Anyone testing 21st or around that time? :)

Can see this one a bit clearer :happydance: AF is due in 3 days... praying it sticks!!

OH was pretty shell shocked when I told him :dohh: Said he didn't think it would happen so quickly with it being the first month NTNP. Hopefully he comes round soon!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That's a line.... I might've had one today as well! Will post tomorrow. I'm half awake!!

Sorry about that DoleWhip. hopefully next month will be your month!!

Oooooo Mrs L that's so exciting!!! Can't wait for a picture ����maybe this thread will be good luck!

Sorry to hear that Dolewhip :hugs:

I'm now around 10dpo.. stupid me caved... :bfn:

In my head I knew it was too early for me..:haha: I have no will power! Not due AF until Tues, so will see what happens over the weekend!

Sorry dolewhip good luck on ya new cycle xx

Mrs reed sorry to hear bfn! dpo10 still early so keep faith xx

As for me dpo12 temp gone back up today :) hope it stays up xx

Sorry dolewhip good luck on ya new cycle xx

Mrs reed sorry to hear bfn! dpo10 still early so keep faith xx

As for me dpo12 temp gone back up today :) hope it stays up xx

Jessica- I am new to the temp going up... is that normal at first? I've got weird cravings (I need hamburgers all.the.time) and vivid dreams. This morning the Hubs and I were curled up in bed and he goes, "Babe, you're really hot right now".... I thought he was telling me I looked pretty and then he was putting his hand on my forehead and chest and asking me if I was ok. :|

Yer the temps have to rise to show ovulation and drop for period! If they stay up post period due date then there's a good chance your pregnant hope that makes sense. Ha that made me laugh and funny enough my fiancé said the same last night that I was like a boiler! But I got a bfn this morning on FRER. I've read before a few women's posts about chasing red meat (beef) and being pregnant good luck Hun sounds promising! xx

My OH said to me a couple of days before I got my BFP that I was roasting hot. I didn't feel it myself!

Thanks Hun really that's give me a little hope and I didn't feel it myself either. Just felt normal xx

Yeah like I felt my face when he said it and I was like oh wow my face is on fire!

Well this just made everything a bit more real!! 12DPO today and this was this evening's urine! I joked with my OH that it's gonna be twins :haha:

Honestly I am absolutely terrified. I have anxiety anyway so I'm just terrified something is going to go wrong with it being so early. Just need to relax I guess... It's already been decided what will happen.

Good luck everyone still left to test, not long now!!! :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG-20180518-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180518-WA0000.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
Well this just made everything a bit more real!! 12DPO today and this was this evening's urine! I joked with my OH that it's gonna be twins :haha:

Honestly I am absolutely terrified. I have anxiety anyway so I'm just terrified something is going to go wrong with it being so early. Just need to relax I guess... It's already been decided what will happen.

Good luck everyone still left to test, not long now!!! :hugs:

THIS IS SO EXCITINGGGGG!! Keep us updated! I know we've only been talking for a few days, but now I'm invested!

Wanted to share this with you... and maybe get some feed back?! I started sharing with close CLOSE friends and family this morning. These were over the last few days. Also have some HCG strips from Amazon that are showing up faintly as well.... I am a test addict. Sorry. I couldn't wait. I will test on the 21st anyway!

Attachments

• may18.png
    may18.png
    483.8 KB · Views: 20
Wanted to share this with you... and maybe get some feed back?! I started sharing with close CLOSE friends and family this morning. These were over the last few days. Also have some HCG strips from Amazon that are showing up faintly as well.... I am a test addict. Sorry. I couldn't wait. I will test on the 21st anyway!

Definitely a :bfp: congratulations!

Eeeeeeee definitely a :bfp: :happydance::happydance: so so so exciting!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hello..baby dust to all ttc.....my husband and I are ttc for 10 months now following a tubal reversal in July 2017...miscarried in october....this is our first clomid cycle. I am supposed to start testing on the 23. But have some test and started early today. Bfn but no surprise still early as I am only 7 dpo.
I have been feeling waves of nausea, mild cramps, my cervix is soft and high...any thoughts??

AHHHHH.

My blood test results came back inconclusive. I can't figure out what the heck is going on! I also bought the HCG strips from Amazon. I attached the picture below to show you my 2DPO to this morning's test. I called the advice nurse and they told me it may be too early still for a blood test, but my goodness I cried a lot this morning.

Has anyone heard of this? Or have experience getting an inconclusive blood test?
:wacko:

Test 1 was 2DPO
Test 2 was 4 DPO
later tests are from May 16 (10DPO) to the last being this morning (13DPO) I took a two a day for a few days.

Attachments

• IMG_3170.jpg
    IMG_3170.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 15
Progression looks slow, maybe it's not high enough for the blood test to pick it up yet! Are they going to repeat it! Good luck Hun xx

AF is due a week from today, but I’m sure I’ll start testing tomorrow 😂 I’m so impatient even if it’s super early. I’m 7DPO right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->