• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone South/South West fancy a meet?

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Not sure how many of us there is, everyone seems to be more north! Let me know if interested, would love to meet some BnBers!

Hi Sparky! Whereabouts are you? There is a meet on tuesday afternoon in Portsmouth...are we anywhere near you? x

Im in the lovely weston super mare!
Portsmouth isnt too far... but im picking me grandad up from the airport on tues so wont be able to make that one :(

Sparky, I'm in Exeter so about an hour or so from you. More than happy to come up to Bristol way. Come on south west peeps...where are you all!

I'm in Plymouth...maybe we should do like a Devon and Cornwall meet?
xxx

That sounds great jen, im happy to travel down devonish way, I love devon! xxx

yeah! I'm in exeter and am happy to go anywhere I can get to by train! So exciting, hope it's on a day I can come.

Cool I shall start a new thread then for a Devon and Cornwall meet and everyone come over to my new thread and tell me what kind of days and stuff are good for you :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->