Anyone testing 21st or around that time? :)

Hey everyone!

As the title says - is anyone testing on the 21st May or around that time? Thats the day AF is due hopefully she'll stay away. Just thought we could chat to pass the time away :haha:

I've been really crampy the last 2 days but trying not to get my hopes up!

ME ME ME ME ME. Testing on the 21st... I posted about what I've been dealing with in the TWW..

We should chat!!

I'm freaking out I just POAS again and swear there's a line without even squinting!!! How do I add a picture?!

I don't have a clue but can't wait to have a look :) good luck xx

Wow there's loads of us testing 21st may xx

Figured it out finally Jesus that was difficult!!

What do you think?? Surely its too early :nope::nope::nope:

Attachments

• rsz_img_20180516_195527159_2.jpg
    rsz_img_20180516_195527159_2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 21
  • rsz_img_20180516_195110654.jpg
    rsz_img_20180516_195110654.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 23
Dude, that is a line! OMG! How long did you let it dry?

Seriously freaking out!!! I was watching the dye go across the screen and there was nothing there so put it down and literally came back 2 minutes later and that was there!!! I thought maybe it was too late but the instructions said don't read later than 15!

AF is due on the 22nd for me.
We've been trying for over a year, just recently found out hubby has a low sperm count.
We are both on clomid.
REALLY hoping for BFP this month!

Seriously freaking out!!! I was watching the dye go across the screen and there was nothing there so put it down and literally came back 2 minutes later and that was there!!! I thought maybe it was too late but the instructions said don't read later than 15!

omg omg! I think you are pregnant!!! CONGRATS!!!:hugs:

AF is due on the 22nd for me.
We've been trying for over a year, just recently found out hubby has a low sperm count.
We are both on clomid.
REALLY hoping for BFP this month!

Good luck!!! I can't wait to see if you get that BFP!!

Figured it out finally Jesus that was difficult!!

What do you think?? Surely its too early :nope::nope::nope:

THAT IS SO TOTALLY A LINE!! I appreciate your resilience in getting that dang thing open!! :laugh2:

Dpo10 bad skin break out on face (more my chin) and my chest and now today DPO11 a large temp dip! Really hope it's not my temps preparing for AF! No Pms and AF not due until 21st may! Maybe 20th at earliest and 22nd by at latest due to my LP ranging from 13-15 days! Didn't give in and test today due to the temp drop! And gonna hold off until 21st. xx

After reading so much about clomid last night, it has me down. Maybe all of the symptoms are from that. :cry: Ugh! My bbs still hurt really bad and I'm feeling nauseated when I don't eat consistently. FF has given me 33 points! I just don't know what to think. According to FF, AF is due Monday but according to my 31 day cycle it is due Saturday.

How is everyone else feeling? Any symptoms?

mwel8819 if its any comfort I've literally hardly had any symptoms apart from a small amount of cramping but I have IBS so just presumed it was down to that!

xXxJessicaxXx Well done for not testing!!! Good willpower! Your symptoms sound promising!

Can see this one a bit clearer :happydance: AF is due in 3 days... praying it sticks!!

OH was pretty shell shocked when I told him :dohh: Said he didn't think it would happen so quickly with it being the first month NTNP. Hopefully he comes round soon!

Attachments

• rsz_img_20180517_143533509_2.jpg
    rsz_img_20180517_143533509_2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 30
Can see this one a bit clearer :happydance: AF is due in 3 days... praying it sticks!!

OH was pretty shell shocked when I told him :dohh: Said he didn't think it would happen so quickly with it being the first month NTNP. Hopefully he comes round soon!

Yay! And he will! I also have IBS! I was on meds for it but they made me go constantly and I didn't like that either. lol! I'm IBS-C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->