Anyone shopped online at Baby time London?

I tried e mailing and ringing but no reply to either. I have received an e mail saying a refund has been actioned, hopefully Ill receive the money soon. Thank you for your help

hi littlestar81,

your order number 968/201010/55 has been refunded. The transaction reference number is TXN 4826.

can you tell me who refused your refund?? have you taken the name??

thanks and regards,

babytime

Hi there babytimelondon,

I ordered a highchair a fortnight ago and have heard nothing since. order number 1078-301010-20. I emailed this morning, then found this thread and am a little worried! Please do you have an estimated delivery date, or I will have to cancel order. Thank you!

S

Um. Anyone else confused? :shrug:

Yeh, me!
Babytimelondo's contributions on this thread sound worthy of one of those scam emails you get from Africa, promising that you're a millionnaire and you just need to send your bank details. Perhaps they were just typing in a rush!
Most of the people who have contributed to the thread (except 2 on the first page) have been people who seem to have joined the site just to complain about this company.
So yeh, I'm well confused!

Thank you babytimelondo i got my refund!!! so not a con! anybody else after a refund leave details on here, worked for me!!

dear mumofcuteboy,

there was some price change on the product when you placed the order. The product was wrongly sold at half price and thats why it has got delayed to investgate how the internet team put at that price. I have instructed them to dispatch the product immidiately and will let you the outcome as soon as possible.

Dear LankyDoodle,

I am executive from babytime london and was specifically asked to answer customers who were not happy with our services on the internet. This action was taken by one of our directors due to the fact that some of our competitors are purposely writing wrong reviews about us (which we find out). So we are trying to help the customers who were some time not able to reach the customer service or not happy with the service provided. So we are not scam and we try to answer sincerely...

Thanks and regards,

Babytime

If you type 'baby time london' into Google we come up second. It is very common for internet users to search companies before or after sales have been made and sign up to various websites with their own reviews, which is why you will find a handful of new members. Companies will also scour the internet looking for customer reviews and complaints in hope to resolve them IE: ASDA, Mamas & Papas, webuyanycar.com and the list goes on have an account with BabyandBump.

We're more than happy for Babytime to resolve any issues with customers who have posted on the forum.

Yeh, me!
Babytimelondo's contributions on this thread sound worthy of one of those scam emails you get from Africa, promising that you're a millionnaire and you just need to send your bank details. Perhaps they were just typing in a rush!
Most of the people who have contributed to the thread (except 2 on the first page) have been people who seem to have joined the site just to complain about this company.
So yeh, I'm well confused!

yeah big brother is watching you :haha:

If you type 'baby time london' into Google we come up second. It is very common for internet users to search companies before or after sales have been made and sign up to various websites with their own reviews, which is why you will find a handful of new members. Companies will also scour the internet looking for customer reviews and complaints in hope to resolve them IE: ASDA, Mamas & Papas, webuyanycar.com and the list goes on have an account with BabyandBump.

We're more than happy for Babytime to resolve any issues with customers who have posted on the forum.

It was more the bizarre multiple responses to the same poster that confused me, to be honest. Almost as if it was different people who didn't bother reading what the previous post had already said.

Regardless, it's nice that the ladies who ordered with them are getting feedback and/or their items :thumbup:

GGGGRRRRR where do i start???? Oh thats right with absolute S**T company and S**t service and that is being nice. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY FROM HERE well unless you want to loose your money and spend most of your day stressed trying with no avail to contact them. My partner Purchased a car seat over a week ago and they were happy enough to take our money and tell us we would recieve an email when the chair was dispatched but guess what NO email and NO contact. I then rang the shop direct and after about 30 attempts the phone was answered and i was also like so many others told there was a problem in the warehouse( absolute rubbish, oh and our item was listed as in stock on the website) it is now over a week later and i still have NO dispatch email and NO car seat. I have also tried and tried and tried to ring the shop direct but no one answers the phone( i am guessing the reason is due to the number of unhappy people) The also dont reply to emails.

To babytime london i have placed an order with you on 9th nov order no 1185/091110/46 havent recieved my goods sent 2 emails to you no reply, tried to phone but no answer, please can you shed some light on this order as goods said in stock, if not i would like a refund.:growlmad:

Genuine or not.... when buying goods you can't physically see why not research the company first?
I sure as hell wouldn't pay online for ANYTHING if I wasn't 100% sure that the company was genuine or had a good write up.
:wacko:

dear littlechickie,

i will trace out and get back to you first thing tomorrow morning. sorry for the inconvenience caused
babytime

I placed and order with Baby Time London on the 9th of November 2010. I have had no correspondence from them, I have been trying to telephone for a week now. I have emailed to cancel my order and received no response and I tried to email today again and the message bounced back.

What are you doing Baby Time London. How do you expect to get customers if you treat us like this!

babytime london my oredr number is 1286/181110/83 please cancel my order immediately and refund me my money. Also can you please explain to everyone why it is that you are able to reply to us on a website that is not connected to your shop yet you can not reply to customers emails direct or even answer your phone ???

baby time london you said you would get back to me first thing this morning, what is the problem with my order

Baby Time London,
My order number is 1189/091110/16. I would like to cancel my order immediately. I would appreciate a confirmation of this cancelation.
Thank you.

Hi just wondering if there were any updates on babytime? I placed an order a few weeks back and have heard nothing. Rang last week and someone said my car seats would arrive either at the end of last week or the beginning of this week - and guess what - nothing! Rang again today and it's permanently engaged - off the hook me thinks!

So, i searched the internet and found this thread...

I've since contacted my credit card company who are going to dispute the transaction as i've not received the goods yet. Trouble is, my daughter desperately needs a car seat as she's too big for the infant carrier she's in now. Do i go and buy one from elsewhere or wait and see if these turn up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->