Anyone testing 4th March?

im frustrated a bit as i have tried everything this month and still nothing! :-(

congrats Smile181c hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Im out guys AF came 4 days early on saturday, at first i thought it could be implanation but its defo AF as its so heavy! i will be having a one month break to try and lose some more weight then on to cycle 4 ttc!
Good luck everyone xx

I completely feel your pain and frustration. I tried everything this cycle too and I got a BFN today and can feel that AF is just about here (expected Wed). Going into Cycle 6 :(

We are taking this month off too as Husband has surgery on his ankle on Wednesday and I would prefer not having a December baby.

Good luck to you!

I am taking my first preggers test on the 4th as well. I really am hoping for a BFP!!! good luck ladies, and i hope everyone who is wanting a BFP this month gets it!!!

wah, BFN for me this month- AF came yesterday.

BUT SILVER LINING- for the first time, I had a perfect 28 day cycle! For the past month, I've been drinking organic Fertility Tea (I read a ton of reviews and they were great!) and within a month, it totally regulated my cycles- I've always been 31-35 days, so I'm pretty happy about it!

Feelin' good for next month! I've been great about temping and have a good gauge on when to use OPKs for timing :)

Congrats/Good Luck Y'all!

Sorry to hear about AF guys :( :hugs:

Glad you're not too put out though FromMrstoMom - yay for 28 day cycle! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back