Anyone planning to avoid any birthday months?

I would love to have a baby in each season. Fortunately I lucked out with DS and got a late September baby (my birthday is in late October and DF's is in late November so it's really nice to have all of our birthdays be about a month apart at least if they are all going to be packed in the same season) so now I just need my Spring and Summer babies. If we decide to go for a 4th then we will try for a January, February, or March baby. I wouldn't mind another Spring or Summer baby if we didn't catch straight away though. It's mostly just December and birthday months that I would want to avoid.

I have been trying for 4 months despite originally planningon waiting till Dec to try. Going to stop trying for current cycle as an August baby would not be great for us. for two reasons...

1. I worry about an August baby academically being so much younger than peers.

2. Being a teacher I would start maternity leave just before the holidays and would lose out on the pay I would have ghot a anyway. I would be wasting 6 weeks of maternity pay. If I wait for a Sept baby I can have the 6 weeks off just before the birth and then start maternity leave on the 4th Sept when school restarts and fully benefit from maternity leave. Basically we would lose £2000 if it was an August baby!!

So I'm taking a one month break and can be back in action in 29 days to be precise! Not sure how this will work with ovulation as I am still trying to sort my cycle out since coming off the pill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->