Anyone testing late august

Good luck Heather. It all sounds really positive for you xxx

Ahhhh still no af!!! I will test tomorrow if still no af!!

This looks like your month Heather! Can't believe you're being so patient!

I just got back to town from vacation and had my labs done today - should hear tomorrow.... I'm nervous, can't believe this happened on our first month trying. Stick little bean, stick! I've been testing every day with ic's while on vacation, and they seem to be getting darker, but I guess we'll know tomorrow for sure.

I just got back to town from vacation and had my labs done today - should hear tomorrow.... I'm nervous, can't believe this happened on our first month trying. Stick little bean, stick! I've been testing every day with ic's while on vacation, and they seem to be getting darker, but I guess we'll know tomorrow for sure.

Any update KBrain3377?

Any update KBrain3377?

I got my betas back on Thursday, my hcg was 133 and progesterone was 33. My doc was happy with these, and I went back yesterday for the 2nd blood draw, to make sure they double. Should know on Monday. I'm still shocked, and I probably won't make a baby ticker at least till then. I'm super cautious, I had a loss at 6 weeks before we had our son last year, and all of my friends have has more miscarriages than I care to remember. But fx this is our second bean!

Heather, glad you're doing ok, and that is great that you got your cycle back while bf-ing, some women never do until they stop. Good luck on your next cycle!

Hi everyone! Update - today my betas from Friday came back and the hcg was 466, which the doc said was great. Feeling very relieved but still cautious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->