Anyone pregnant with number 3?

purplerat

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I'm due 21st September with my third baby, my sons are currently nearly 4 and 19 months and will be 4 years 8 months and 2 years 4 months when baby arrives.

Anyone else pregnant with number 3? How are you feeling about adding another to your family? We've got a good routine with 2, not sure how throwing another into the mix is going to go, but I'm sure once they're here it'll be like they were always around, just like with 1 and 2 xx

im due september 12 with number 3. I am very excited but now slightly stressed as oh lost his job today but once we bounce back it will be fine. When number 3 is born my son will be 4 years 5 months(almost) and my daughter will be 3 years 3 months. My son will be in school so I dont imagine it will be the to to bad

Hi, I'm having #3 too. Was a bit of a shock but we're getting used to it now. I already have 2 daughters aged 4 and 2. I think I'm 7w 4days (I have a scan Friday to confirm) so when this baby comes they will be 5 years 2 months and 2 years 7 months which are nice age gaps.

I'm suffering with sickness how are you both feeling?

battling some morning sickness but other than that and some slightly sore bbs not to bad

Hello! Sorry to hear your oh lost his job mommycandice :( My oldest will also be at school, so hopefully it'll be ok!

I'm so tired and feeling nauseous. I don't think I had this many symptoms so early the last 2 times, it was like as soon as I peed on the stick I was exhausted lol.

What are you ladies hoping for this time? I would love a girl, but it would also be great to have another boy to join with his brothers, I'll be even more outnumbered though.

My oldest son has a genetic kidney problem which is 1 in 4 chance of happening so really I just want a healthy baby. My youngest is very healthy and I just feel a bit worried I won't be so lucky this time x

Hi ladies im having number three, im due a week after my son turns 5 which is a week before my daughter turns 3 so lots of birthdays!

Wow Celine, a busy month!

I have two girls so obviously a boy would be nice but I'd be more than happy with a girl, as you said healthy is more important than gender!

Purplerat can they test if this baby will have the same kidney problem as your son or will you only know after the birth?

Wow Celine, that's busy!

MissLM unfortunately they can't as they still haven't found the gene that causes it. So I'll have to rely on extra scans like I did with my youngest and tests when baby is born x

Im hoping for healthy but oh and my son want a boy and my daughter likes babies so she would be happy with anything. I have one of each so I would be happy with either

Hello,
I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby, due in june.
He wasn't planned but we are happy.
I was actually lucky because we almost got rid of all the baby stuff last summer, but as we didn't really know what we could do with it, it stayed in storage in our loft!
I already have a boy and a girl, so I will be happy with either!

Hi Rel, just as we'll you didn't get rid of it all. We were umming and arring about a third for a while, so I nearly got rid of the baby bits too.

Is anyone worried about not having enough hands to cope with 3? At the moment I can deal with both in each hand but with another one not sure how you juggle it. Hoping my oldest will help me!

Yes, it was lucky I kept things in the end.
I guess we are going to have to learn how to juggle!!!:haha:
How old are your other two?
Mine are 5 and 3 (she will be)

Mine will be 4 1/2 and 2 1/2. Lol, we will be pros and multi tasking ;)

I think that we possibly did the hardest part when we went from 1 to 2. Hopefully, our older kids are already used to sharing and it will just be a matter of readjusting our system a bit. (I hope!!!)
In any case, it will happen and we'll be great!!! (most of the time)

I agree, though my youngest is entering the terrible twos already, I hope he snaps out of it by September! I am looking forward to the summer with the boys, last year youngest couldn't walk so we weren't as free in the garden if you know what mean. This year im looking forward to them playing in the garden while I rest with a big pregnant belly lol x

I'm the same as you, my baby is due 14th Sept, my daughter will be 2 4months my son will be 4 9 months.... we are quite comfortable with two and I'm a little anxious thinking about three lol. My son starts fulltime school in September also so I will be juggling school runs entertaining a toddler and then a new born I hope I get to grips with it all fast lol:dohh:

Aenesa_09 when are your other kids birthdays? Mine are 17 jan and 15 may! Im the same and not sure about juggling school runs toddler and newborn, I'm probably having a c section too as both my others were so I'm dreading it when my partner goes back to work!

I guess I'm lucky because both my children are already at school, so I'll have at least mornings free with my little one (my youngest only goes in the morning).
As for the summer in the garden, I had the chance of being able to enjoy that last year, as they could both play in part of our garden. This year will probably be good as well!

We're due at the beginning of August with our 3rd little one :)

We're a little shocked, but thrilled at the same time.
Our daughter is 7 and our son is 4 and will be 8 and 5 by the end of the year, so it'll be a big age gap than we're used to, but I honestly think this is good thing for us.
Our son required a lot of attention for his first years and giving him a little brother or sister, I think, is going to be a great thing :)

Hi aerisandalex, congrats.

That will be nice to have alone time with baby while the other 2 are in school. It's going to be great for them to have another playmate and as they all get older hopefully they will play together. I'm one of 2 and always wished I'd had another choice of who to play with lol ( me and my sister used to fight all the time!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->