Anyone started buying xmas presents yet?

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
I'm starting today and buying a few a month so we don't get to December and worry about money.
My first buy is going to be a dinner set for Imogen, she'll be just starting to experiment with food so I thought it would be sweet for her to have her own personalised plate and bowl that she can keep x

I started on boxing day lol

I've got to get somthing of niece and nephew, sister and mum... Everyone else done as I have a big family :)

Then just gonna concentrate on Isabelle x

I'm planning on starting in the next few weeks, what I'm gonna get I have no idea. Summer needs nothing and I dont know what ten month olds would want for christmas, especially as her birthday will be eight weeks later!

I started the other week by getting the big teds in. They are in a big box on top of my wardrobe. I've also got the christmas eve pj's and christmas clothes. xxx

iv got to finish OHs bday present and LOs birthday present (should be sorted in the next few weeks) then i will be starting for xmas!!

iv started planning and have my xmas notepad out haha!! x

I've started too :blush: I have quite a few family/friends ones bought, so it means I just have to concentrate on the girls stuff closer to the time x

I started in Feb :D...Only bought small things as have no room for bigger things :(..Got 2 big boxes full though at the minute for SD,SS & LO :) x

oh my goodness you ladies are organised! i really should because last xmas i really stressed about money, though we did have a wedding to pay for too! i worry if i start this early i will buy things but then as the year goes on see other things people will like and end up buying them too and overspending! :blush:

I have got some pressies that have been on offer for my little ones. I like to be organised :)

i don't know where to start for my LO! any ideas? she will be 2 on the 20th december too so it's hard! xx

I haven't yet as right now I have no IDEa what I'm buying them. We are however starting to slowly loose some toys to make room for new :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->