Anyone testing 21st or around that time? :)

Mrs L those look positive to me. That’s so strange. Keep your head up, I bet they will get darker :)

I’m 7DPO today and since a couple days ago here are my symptom (and I swore I wasn’t gonna symptom spot):

-Sinus infection (got one around implantation when I was prego 10 yrs ago)
-Slight sore boobs on the sides (also had this)
-Tiny wave of nausea
-While driving I had a sharp pain shoot from my cervix down my vag canal twice in a row
-Right boob keeps falling asleep while sitting which I’ve never had but could be just bad circulation

Dpo14...
AF due between yesterday today or tomorrow!

woke up RHR 77
Temp 36.72c
Had night sweats last night and gurgling tummy now! (Both AF Symptoms for me)
No pre AF headaches but the gurgling tummy is enough to make me think AF is coming! Anyone else get this!

I have some slight uterus twinges like gentle pinches, was a bit sharp yesterday and day before but had these since my temp dip at dpo11.

Please god do let AF come! Let this be my cycle :) xx

The 21st will be 10DPO for me and I don't think I can wait any longer to test, so I'm going to join in on this thread and test tomorrow!

Not actively symptom spotting, as my body and lifestyle are completely different than they were a month ago. I went from being very active, working outdoors 8+ hours a day, to now non-weightbearing on the couch nursing a broken leg.

The only thing that was unusual was a big glob of CM in the toilet (warning: TMI) on top of a BM on CD7. CM has otherwise been creamy and not made any appearances without me going looking for it.

I'll be amazed if my body manages to fall pregnant with all it has been through this month, but I know I'm not out til the witch shows, so let the POAS obsession begin!

Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow - I'll be checking back (ahem, stalking) often!

So 21st is here! Still no AF as of yet! Held a wee for 4 hours so far might wait another hour and if still no AF I'm gonna test! My temp didn't go up or down today it's 36.71c pretty much same as yesterday. Haven't done RHR yet as haven't had a chance to rest. good luck to all who haven't tested yet! xx

So 21st is here! Still no AF as of yet! Held a wee for 4 hours so far might wait another hour and if still no AF I'm gonna test! My temp didn't go up or down today it's 36.71c pretty much same as yesterday. Haven't done RHR yet as haven't had a chance to rest. good luck to all who haven't tested yet! xx

Sending all the best vibes to you <3!! This week was tough, we went to Bay to Breakers in San Francisco an I olnly got about 2.5 hours of sleep Sunday night even though I went to bed at 10pm!

good luck everyone testing!!!!

I'm terrified to test. I thought I saw pink when I wiped yesterday morning and I was feeling down all day about it. It was literally one drop of the lightest pink. Still nauseated and all and even have a bad taste in my mouth now but I didn't start last night. I'm scared to go pee and see it now though. Anyone tested today?

I am beside myself with joy this morning! I can't wait to see everyone else's tests! I will comment more after work! Sending all the loves and vibes out today to my fellow test takers!!

Attachments

• IMG_3255.jpg
    IMG_3255.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 11
I am beside myself with joy this morning! I can't wait to see everyone else's tests! I will comment more after work! Sending all the loves and vibes out today to my fellow test takers!!

Congrats!!! I just had a dizzy spell. I'm praying it means something good. My temp was up HIGH this morning as well.

Congratulations to those who have had their :bfp:

I&#8217;m now around 14dpo.. only have those IC tests which aren&#8217;t the best. So will wait until the weekend, if AF hasn&#8217;t come then I&#8217;ll go and get some FRER. Hoping to be joining those :bfp: posts soon!

I'm feeling out today. I'm still super nauseated but when I took my temp, not my bbt but just regular temp it was pretty low this morning and that concerns me. It usually does that if I'm losing the baby or about to start. I wish I wouldn't have taken my temp and I wouldn't feel so down right now. Ugh! :( 17dpo today. CD 35.

I just wanted to post on this again and update that I ended up being pregnant with a gorgeous line. lol! Lots of baby dust to everyone else!

Attachments

• TEST.jpg
    TEST.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh