Anyone testing next week - 11-16 May??

Well no AF yet, but im sure shes on her way!!! Did a cheapo HPT but got a BFN!!!
Having my scan (transabdominal and transvaginal) first thing tomorrow morning so Im hoping she can hold on abit longer until I have got that out of the way!
Then its back to the begining again for me too!!

Good luck with the scan hun, there is a June testing thread on here if :witch: gets you, see you there! But I still hope you get a :bfp: this month! xx

Hi there!!

I'm brand new to babyandbump.com and this thread caught my eye as my :witch: is due on Thursday the 14th. I tested on Monday (11 DPO) and again on Tuesday (12 DPO) and both were :bfn:

So...I'm due tomorrow but with two negatives, I'm thinking it's likely another month of trying for me.

Good luck ladies, hope you all get :bfp:!!!

Hi there!!

I'm brand new to babyandbump.com and this thread caught my eye as my :witch: is due on Thursday the 14th. I tested on Monday (11 DPO) and again on Tuesday (12 DPO) and both were :bfn:

So...I'm due tomorrow but with two negatives, I'm thinking it's likely another month of trying for me.

Good luck ladies, hope you all get :bfp:!!!

Welcome to the forum, hun!!

Plenty of time for a :bfp: to turn up! Don't lose hope. As I said before, if its a no go this month, there is a June testing thread on here, lots of support on there! xx

Hope she doesnt rear her ugly head hun!
I dont feel like im going to come on now, ive had feeling all day it would show but I still seam to be hanging in there!!! Fingers crossed I could still get that BFP but im not holding my breath!
I will be on the june thread, im sure. I will let you know how I get on with the scans!

AF arrived today! Back to the start again for me, luckly enough it seemed to hold off until Id had my TV and TS done this morning which im pleased about. The scans went well, she said she couldnt see anything of concern but I have to go back to my doctors in a week for official results.

Sorry AF arrived but glad the scan went well!

See you on the June testing thread hun. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->