Anyone shopped online at Baby time London?

I would never ever shop there again.Didnt get the puschair 3 weeks(stated 4-5 working days) .So i had to cancel my order and buy another pushchair from kiddicare.3 months later still waiting babytime to refund my money.They ignore it.Contacted consumer direct today.Avoid them!!!!

Babytime london is horrible, please steer well clear of them. They charged my card right away, but after that I heard absolutely nothing at all, despite e-mailing and leaving phone messages. Cancelled the order in writing and babytime has simply kept my money.

oh no, I've just come across this thread and can't believe it.I purchased
a car seat from them on 4th Oct and just assumed it would be
delivered by now.
I emailed them yesterday 1st thing and haven't heard back.
What response did you receive when you did call?
I'll be calling them Monday and if I don't get anywhere I'll drive to the shop!
Not really the stress you need with baby due in 2 weeks :0(
grrrrrrrrrrr

Pants! I placed an order with them on the 1st Oct and I have chased and chased and nothing!
I have taken it up with trading standards and I am following the process that they have advised me. (There ARE laws against this and they are in the wrong!)

I guess the only positive feedback here is the lady at the start who did finally get her goods, even if it was after 3 long weeks!

I am gutted as I really needed this seat for my little boy and I can't afford to folk out for another one - of all the people to do this to, they are targeting Mothers and babies.... what lovely people!

I hope you all get good news in the end.

Oh man.... just read the first lady's post again... she didnt get her goods! Ekkkk!
Looks like we have just wasted hard earned cash :-(

ARRGHHH!!

I ordered the pram part for my puchchair - £105!! On Sunday! Ive tried to email them a few times and been trying to call them all day and NOTHING! They have already charged my card tho!! What is the best thing to do now?

Im so frustrated!!!!

Jemma

ARRGHHH!!

I ordered the pram part for my puchchair - £105!! On Sunday! Ive tried to email them a few times and been trying to call them all day and NOTHING! They have already charged my card tho!! What is the best thing to do now?

Im so frustrated!!!!

Jemma

God! I started this thread in July and having not received any responses (till Sept) I haven't bothered to look back at it. I didn't buy anything from them in the end. I'm sorry for those who have, the only thing I can suggest is, if you used a Credit card, aren't you protected? Good luck to you all with getting your money back! :thumbup:

ARRGHHH!!

Im so frustrated!!!!

Jemma

God! I started this thread in July and having not received any responses (till Sept) I haven't bothered to look back at it. I didn't buy anything from them in the end. I'm sorry for those who have, the only thing I can suggest is, if you used a Credit card, aren't you protected? Good luck to you all with getting your money back! :thumbup:

I used my debit card - DOH!!

Will contact trading standards and see what the process is and how long I have to give them for delivery.. :nope:

really hope something gets sorted out! Its outrageous!! If anyone has any updates on their orders let me know please!!

I finally got through on the phone! Spoke with a guy who said it will be here within 5-10 working days... fingers crossed!! He said they have the item in stock.

Will keep you posted!!

That is amazing news!!!! well done you for getting through... I still havent been that lucky. I have faxed them to tell them I also want my money back and given them the section act that trading standards gave me. I just live in hope now that you have had this good news!

Please let me know if yours does turn up!

Good luck
Jodie :)

Oh No!!!

I called today just to check on my order again.. they said that they dont actually have the item in stock and need to order it. But have assured me that I will get it in 7 days.. im a little unsure though!

Anyone got their items yet?

Jem:cry:

Please please stay well clear of Babytime London. Terrible customer service and still awaiting an order placed over 2 months ago.

For those who are still awaiting can I suggest calling the owner directly to complain: Satish 0777 244 5023

Good luck

Hi,

I am an executive from babytime.
Sorry for the trouble you have undergone.
If there is a problem with your order I will sort it on the spot. Please post it here.
We are a small business and try to provide as much possible customer service as possible.
But unfortunately our servers were down and we are not able to respond some of the emails to the customers.
We never want to play with customers. We try to do our best and try to give you the best price. but sometimes we were let down by our suppliers.
Our motto is to provide the best price (we are working on £10 to 15 margin) and best service.
We are having 1000s and 1000s of satisfied customers. I will be honest for your queries.
If you think there is problem with your order please post it and i promise that it will be sorted immediately

Thanks and regards,

I ordered a car seat weeks ago and still not arrived. Tried e mailing and ringing but no reply! Have asked for a refund but clearly being ignored. Very unhappy

Please refund order number 968/201010/55 and then I can write happy notes!

Hi,

I am an executive from babytime.
Sorry for the trouble you have undergone.
If there is a problem with your order I will sort it on the spot. Please post it here.
We are a small business and try to provide as much possible customer service as possible.
But unfortunately our servers were down and we are not able to respond some of the emails to the customers.
We never want to play with customers. We try to do our best and try to give you the best price. but sometimes we were let down by our suppliers.
Our motto is to provide the best price (we are working on £10 to 15 margin) and best service.
We are having 1000s and 1000s of satisfied customers. I will be honest for your queries.
If you think there is problem with your order please post it and i promise that it will be sorted immediately

Thanks and regards,

hi littlestar81,

can you please tell me your order no...

normally we try to fulfill the order within 7 days...

and some times due the manufactures delivery delays it may take time. but we will try to update the customer as much as possible...

thanks and regards,

babytime

hi littlestar81,

your order number 968/201010/55 has been refunded. The transaction reference number is TXN 4826.

can you tell me who refused your refund?? have you taken the name??

thanks and regards,

babytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->