is all scratchy. usually when I'm sick my gland on my neck gets swollen, but it's not swollen. Has anybody ever had that when pregnant? Headache and achiness last night after the pretty intense cramps that just disappeared yesterday afternoon after a couple hours. I'm still a pizza face when my skin usually clears up after O. After a week of pretty ravenous hunger, I'm not really in the mood for much anymore. My stomach doesn't feel the best today, almost to the point where I feel sick but not quite.

Got some FRERs last night, will try to hold out until Thurs at 10dpo, but I'm tempted to tomorrow morning. ugh.

Hey guys, new to this forum, just started TTC/temping/OPK. Pretty sure I ovulated July4-5. Two nights ago at 9DPO I woke up at 2AM with a whole bunch of saliva in my mouth and nausea. I thought i was going to puke but held out and instead ate some carbs. Finally felt better after an hour and went back to sleep. That's never ever ever happened to me before and I didn't even recognize it to be acid reflux or maybe heartburn? At first I thought it must be a pregnancy thing but now I'm thinking it's just digestive system deteriorating as I age ;) I had acid reflux the whole day afterwards but was fine the night after.

I was kind of excited to test after the nausea incident, but after recognizing it to be just severe acid reflux, I think I'm gonna hold out and see if AF shows first :) Definitely looking forward to seeing who gets BFP on this thread!

Negative FRER today at 9DPO and feeling deflated. I've definitely done a full 180 this cycle and now really want to be pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->