Anyone pregnant with no 2 & feel totally different this pregnancy?

trudie100

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Im nearly 8 weeks pregnant with baby no 2 and I feel so different this pregnancy

With my son I had hardly any symptoms apart from constipation & being tired

This time around I had sore boobs, constipation, tiredness and I feel sick 24-7. Its awful, i feel sick unless I keep eating on a regular basis so I am going to be the size of a house :dohh:

Everyone keeps saying this pregnancy being so different might mean I am having a girl & I'm praying thats true :haha:

Anyone else feel totally different? x

Yup, feels totally different - felt absolutely fine with DS other than sore boobs but this time I constantly feel like I've got a hangover, sore head, dizzy, but sticky feeling.

It's true what they say - it's different every time! X

Hi :flower:

This pregnancy is different from my last with my daughter, i just had nausea on her with this one ive been getting sick since 5/6 weeks. Just feels different

Same here. With my daughter I was tired really early on, sore achy boobs, I felt sick all the time and was sick on occasions. This time (although I am early) I have no symptoms apart from I keep falling asleep around 8pm. Exactly as I did with my daughter.

Its strange isnt it ! I guess we'll have to see if we end up having different genders this time and thats whats making the difference or if its just that each pregnancy can be different regardless

I need to stop getting excited about having a girl because of how different I feel :happydance:

I'm the complete opposite! With my first I was sick from the day I found out. Sore boobs tired and just felt rubbish. This one I'm 6+1 and don't even feel pregnant. It's so strange isn't it! Maybe they're different genders ha ha.

my third but SO different. My sons I was always sleepy and craving steak and queso dip.

this one I was never sleepy. but I have morning sickness from hell. I also cant get enough fruit and veggies. lol

With DD I just had a bit of nausea on & off, this time it was my horribly sore boobs that made me take a test plus the nausea is now in full swing & im falling asleep all the time (although running around after a toddler may be the main cause of that)
I feel so much more relaxed this time though x

On my second and completely different to first. With my son I had a few queasy moments but nothing major and sailed through the pregnancy but I've been feeling sick now since 6 weeks and its still lingering! Feel like crap x

Definitely different to my first.
First pregnancy: all day nausea, lost 3lb. great skin hair and nails. Really bad trapped wind pain. Constipation. No cravings. Nacolepsy

This pregnancy: eating fine (only vomitted a few times in the morning whilst brushing teeth) spot break out, killer boobs, early cravings.

I'm still convinced I'm having another boy though. My best friend has had five children 2 boys 3 girls and she said they were all different.

With my son I had no symptoms atall! Apart from the bump I wouldn't know any different.
I'm 8 weeks with no2 also and got everything going on and everyone pointing the finger that it will be a girl. I guess we will all find out eventually 😁 lots of luck to you all x

Started off differently, horrendous all day sickness and waking up like i had been hit by a train, starting to tail off now. Had a boy last time and think its a boy again, which i am kinda hoping for, good luck everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->