Anyone testing around 28th May?

Fingers crossed AF doesn't get us!! I think i'm due 28th. I had a 15 day luteal phase last month, and according to ff I ov'd on the 12th, even though I think it was earlier.good luck

I O'd between the 9th and the 12th! Wow... Good luck to you too! :flower:

So girls, any symptoms?? I'm not having any, cervix is medium,closed & firm & am getting very little cm. Anyone got some more promising ones??

AF is due on the 28th or 29th for me too! I am going to tryyyyy so hard to wait to test.

I never test until AF is late.PLEASE keep her away!!

hi there been reading 100s of post for the last week now, my last period was the 4th of may and jan to feb was a 30 day cycle feb to march was a 26 day cycle march to april was 27 and april to may was 25 days.

did heaps of ovulation calclators lol and so today i am either 8 or 9 dpo. i had sex on the 11th and 14th.

since 2 dpo i noticed a very slight in crease in size of breasts, they are feeling a little stranger as the days go on. had a few days now of dizziness, last night first night i had to get up to pee. also insomina. and a dream of bfp i had creamy cm till 3 or 4 dpo than it has been watery ever since couple of dry periods. also noticed some speratic numbness in arms and legs, in the mornings im am feeling the best as soon as 3pm hits everything goes weird lol.

also gurgiling and small dull cramps in many places in abdomen.

just thought i would put all that out there and see if i helped any one or any one could comment... Baby dust to everyone. today a BFN i always feel negitive in the mornings

Hi there, I'm testing on 30th May as my OH wants to wait as long as possible before testing (think I ovulated on 8th lol :wacko:)! I have been getting a few symptoms - lower abdominal/back cramps, nausea, fatigue, change in tastes, cold symptoms........am crossing my fingers.
Good luck and baby dust to everyone!
:flower:

well sad as it is... my symptoms are slowing fading so i am guessing af is on her way... i still have tender nipples but not as bad as a few days ago and no more cramping... i am 9 dpo so if not this month maybe next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->