Anyone testing around feb 10th?

Skye, do you have dollar store tests? If not, get some! Then you can test a little more freely

I did, I had the walamart ones. But they were negatives. Only ones I have left are the FR ones.

I posted them here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2375132-think-im-seeing-line.html#post36913170

Laroawan I do see the line!!! Is that 3 different test that you're showing or the same one in 3 different pics with different focal points?
That is 1 test but I've had 2 more squinters since then. Todays are posted in https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2375236-can-you-see-squinter.html#post36915882

YES I see it in the top left picture!!!! CONGRATS!!!! FX IT GETS DARKER!!!!!! It's still must be early on.

AFM: AF has arrived!!! Even earlier then last month so I must've Ovulated earlier...,O Well onto next cycle.....OPKS it is next time!!!!!

So sorry nevergivingup... <3 OPK may be the way to go. How long was your cycle? Do you have ov signs or temp?

Gave DH a bfp for Valentines. Fxed for everone that your bfps will be coming soon.

Awww congrats Laroawan! :) I did too haha Only..... Not so cute story hahaha I'm on meds already, I'm a disaster I'm so sick. Friday I took my first test and it was QUESTIONABLE, it was that light... Thought I was seeing things. Hubby (call him husband since we've been common law ten yrs) PROPOSED that night before we went out for his bday dinner with friends, I started DYING from that moment on, couldn't order any food, was up all night in the tub sick as all hell, the next day was his bday and I got a definite light positive, so sick I didn't even sign his card or give him his gift, I was just trying to survive, went to dr for prescription bc otherwise I'd just end up in hospital.... And have continued to die since and haven't slept. Today 'Valentine's Day' I had him help me out the tub and I sat shaking on the toilet to take a digital just for the hell of it lol Not a glamorous story at all. Hahahaha Crazy crazy few days. Understatement even. :shock: This moment right now is the best I've been in the last few days, but likely won't last long. Please tell me you're having an easier go thus far! lol

Ladies, savour your last moments feeling well before your bfps <3 Take good care of yourselves now. I knew it could and likely would be bad bc I have always reacted SO strongly to hormones but this is pretty shocking. I hope when you DO get those positive tests that pregnancy treats you kindly!

Will be back soon :)

Just want to say too.... I admire the strength you have, congratulating people when all you want is a positive yourself. Please hang in there.

Congrats Ella. I hope the sickness subsides for you soon or the meds at least help you. Let your hubby take care of you.

I'm not feeling too bad yet. Headache and some cramps. A few bits of nauciousness but nothing serious yet.

So sorry nevergivingup... <3 OPK may be the way to go. How long was your cycle? Do you have ov signs or temp?

CONGRATS ELLA!!!! What an awesome gift inspire of you not feeling so well, I do hope you get better to enjoy the 1st trimester of your pregnancy!!!

My cycle came on last month on the 18th and ended on the 23rd. Then this month it came on early on the 14th and suppose to go off on the 18/19th....it came super early and super heavy...it usually comes on around the 20ish...have me wondering if I'm having a chemical Bc it seriously is so heavy that I'm using 2 pads....:shrug:
I Seriously hate this part of TTC...never know what you're going to get....but this was our 1st month try again so hopefully F next month we'll catch it Bc if this is not s chemical I then had ovulated the week after AF went off...and we didn't do anything that 1st week. Next time I'll be on top of it.....and DH....lol :haha::haha:

GOOD LUCK LADIES to the ones in TWW and waiting to Ovulate or are in Ovulation!!!

Took a test this morning with FMU amd it still came out negative. Have a feeling that AF is going to show her face today.

So instead of taking my regular "Honest Company" prenatals I think I'm going to switch over to Geritol multivitamin, have anyone else heard any thing about it or tried it?

Yes, who knows, maybe it was a chemical, Nevergivingup... :( I hope next month will be your time <3

THANKS ELLA!!!! It's been a couple days since I posted my LO has the flu so I've been loving even more on him to make him feel better.

But I'm currently in my fertile days of Ovulation so say the OPK... Which is still light so me and DH DTD yesterday and will go again tonight until that OPK is no longer showing two lines..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->