Anyone testing around June 10th?

I'm testing on the 13th as well... well let's be honest I'll test on the 11th or 12th and then again on the 13th. HA HA HA HA

Good luck to everyone!!

It's so funny, I pick a day I'm gonna test but it never seems to work out that way:( Either I break down and test early or af comes early. I've decided the 9th is my day:) Hoping to see lots of :bfp:'s coming from this thread ladies!!

elow girls been very very thirsty today anyone know if this is a syptom.... fingers crossed not long till testing dates now :D:D:D xx

i'm so anxious to test. i'm having medium to mild cramps, could this be a sign? :-k

i hope this would be our month ladies.

I'm testing on the 13th as well... well let's be honest I'll test on the 11th or 12th and then again on the 13th. HA HA HA HA

Good luck to everyone!!

lol yes definately although last time i didn't get bfp untill the day i was due on xx

elow girls been very very thirsty today anyone know if this is a syptom.... fingers crossed not long till testing dates now :D:D:D xx

I'm mega thirsty today too! Gone off tea, it doesnt seem to be doing much for my thirst, and usually i love tea!
Supposed to be testing on 10th (when AF is due)but I'd be poas today if i could! I havent been able to get into town to buy any tests yet, which is probably a good thing! I was very strict and stopped myself buying any earlier in the month.

Good luck and babydust to everyone waiting to test! :thumbup:

I'm mega thirsty today too! Gone off tea, it doesnt seem to be doing much for my thirst, and usually i love tea!
Supposed to be testing on 10th (when AF is due)but I'd be poas today if i could! I havent been able to get into town to buy any tests yet, which is probably a good thing! I was very strict and stopped myself buying any earlier in the month.

Good luck and babydust to everyone waiting to test! :thumbup:

fingers crossed for you then let's hope it is a sign the thirst :):)
fingers crossed for everyone else to.
come on 10th hurry up!! xx

8dpo today.. can't wait to test.

i had some cramping the past days and an extra lot of cm since 5dpo i had to run to the toilet to check if the witch got me. :blush: could this be a sign?

I weakened and tested early... it was :bfp:

Good luck to everyone else :dust:

So how's everyone doing? Any symptoms, anyone test yet? I've had sore bb's that are feeling better today, a tiny spot of brown cm on Friday, some cramping on and off, and I've been tired(not unusual for me though:)) All of my symptoms are the same as past cycles except for the brown cm. I did test this morning out of curiousity but came up a bfn:( I wasn't surprised though, I'm really only 9dpo. I'll test again on Wednesday! Good luck everyone!

:witch: got me yesterday, which I wasn't expecting as it was day 32 and my last two cycles were both over 40 days. Pretty darn dissapointed especially since we saw Mike's cousin's new baby girl today, but I'm going to be positive for this next cycle!

congrats to the BFPs and many more to this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->