Anyone ovulating today (13 Sep)? Want to wait out the TWW?

Very very faint frer. My friend and I are looking at it right now and she swears it is definitely pink!!

Attachments

• 20150922_114210~2.jpg
    20150922_114210~2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 24
No doubting those clearblue lines! Congrats! :dance: our first BFP!! Your first cycle trying too, lucky thing!! :haha: Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months. I love clearblue plus, they always show proper positives before any other tests for me.

I've decided I'm going to test tomorrow morning instead of Thursday. It may still be early, but hopefully by 10dpo I should see something if I am pregnant. I just can't wait anymore!!

Not any change in symptoms. Still feeling ill and cold-like symptoms. Breasts starting to actually hurt today rather than just tender and ovary pangs as always. I feel funny in myself, like a bit dizzy/nauseous, but not that obvious if that makes sense? I was full of energy at work bounding up and down the flights of stairs (my classroom is on the first floor of a Victorian school with several flights of stairs to get there that I have to go up and down about 30-40 times a day - I was sprinting up and down today just overflowing with energy). Now though I am falling asleep while waiting for my baby girl to fall asleep in her cot. I'm suddenly drained... Blue veins back on chest and had very vivid dreams. Lots of creamy cm and oh so bloated! Signs are sounding good and I also still just feel pregnant - had a couple of moments today where it just felt so obvious that I was, like it wasn't in question, very strange! Obviously I know it's not certain now, but there were a few moments today where I forgot I hadn't got a BFP yet!! Very odd!!

So nervous for tomorrow now!

Got my fingers crossed for you squirrel!

I've had done bloody mucous today. I don't know if it's Af coming early or what. It was more brown. I don't think its implantation bleeding because 1- I never implsnt this late and 2- ive never had it in any of my 8 pregnancies.

I guess my bodies still a bit messed up from my loss. If it's Af hopefully it'll hurry up so I can get on with a proper cycle

Ok, I'm finally home and can properly post now.

Thank you SO much ladies. I'm very excited but now I'm super nervous! Just can't wait until next week gets here and everything is fine and well then I'll be nervous until I'm 6 weeks to get a sonogram! After that I think I'll be ok :)

Squirrel, I'm sure you are pregnant! Intuition is a very strong thing and I really felt it this time and it was right for me.

Lora, that sounds like implantation bleeding!

Fingers crossed and baby dust for everybody!

My FRER definitely has the faintest pink line ever but my camera will absolutely not pick it up. It is driving me nuts!!

I can't believe I had a line on those cheap .88$ tests from Walmart! They are so obviously there and pink. First Response truly is not a good test anymore. They were definitely LAST Response for me!

I went to town and bought another pack of FRERs, CB digital, FRER digital, more .88$ tests, and the Equate + -!! Yes I am obsessed!

Say it was implant bleeding- when would a test show positive? X

Thanks ladies, I feel oddly nervous now... as 10dpo probably is a bit early for me. Just looking at photos of my tests from the morning of 10dpo when I tested with my daughter's pregnancy (I don't keep all test photos :haha: just the ones that I took the morning of my BFP and all my BFP pictures) and they look very negative (when tweaked you can get shadow lines out of them). It wasn't till the evening of 10dpo with her that I got actual pink lines on ICs. I just can't wait anymore though! Agh! With my chemical last cycle, my son's pregnancy and my pregnancy long ago I got faint faint lines on clearblue plus tests on 11dpo. So I don't know why I just can't control myself and wait, but I just can't anymore! My chart is still really shadowing my BFP chart with my daughter, I so hope that's good news!

Loraloo - A day or two I imagine. It takes two days from implantation for hCG to reach high enough levels in urine (for most women), but implantation bleeding can take a day to a couple of days to seep out. Maybe leave it a couple of days and then test? Fingers crossed for you!!

Mustang - Congrats once again!

Lora, I would say 2 days from now or 3. I know I implanted 2 days ago and my tests are very faint today.

Thank you Squirrel!! Cant wait to see yours :)

Oh god I totally thought I was out but now I have a bit of hope! X

Not out till the witch shows :hugs: got my fingers crossed for you!

Mustang: did you feel implantation pains?

I actually did feel implantation this time. I didnt have cramping or pain or anything but I felt these random pinches here and there.

Thanks Miracles!

Oh I have so much pressure in my uterus right now. I definitely feel 100% pregnant. It came on around lunch and hasnt left yet. It feels swollen and sensitive and Im so bloated.

Ok so I just came from the store and I have my FRER tests...I didnt want to buy the new ones with the new tip only bc I have read others on here saying they have bubbles and stuff in the window

I didnt see any of the regular ones...so i grabbed the another new one, a 2pk..with one regular FRER and a digital one..didnt know FRER had digital tests....

My heart is racing so fast and I feel so scared to test in the morning!!!! Not sure if I want a BFP or BFN. Nipples still tingly and feel twinges. But in the morning we shall have results.

GN ladies and baby dust to everyone in this thread and who are testing this week! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck loved! I also bought that same box of tests today but used the non digital one too soon with diluted pee... sucks, I feel like I wasted it!

That's awesome Mustang! Sounds like you definitely have a sticky little bean getting all nice and comfy in there!

Good luck loved! Can't wait to see your test in the am!

Well, stark white BFNs. Yes it could still be too early for me, as at 10dpo I have had stark white tests in two other pregnancies (the chemical and my son's - I was testing for a few days until I got the faint BFP as I was convinced something was up). It was only in Isla's pregnancy that I got faint lines that could only be brought out by tweaking in the morning (couldn't see them by sight and yes, I've tried tweaking these and there's nothing :haha:). I will test with a cheapie tonight and try again tomorrow.

I have to say, I'm pretty scared now. If this month is a bust then I'm worried for my sanity! To be so sure you're pregnant when you're not... well that's a new TWW thing for me! And a horrible one!

Sorry squirrel, hopefully it's just too early. Bfn on ic for me again today too x

So happy for you, Mustang!

My tests should be coming in today. I'm not sure if I should wait to test or do it tomorrow? My side cramps (only right side) was very sharp yesterday. It still feels weird (my right side feels "full" if that makes sense). Could this be O? I can't be sure when I O'ed because I'm not tracking. I'm on CD 23/24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->