Anyone testing around 28th May?

Hayz9399

Reaction score
According to ff I ovulated on the 12th may, so am due AF on Friday 28th May, anyone due AF or testing around that day??

I'm due 28th :) Not looking forward to it though cause I know AF will come and it's two days before my OH's daughters birthday and it would be so lovely to get a BFP that day but I'm just not feeling it.

Good luck :)

Hi I am testing on the 27th May. Good luck to everyone!!!

I am not testing but i will surely know by then as my period is due 3 days previous... I am not testing as i have had so many m/c that i jsut want mother nature to do her thing and inform me the old fashioned way !!.
Good Luck to all you ladies that are testing and hope to see all those :bfp: posted on here in the next week or so
:hugs: x

My son's 3rd birthday is on the 26th, so i'm REALLY hoping to give him a late birthday present! Good luck everyone

Hi
Im testing on 25th !!

Fingers crossed xx

Im off to rome for a few days please wait til i get back before you post your positives ladies i dont want to miss anything !!!!!! :dust:

Wow, Rome - you lucky thing! Have a fab time. I'm testing 28th May before work, AF due on or around 26/27th so I may not have to bother! xx

According to ff I ovulated on the 12th may, so am due AF on Friday 28th May, anyone due AF or testing around that day??

Wow our dates totally match up!!

AF due on the 27/28th... :af::af::af:

Fingers crossed AF doesn't get us!! I think i'm due 28th. I had a 15 day luteal phase last month, and according to ff I ov'd on the 12th, even though I think it was earlier.good luck

af is due on 26th.... but im testing on the 28th...
its killing me that i have to wait another 8 days tho :wacko:

Wishing :bfp: For everyone:flower:

Want to see them all up next week :hugs:

xxxxxxx

Af is due for me on the 28th saI have a 28 day cycle...My cycle has been a bit confusing this mnth not sure if O happened but fxd

im 2dpo so 11 more dAys till testing im so anxious this wait is killing me!

Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind if I join. I'm due to test round the 27th/28th and am looking for some 2ww and symptom spotting buds.

Here's my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21094e
Because I'm new I can't put it in my sig yet.

I was taking a break from temping, but think I O'd bout CD14/15. Unusual for me without help from herbs (PCOS) but maybe it's a good sign for a healthy cycle!
Weirdest thing for me this cycle is itchy crawling skin and feeling cold all the time. Actually didn't think I'd O'd cause I'm so cold. :shrug:
Whose having symptoms?

Maz

I am 12 days late right now but can't test agian till the 28th. So I will join all of you in the waiting to test line.

hi all,
i am new here and have to say this is my first month ttc. i do have 2 other ones, 13yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy but man i really want one more. I am supposed to start on the 28th also but i ovulated early this month so i will see if it comes early or if at all. hoping not of course......... i have to say this is my first time actually calculating to become pregnant and i cant believe how crazy i have become just waiting to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->