Anyone pregnant with number 3?

Hi aerisandalex, congrats.

That will be nice to have alone time with baby while the other 2 are in school. It's going to be great for them to have another playmate and as they all get older hopefully they will play together. I'm one of 2 and always wished I'd had another choice of who to play with lol ( me and my sister used to fight all the time!)

lol my sister and I would fight a lot too! lol
Although I was the oldest of 4... my first brother didn't come into the picture until I was just a little over 5 years old, but that didn't stop me and my sister from fighting lol I'm just praying it's different with these two and their new brother or sister :) lol

Lol how big is the age gap with you and your sister? My sister is only 23 months younger so we are quite close in age! I think girls are worse for fighting than boys. We were notorious as being the worst siblings for fighting by all our friends! X

Hi all! I am expecting #3 at the beginning of August. I am not so nervous about juggling 3 as I know it will all fall into place. I was really worried about two, but everything always seems to work out in the end. I am really looking forward to my year maternity leave as my oldest will be starting kindergarten this fall. My oldest will be 5.3 years and my soon to be middle will be 2.4 years. I am so excited to start buying newborn things and getting the nursery ready. This will be our last baby, so going to enjoy every minute!

We are also excited to find out the gender and are hoping for a boy this time, but as everyone said already, healthy baby is way more important! A third little girl would also be such a blessing!

Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you addy1! I can't wait to buy newborn things again, even though I kept all my sons things, it's going to be my last baby too so I want to make the most of it! X

Hiya. I'm due the beginning of august with baby #3! My DS will be 5 by the time baby comes and DD will be 19months. My DS already goes school full time but I think the hardest part will be getting 3 fed and dressed and washed and at school on time, it's challenge enough just trying to get my DD dressed (as she thinks it's funny to run away). We already have one of each so I am not bothered about if we have a girl or boy just a healthy baby (but I would like another boy) xxx

Hi Christiansmum, I totally worry about getting all of them washed dressed and fed and out in time too! Especially when newborns like to do their own thing and want feeding all over the place! X

Lol how big is the age gap with you and your sister? My sister is only 23 months younger so we are quite close in age! I think girls are worse for fighting than boys. We were notorious as being the worst siblings for fighting by all our friends! X

We're 1 year and 364 Days apart lol She was born August 20th in 1988 an I was born August 21st 1986 lol I was born just a little over 20 minutes passed midnight or else we'd have the same birthday, just different years lol

Hi Addy1 ^_^ Congrats to you :)

ChristiansMum I hear you on that! lol Our daughter is in first grade and our son is in preschool and we have to drive him every day and we leave right after our daughter gets on her school bus so the morning is always a rush... the afternoon not so much because my son's school is until 1 and our daughter's is until 4... but then I can see dinner time being a rush too lol

Lol aerisandalex, August is busy for your family! At least you get your own birthday :) I always find it funny when siblings share birthdays, my aunt and uncle are both 7th August. Of all the 365 choices there are, they pick the same day! X

Hello,

My two kids are giving me a bit of grief at the minute. I think they know I'm not quite up to much and they are definitely taking advantage.
I seem toremember that the same sort of thing happened with my son when I was pregnant with my daughter and we put things right after she was born, but I'm finding it more difficult with two of them!
Has this happened to any of you and what are you doing to keep your older kids in check when you just don't have the energy to follow them?

Yep Rel I'm feeling this too. At the moment I've still got the energy but I suspect this week it's all going to go down hill as I've just started feeling queazy and I'm 6 weeks which is when ms started before. Not sure how I'm going to cope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->