Anyone starting to set up the process of EGG SHARING? If so come join me 8 BFP's

Hey !!!! One question don't know if you know the answer but because am getting amh scan done this month so that mean your not allowed too take fertilty meds ???

Am wanting too take soy ISo I know its not exactly a med but it bloody works lol zx

:hi: betty I'm not sure Hun? May be worth calling the clinic just to check maybe? The scan is just to check for cysts and that everything looks ok etc, but not sure if meds can affect your AMH??? I don't think so but I'm not 100% so definitely check :)

That's great you're training to be a nurse :) well done you :)
The postcode lottery is a joke- I can appeal them saying I'm too young under, but I don't think I will have much of a fight with of having children :(

:hi: everyone!!
Sorry ive not been on in a few days - been working and things are pretty hectic due to all this bad weather :wacko:
Ive not really got much to update about me - im plodding by :)

Betty - its probably best not to take any meds on the cycle ur going to be tested on hun, just incase it affects the results. Although I agree with Scerena that itd prob be best to contact the clinic and ask their advise :)

Im now just gunna catch up on all the other posts lol xx

Had a quick read through now :)

4Magpies - That meal sounded really lovely, making me feel really hungry now lol. Hope everything goes well with the wedding planner today :D x

Scerena - What did ur oh do to increase his sperm count? x

Bettybee - Not long now till u qualify - did u have to do the 3 year course? Well done u! x

Kazzab - Hows things? x

Hope everyones doing well :hugs: xx

:hi: plex glad to hear from you :)

Well my oh took-
1000mg vit c
Wellman conception
L-Arginine
Horny goat weed
Maca
No hot baths, loose underwear...

Now he just takes a conception vitamin, the clinic said its a miracle- his lowest ever was-
0.5mil (told ivf only option)
Then his latest one was his highest-
71mil :)

sorry but the horney goat weed made me :rofl: :)

Thanks for that - every thing helps :D looks like im gunna get him pill popping hehehe. He wont feel so left out now when i have to take loads :D

That combo def worked wonders!! that latest result is fab :)

My hubbies sa was good like u im the one with the problems :( I agree though its better just one has the problem than both :)

Hope ur having a great weekend! xx

I knw right :haha: it's good for men though apparently :haha:

I'm a proper believer in vitamins they managed to get my oh normal, so it's definitely worth a try :) now he only takes well an conception :)

It sure is better to just have one problem than two :)

I'm still in my pj's :haha: sat here trying to research how to find a recipient boring I know :haha:
I think I'm going to visits my dad later then have a relaxing weekend I think...

Do you have any plans??

Sounds like a good weekend :D Im just sat at work trying to look busy :haha: Working all weekend so I have a late weekend of mon & tue - not planning on doing much, hopefully all will go to plan :D
Yeah gotta agree with u about the vitamins - ive been taking the pregnacare concepton tablets - dont know if theyre working but im happy to take them :)
Feel shattered today, I generally work nights so an early morning isnt a great option for me as i should still be in bed!

My god.....ive been trying to reply for ages - work has got manic!!! x

Had a quick read through now :)

4Magpies - That meal sounded really lovely, making me feel really hungry now lol. Hope everything goes well with the wedding planner today :D x

Scerena - What did ur oh do to increase his sperm count? x

Bettybee - Not long now till u qualify - did u have to do the 3 year course? Well done u! x

Kazzab - Hows things? x

Hope everyones doing well :hugs: xx

Yeah don't think I'll touch the soy lol !! Lol

Yeah 3 year course !!! Got 3 montes ley and thats it am taking 6 month off before u start a Job as a nurse when o had My difteria inonly had a week off then west straight back so gunna enjoy domingo no thing !! Well o still work 3 night a week but My days will b free!!! Thinkkng about doping midwifery Aswell gong too Apply in the next Year u must b mad!!!! X

plex I love lazy weekends :) aw bless you- yes you should be in bed when you usually so nights!
I hope your day hurries up and finishes :)

betty I hope the next 3 months hurry for you so you can enjoy your long deserved break from work :)
Midwifery wold be amazing :)

Yeah I would too do midwifery but it would mean another 3year course haha!! But am undecided yet

Have you found any other clinics hun ?? Where abouts are u from ?? Xx

I'm from Hampshire Hun, been looking at Salisbury and lister but will call them all around Monday...

I wish I could get started I feel so lost, it's horrible not doing anything... just want to TTC again!!!

Hi ladies, the threads been busy! Welcome everyone!

No news my end hscopy on Tuesday ! Can't wait!

Someone asked about amh results, I had mine back later the same day at my private clinic. Think it depends on the clinic.

Hope your all well xxxx

kazza :hi: gl for Tuesday Hun hope all goes well :hugs: not long for you now :)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)

Good luck for Tuesday Kazzab!! :)

Im in shock - Ive actually gotten a +opk today :shock: omg!!! Im only on cd 17 too - generally i either dont ov or ov very late like cd 35 or something like that depending on how long my cycle chooses its going to be. Im on a break from clomid too........wow just wow :D :thumbup: x

plex great news :happydance: wouldn't it be great if you got your bfp on a natural cycle :) got everything crossed for you :)

Heres to hoping!! :D Im chuffed either way :D xx

Exactly it's great either way that your body ovulated without meds :)

Hope you've had a nice weekend???

Thanx Kazzab! :D im still in shock lol

Howve u been getting on? Im excited for u as your so nearly there with ur egg sharing :D

Scerena - yeah, my bodies chosen to do what it shud for this month :haha: Im hopeful but not going to get my hopes up too much - I did get pregnant on a natural cycle in early 2009 but had a mmc, think I produce better eggs on the meds? :shrug:

Bettybee - another 3years??? ouch!! :) bet its a good career though, really rewarding :) Ive looked into nursing, mental health nursing to be specific I worked with people with dementia for 13years up until 2009 and have been wondering about doing that for awhile - how did u get into doing ur nursing?

Im officially on my weekend off :D a little late but having a quiet one, although ive been into town this morning to do a few bits but am just lazing at home now - will prob get some tv programmes in that ive recorded, maybe eastenders(think im addicted to it:dohh: haha)

Hope ur all well :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back