Anyone starting Soy this cycle? Want to be soy buddies?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm coming up to my period in the next few days or so, not sure on ovulation, but it won't be later than Saturday. I normally chart, but as we were travelling a lot this cycle I decided to leave it. I'm very sure this cycle is out as my husband was away my three most fertile days as judged by OPK (Sod's law!!) and even though we managed to have sex three days before and three days after, I doubt it's enough. So I'm looking forward to next cycle and am going to use Soy again. I ovulate late (around CD25) and I'm hoping to bring it forward. I successfully used soy to bring forward my ovulation when we were TTC my second and got it down to CD12. That cycle we fell pregnant with her, so I'm hoping for a repeat performance this time.

I'm planning on taking it days 2-6, but am unsure about dosages. Last time I seem to remember increasing the dosages on each day, but I can't really remember. Anyone else taking soy this coming cycle or soon?

Hi Squirrel

I took soy this cycle 3-7. It brought my O on at cd12 which is 5 days early!! First time I have ovulated that early.

I think it didn't work this cycle tho cos although I have sore boobs, been tired and achey- my temps have flat lined for 6 days and I have got light beige cm when I wipe. Last cycle it happened as well and turned into brown spotting and eventually af so pretty sure the witch will show on friday!

Whatever dosage u decide to take it should not be more than 200mg a day. I took 120, 120, 160, 160 and 200 this cycle. This seemed to work fine. I may do 4-8 next cycle or stick with 3-7, with a 160, 160, 160, 200, 200 dosage.

Hopefully we won't need to but I am excited to use soy again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->