• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone ovulating around the 13th?

Wow! That is a big temp jump!!! I'd wait and see what your temp is tomorrow before you dump it..

5 dpo today... Feeling good except for being tired... We are going to the county fair today, so, it'll give me something to do instead of sitting around thinking about pregnancy. Lol! How is everyone else doing?

I know! I hope I'm not getting sick. This headache is killer and I took my temp again after sleeping a few more hours and it was 99.3. Every time I do really well with temp'ing I end up getting sick and it all gets thrown off. LOL
Cervix is high, soft, and feels open....watery CM. So all signs point to O soon. We'll see what it says tomorrow. :shrugs:

Have fun at the fair! My best friend is bringing her 2 week old baby girl over today so I can meet her. Unless I decide to postpone from the risk of being sick. :(

That is a big temp jump!

Afm - FF is saying I O on CD11 but I didn't get my fixed smiley OPK until 8pm on CD11 so I thought I may have O yesterday at CD13, but my temp rise wasn't that high this morning.

Anyway...my OPK readings have been a bit wacky this cycle (all my previous cycles I've had 4 days of flashing smileys and then my fixed smiley) so just took another one and got a flashing smiley! What the heck is going on? I'm wondering if my body tried to O and didn't and is now having another go. What do you think?

Should we keep BDing just in case? I'm getting worn out doing it every day for the last few days! :haha:

Xx

That is a big temp jump!

Afm - FF is saying I O on CD11 but I didn't get my fixed smiley OPK until 8pm on CD11 so I thought I may have O yesterday at CD13, but my temp rise wasn't that high this morning.

Anyway...my OPK readings have been a bit wacky this cycle (all my previous cycles I've had 4 days of flashing smileys and then my fixed smiley) so just took another one and got a flashing smiley! What the heck is going on? I'm wondering if my body tried to O and didn't and is now having another go. What do you think?

Should we keep BDing just in case? I'm getting worn out doing it every day for the last few days! :haha:

Xx

It sounds like that might be exactly what's going on. :) I say BD as much as you can just in case! :)

Bing - no idea - this is my first month using OPKs.
Upsy- how's it going? Still thinking tomorrow is O day?

Afm, definitely think I am entering fertile territory. CP and CM are promising and my sex drive is suddenly high when normally it isn't. OPKs still neg but going to try to start BDing now just in case. Expecting a positive soon I think!
Actually tried to initiate with hubs this afternoon but he wasn't down for it :( said he felt too gross from the heat.
Going to see Planet of the Apes with a friend now - he said he'd have a cool shower while I am out and we'll try later. Fun fun.

Cd14 and no ewcm since cd 9 :-k We are going hiking tomorrow so I won't have time to overthink it lol
Crystal hope you are not getting sick :hugs:
Mintastic how was the movie? We are going to see it next week.

Hey ladies, New to this thread.....I think I am having ovulation pains, I am on CD 13 of average 28 day cycle....my left lower side is hurting, just now the pain is going down a little, so I'm going to bd tonight, tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day....lol
I do not temp or use opk so I'm relying only on gut feeling...I know, risky business
Face it, I have been ttc since January, abd it's hard seeing af come month after month...
For last two cycles, I have added b complex and d3, just had blood work done and I have slightly high cholesterol, so I changed my diet drastically, no more fast food...lol
So fx'd this month and lots of luck and babydust....:dust:

Magrat - I really liked it but I figured I would - it is my kind of movie. The animation was fantastic.

Ronnie - good luck to you! I am trying hard to improve my diet as well. I gained 14 pounds in 6 weeks after coming off BC and have been having all kinds of stomach issues. And though I am still not really overweight (was fairly thin to start out) my diet was pretty crap so working with my doc now to improve it.

So, I fell asleep at 8pm last night. Just felt drained. Didn't sleep well from about 1 am to 4:30 when I finally got up. I figured I should go ahead and take my temp even though it was early and I hadn't slept well. It was 100.65. I had a peak reading on my CBFM and what looked like a close positive on an opk. I marked both today and yesterdays temps as "fever" since they are so high. I feel fine beyond being tired so I'm not sure why I have a fever. Do you guys think it's okay to still try to BD today since all other signs point to O? I'm so confused. Haha

I included a picture of this mornings opk, what do y'all think? Positive or almost?https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/WickedFor30STM/20140713_044253.jpg

Mintastic.....I was having some major issues with my stomach, started taking d3 for some inflammation issues and it's been helping, I just need to get into this diet thing...
I have an mri scheduled for this Friday so hope that doesn't mess up my ttc for this month

Crystal....I think you should bd today, tomorrow and the next day....lol
I don't use opk but I'm sure you are in your ovulation period right now

Mintastic.....I was having some major issues with my stomach, started taking d3 for some inflammation issues and it's been helping, I just need to get into this diet thing...
I have an mri scheduled for this Friday so hope that doesn't mess up my ttc for this month

Crystal....I think you should bd today, tomorrow and the next day....lol
I don't use opk but I'm sure you are in your ovulation period right now

That's what I was thinking too! LOL
Hopefully I can pull it off with how tired I've been. Haha and getting the fiance to cooperate can sometimes be hard too.:wacko:

Lol...Yessssssssss get some rest and tell boo that he's getting a sweet 3 or 4 day surprise..my boo knows better than to turn away some good lovin....half the time,I am the one who "has a headache"..lol

Hey ladies! Well interesting things happening. This is the first month I started using opks, I also started taking EPO on cd8 of this cycle which I thought might be too late to make a difference but it did! On Thursday which was cd13 I got my first positive opk and it was dark so it's very obvious when it's a positive.I also noticed feeling much more wet to the point of when I wiped it was very slippery, I didn't have that type of cm last cycle at all, so of course we bd. I thought I was going to ovulate on Saturday which would be cd15 but I actually had ewcm this morning cd16! I was so happy (thanks again water and epo) and also another positive opk. So not sure what's going on but dh and I are having fun getting it on lol.. we will see what becomes of this cycle.

I'm throwing my hat into this circle. I got a peak reading on my fertility monitor yesterday and today. I sure hope this is the month!

So i have two more days left in my ovulation window....thought I would take a break today, but boo came in for lunch "to let off some steam"....good thing since I have been seeing ewcm, thinking about switching off b complex and taking folic acid instead???? I am a freakazoid when it comes to symptom spotting, but knowing each month how to improve on the last, definitely benefits
Can't wait for us all to see :bfp:....:dust: baby dust for all

Yes, you can never BD too much!!!!

Crystal, did you decide to keep those high temps?

I'm 7dpo today... Only 2 more days til AF is due... I'm getting nervous!!!

I keep taking them out and then putting them back. I'd really like to see some cross hairs but don't think that'll happen this month. I'm pretty sure I ovulated though. The temps are just too crazy with whatever it is I have. I'll probably take them out again tomorrow. Haha

Woohoo for 2 more days!

It does seem like OP isn't around....

Hey how is everyone today?
I had bad cramps and ewcm yesterday. The cramps are still here (cd 17) so I guess AF will be here early](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->