• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing late august

I never updated in this thread but I got my bfp! On the 26th, 12dpo! I did test at 8dpo and got a bfn, baby dust to everyone who is still waiting to test!!

I might be out too. I tested this morning because the wait was killing me. No baby on board :nope:, I'll test again if AF doesn't come, but I'm not feeling too optimistic. Side note: I went to Walmart yesterday (the tests are a bit cheaper, but I still had to pay at least $10, :wacko: I wish they were 88 cents here, lol!)

They aren't 88cents here either. :/ cheapest is like $8 for a pack of 2.

I never updated in this thread but I got my bfp! On the 26th, 12dpo! I did test at 8dpo and got a bfn, baby dust to everyone who is still waiting to test!!

Huge congrats Hun that is great.

Another low temp today. 12dpo today and had 4 really low temps the last 4 days from 9dpo - 12dpo. I am surprised AF hasn't shown early with such low temps as never has low temps like this before this late in cycle.

Has a tiny bit more EWCM today as well. Strange x

No, not on progesterone. Only have done OPK's for one other cycle and that was 11 day lp. I will continue OPK's this month. Also, doing B vitamins this month. I am going to wait one more month and then schedule a doctors visit. I am learly to schedule because I know my insurance won't cover anything related to fertility.

No, not on progesterone. Only have done OPK's for one other cycle and that was 11 day lp. I will continue OPK's this month. Also, doing B vitamins this month. I am going to wait one more month and then schedule a doctors visit. I am learly to schedule because I know my insurance won't cover anything related to fertility.

Got it, that's too bad. Grrrr. I found that Vit. B helped me a bit with the LP, but progesterone basically solved it. I think you can buy progesterone cream at heath food stores without a Rx.

Well looks like I never ovulated this cycle after all as FF took away my crosshairs today. Doubt I will have AF anytime soon and this could be the start of anothe loooonnnggg cycle. One cycle was over 400 days argggggh. Want my body to be normal so I can have a baby xxx

So I tonight I tested just to make sure I can stop taking the P - we're leaving for vacation tomorrow and I didn't want to have to pack it. I tested with an ic and saw a light, VERY faint line - and then of course tried a second one - same thing. Then I got out the big guns (FRER) and that had a faint line too. I'm in shock. I don't want to get my hopes but, so I will take a bunch of ics along, since I can't get to my doc till next week. If I see the line getting darker, then it will put my mind at ease.

I really thought I was out, today is dpo 12. Don't give up ladies, we can all get there!

Wow congrats!!! Gives me hope! I tested at 10dpo and got a bfn!

Don't give up! Good luck, I hope this is your month. Looking back on the past couple of days, my only symptom was a dull and constant headache, which I though was my af coming any day. I tested again tonight and the ic is turning darker. We're traveling so that's the only tests I have with me ( but I have about 10 of them, so the crazy lady in me will probably do just that.)

Congrats KBrain!

Thanks falling snow - I really think they would not have happened without the progesterone. My LT is simply too short for the embryo to be able to attach to the uterine wall, and I'm just thankful that my doc always recognized that (not all docs do - it's still a bit of a controversial topic for some, whether am LT defect really exists, some think that if a quality egg is fertilized then it will produce enough P regardless.) Let me know if you can find some P at the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->