Anyone testing 21st or around that time? :)

cheeky92x

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

As the title says - is anyone testing on the 21st May or around that time? Thats the day AF is due hopefully she'll stay away. Just thought we could chat to pass the time away :haha:

I've been really crampy the last 2 days but trying not to get my hopes up!

Thank you!! We're NTNP but secretly hoping for a BFP in a week!

I am ‘supposed’ to wait until then to test.. but I have bought some online cheapies which will arrive before then so no doubt I’ll be testing before then!

We are NTNP also.. but I am secretly hoping for another one! I have a DS who is 8 months, so would love a close age gap.

Fingers crossed for us!

I am ‘supposed’ to wait until then to test.. but I have bought some online cheapies which will arrive before then so no doubt I’ll be testing before then!

We are NTNP also.. but I am secretly hoping for another one! I have a DS who is 8 months, so would love a close age gap.

Fingers crossed for us!

Hey! I'm so tempted to buy some before then but no doubt will just get disappointed if its a BFN!

Yeah fingers crossed for us both - not long to wait now!

I'll be testing on the 19th - trying to hold out till then!

I’m hating this TWW... I keep telling myself not to symptom spot but I can’t help myself!

I think my tests will arrive today. I will ‘try’ and hold out til Friday. Already started to think about how I can tell my husband if it’s a :bfp:

Keep me posted ladies!

Yay glad to have a few more people on board for around then!! :) I may test at the weekend as I'm soooooo impatient!

Hey everyone!

As the title says - is anyone testing on the 21st May or around that time? Thats the day AF is due hopefully she'll stay away. Just thought we could chat to pass the time away :haha:

I've been really crampy the last 2 days but trying not to get my hopes up!

Snap AF due date and the day I'm testing! :) good luck Hun xx

Well I’ve been good! Not tested yet! I think I’m between 8-9dpo. Will hold out until Fri...

Is anyone else symptom spotting? It’s driving me crazy! I have a very full/heavy feeling in my uterus today, hoping that’s a good sign! I’m tired.. but then my baby is still being breastfed during the night so I’m bound to be!

Once I’ve tested I will update! Can’t wait to see the :bfp:

Me! AF due in the next few days. I bought a pack of cheap tests yesterday but it was negative. Keep telling myself it was because it was too early/a cheap test/ not taken first thing in the morning.

It’s been 9 years since I was last pregnant and the symptoms are hazy in my mind. Is it normal to have my usual monthly symptoms now? Trying not to get my hopes up but I’d love a BFP.

Me! AF due in the next few days. I bought a pack of cheap tests yesterday but it was negative. Keep telling myself it was because it was too early/a cheap test/ not taken first thing in the morning.

It’s been 9 years since I was last pregnant and the symptoms are hazy in my mind. Is it normal to have my usual monthly symptoms now? Trying not to get my hopes up but I’d love a BFP.

There’s a 9 year gap between my eldest and my baby. The day I tested with my youngest, I said to my husband, let’s go to the shop as I need some sanitary products. I literally thought I AF was coming that day! I went to the toilet, and there was brown when I wiped, I thought yeah AF is here... but took a test anyway, not sure why. Low and behold I was pregnant!

Then after my youngest was born my AF returned as normal. Then I began to feel like it was coming again, but no show. Took a test and :bfp: sadly that didn’t end well.

So yes PMS is VERY similar to pregnancy symptoms! Your not out until AF shows

There’s a 9 year gap between my eldest and my baby. The day I tested with my youngest, I said to my husband, let’s go to the shop as I need some sanitary products. I literally thought I AF was coming that day! I went to the toilet, and there was brown when I wiped, I thought yeah AF is here... but took a test anyway, not sure why. Low and behold I was pregnant!

Then after my youngest was born my AF returned as normal. Then I began to feel like it was coming again, but no show. Took a test and :bfp: sadly that didn’t end well.

So yes PMS is VERY similar to pregnancy symptoms! Your not out until AF shows

Well that is a load off my mind. I usually fall pregnant very easily but I’m much older now (37) so it may be more difficult to conceive this time around. My eldest is 18 and youngest is 8, so we’ll have another big age gap! I’m feeling quite nauseous this morning.

I’m sorry your last pregnancy didn’t work out. Fingers crossed you get a BFP this time. Xx

No symptoms here! Still no post ovulation breast tenderness and got my cd21 bloods back today!

Serum progesterone 21.5 nmol/L

I don't think doctors looked at it yet (as I'm getting my results online) so does anyone know if this means I ovulated or not! xx

Hey ladies! Can I join? I am supposed to start on the 21st. 10dpo today but I really feel like I O'd two days before my app says I did. I'm on my first cycle of clomid and seriously have EVERY symptom in the book including I couldn't take a shower without my boobs aching this morning. It hurt when the water hit them, honestly.

Hello everyone thats a newbie! The more the merrier while we wait!

Well like an idiot I caved and went to the shop and bought a cheap pack of 2 tests... went and POAS anndddd...

NOTHING!! Absolutely nothing - like the test line didn't come up either so obviously got a broken one. That's what I get for testing at 10DPO haha I've learnt my lesson.

Seriously though I have zero symptoms - a small bit of cramping around 5/6dpo but nothing after that so really won't be surprised when AF shows up. Good luck to everyone else :) :)

No symptoms here! Still no post ovulation breast tenderness and got my cd21 bloods back today!

Serum progesterone 21.5 nmol/L

I don't think doctors looked at it yet (as I'm getting my results online) so does anyone know if this means I ovulated or not! xx

Don't know if this is helpful to you or not but this website came up when I googled:

https://www.wantbaby.info/calculators/progesterone-levels-in-pregnancy

Sorry if not - don't know a great deal about it!

lol I was looking at this one a little while ago thanks though Hun, tbh I think I've done the blood test to early due to late ovulation! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->