Anyone testing late august

Hi - yes I tested again this morning and another BFN.
Thinking I am having preliminary AF cramps this afternoon, so expecting her to arrive right on time, tomorrow!

Hi - yes I tested again this morning and another BFN.
Thinking I am having preliminary AF cramps this afternoon, so expecting her to arrive right on time, tomorrow!

Sorry Kozmik, its a bummer. I also think I'm out already, even before testing, since I think I feel the headache coming on that usually comes on 1-2 days before AF. Lets shoot for next cycle I guess?

As soon as AF arrives I'm popping over to Amazon to buy some IC opk's and preg tests! Hope I'll be as successful with opk's as I was 3 years ago when I conceived my son - worked the first cycle back then! GL to you as well! Maybe Sept will be our month!

Dtd last night and when I wiped there was some pinkish blood, hoping its implantation bleeding.....I'm 9/10dpo and itching to test

Dtd last night and when I wiped there was some pinkish blood, hoping its implantation bleeding.....I'm 9/10dpo and itching to test

Test Emma test:wacko:!!! I'm going to test tomorrow, my temps are still staying up but it's only DC8 and I'm on progesterone so that's probably why.

Kozmik - I've been addicted to ICs for longer than I'd like to admit, but they also contribute to my testing addiction. Hope next month is your month!

8 dpo today for me (I think). Felt like AF is going to come all day and keep running to the bathroom to check. Had a tiny bit of pink spotting yesterday. The only other time I used opk's I had spotting at 9dpo and AF at 11 dpo. So short LP.

It's so hard not to get your hopes up.

8 dpo today for me (I think). Felt like AF is going to come all day and keep running to the bathroom to check. Had a tiny bit of pink spotting yesterday. The only other time I used opk's I had spotting at 9dpo and AF at 11 dpo. So short LP.

It's so hard not to get your hopes up.

I hear you! I also have a short LP and today is DPO 8 for me too. I've also felt like AF was on her way all day, so I won't be shocked of my temps fall tomorrow or the day after that. Hang in there Falling Snow, at least you've got some company.

I'm so confused, bleeding but no period cramps....dont no if its af or implantation. I so hope its the first x

im out :( cramps have started and think af is well and truly here :(
was only my first month ttc so not gonna feel too down about it, good luck to anyone still in :) xx

AF due for me any time between now and Sat at the latest. Hoping for the rest of this week to fly by an no witch. I've never had a cycle go longer than 28 days and Sat would be 28 days. After 8 months I would love to finally see a bfp

Kbrain3377, good to have someone to wait with. Still no more spotting from me. But still feel like this isn't my month as always. Good luck to you!

AF for me is due August 31st. The wait is killing me. I tested so many times last month thinking I was pregnant, but they all came back negative, and my period came. :nope: At 15-20$ per test, it's not cheap. So this month I'm making myself wait until a day or 2 after AF was supposed to come, if it doesn't come. Crossing my fingers.

I live on an island, so everything is generally more expensive. I've been getting them at the drugstore near my house. I'll try Walmart here and see if they are any cheaper.

Kbrain3377, good to have someone to wait with. Still no more spotting from me. But still feel like this isn't my month as always. Good luck to you!

Yup, me too - my temps fell a little this morning, so I'm just waiting for AF any day now. I think I'll test tomorrow for the heck of it, and then stop taking the progesterone to speed things up. Ugh, oh well, on to the next round.

My AF is due 31st as well so a few days left but I don't feel positive as my temps have been all over the place this month. Very weird to any other month but not in a good way. I am starting to wonder if I ever ovulated as well now tbh xx

And I'm out. AF when I woke up this morning. 10 dpo today. At least I had minimal spotting before AF this month. Going to try b vitamins this month and temp along with opks.

I'm out too - I'm also on DPO10 today and although my temps are staying up, I tested this AM - bfn. The ic test had a shadow or evap line on it, so I used a FR and still nothing. Oh well, I guess on to the next round.

Sorry Falling Snow - I know how you feel. Are you on any progesterone for a short LP, are yours always around 10 days? Mine were around 9-10 days and my RE has put me on progesterone so now they are around 12-13 days (or whenever I stop taking it).

I might be out too. I tested this morning because the wait was killing me. No baby on board :nope:, I'll test again if AF doesn't come, but I'm not feeling too optimistic. Side note: I went to Walmart yesterday (the tests are a bit cheaper, but I still had to pay at least $10, :wacko: I wish they were 88 cents here, lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->