anyone testing 28th April

Maybe-Baby

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone testing on 28th?

I am going mad this month i am normally really relaxed about it all but this month its really getting to me, Sympton spotting like mad, so far

Twinges in right hand side
Headaches
really sore lower back
and today i woke up feeling sick.
Constipated

I swar i cannot wait much longer to test, i feel so nervous this month and my head is all over the place all i can think off is getting pregnant, i spent all night on line looking up pregnancy websites or watch birth storys on tv.

Why have i turned into a fruit cake this month i feel as if i am living on my nervers, Also trying to brace my self for a big let down on the 28th, however ether way i just want this month to be over with and hopefully next month i will be back to normal.

Anyone else went as mad as me or have i fliped?

My original plan was to test on the 28th! I'm due on Sunday 25th! Couldnt control myself and testing this morning at 9dpo and got a bfn! Now maybe I can control myself to wait until after the weekend to test!

The only symptoms I've had this cycle is cramping since ov! And increased cm last week, which reduced the last 3 days but today I have that 'wet' feeling again (sorry tmi!)

Hello!
I am defo losing my mind with the TWW!!
I am testing 27th - 28th April too, although I have no patience at all and I've already done 2 ehpt's at 8 & 9dpo and both obviously BFN! Trying to stop myself from testing again too soon to not make myself too disappointed eventhough it may just be too early! FX for BFPS!! GOOD LUCK!!

Hi ladies...
My af due 30th April, but this month I wasn't really trying after 4 months of ttc taking over my life I thought I'd sit it out for a while... my periods were a little more than a day late too so thought it might be effecting them but according to my ff af is due 30th and the reason I'm back is I've got painful boobs!! Like drawing pains in them... only way to describe it is its like just before you breast feed... sorry... lol tmi.
I did a test yesterday and today some FRER's and BFN's but if my FF is right its a bit early... haven't really a clue when I ovulated because I've not temped this month... the only sign I had was ewcm for 5 days bout a week ago so I haven't got the foggiest!
Anyways when are you ladies gonna test?? xx

Hiya

My AF is due on the 26th. So if it doesn't come I will test around the 28th - killing me waiting.

My nipples have been so sensitive for about the past 2 weeks and my poor OH has been on the end of my mood swings. Also, I am getting twinges down my left side and backache, along with sharp pains going through my BB's

I might be. I originally thought I ov'd on the 3rd, then I got symptoms again on the 14th & since I've had a few of my pg symptoms from last time but no idea whats going on. Symptoms have mostly gone today but that happened last time but last time I *knew* I had to test by 11DPO so if I'm not still feeling it I won't bother testing next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->