anyone testing on/around Sept 3rd?

MsLesley

Reaction score
Im so impatient! its not coming soon enough.. i hate the 2 week wait.

Tho i think the odds are against me this month, the curiosity is killing this cat!

Who else is testing around this time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Testers in this thread

ryder
BritAcrossSea
manchester1 -
littlebuddha
hopingtobemum
MsLesley
kessutripp
ardum
mommy43
donna82
Trinity42
MUMMYALLY08
Aster
Odd Socks
CJane
babyhope
Melsue129 -
Beary
Lotti1978
puppymom32
babyhope
livbaybee1
mlyn26

yes, im due for AF sept 5-6th so I will be testing aroudn then.

:dust:

My AF is due around 27/28-08 so I'm gonna be testing on 1 Sept if af is a no show. I don't have any symptoms but I'm hoping that no af will be symptom enough for me (fx). Why do you think the odds are against you this month?

im 'officially' testing on the 3rd....doubt very much i will last that long tbh!!!

count me in!!

I'm due on on the 31st August but sometimes a little late so am going to try and leave it as long as poss but i reckon i'll only get to about the 2nd or 3rd!!! Probably not even that long!! But only first month of trying so not expecting miracles!! (although I think i have already got my hopes up even though I told myself not too!!) Its so hard waiting!!!

Good Luck

xxxx

My AF is due around 27/28-08 so I'm gonna be testing on 1 Sept if af is a no show. I don't have any symptoms but I'm hoping that no af will be symptom enough for me (fx). Why do you think the odds are against you this month?

well...because for several reasons...some may be tmi :p.... I think i bd'd after ovulation - a few hours to maybe a day after but i cant be too certain of that because im only going by cm and cycle day. My cm was a fair amount on the 19th and during the day on the 20th...but i didnt get to bd till later in the night on the 20th and by then it seemed to have changed to a water/milky consistency. but that being said...i didnt want to interrupt my cm this month by 'going up' and checking so it could have been alright :shrug:

next...i was on top while bding (TMI - tho i did have the big O just seconds before him so that could have helps me:blush:)...and what ever that was left over...i tried to stop it by coming out with tp. i realize now that that is NOT a good idea :nope:...tho i didnt put it in till about 5 minutes later so the little guys could have had a chance.:shrug:

any one got any symptoms. tbh this is my 2nd cycle of clomid, i have pcos. on sat i got a faint 2nd line on opk, sun didnt have anything really,mon didnt test, tues had 100% positive at about 2pm, bd'd then and there and again at 11pm,did another opk at 10pm and was still positive, bd'd weds at 2pm and again at 11pm. i really hope i caught it in time as not 100% sure when supposed 2 bd once you have +OPK! So im 3/4dpo (not sure exactly how it works with dpo) and manically symptom spotting, though, have been ill with a stinking cold since thursday, so no time for bd'ing and felt totally awful. havent been out since thurs!!

any one got any symptoms. tbh this is my 2nd cycle of clomid, i have pcos. on sat i got a faint 2nd line on opk, sun didnt have anything really,mon didnt test, tues had 100% positive at about 2pm, bd'd then and there and again at 11pm,did another opk at 10pm and was still positive, bd'd weds at 2pm and again at 11pm. i really hope i caught it in time as not 100% sure when supposed 2 bd once you have +OPK! So im 3/4dpo (not sure exactly how it works with dpo) and manically symptom spotting, though, have been ill with a stinking cold since thursday, so no time for bd'ing and felt totally awful. havent been out since thurs!!

what i have read, is that once you get that + OPK...you shouldnt retest. This means that you will be ovulating in the next day or two...so it sounds like you did a good job with the bding!

just to also give you another pointer...once you get that positive OPK...you should bd every day for the next 5-7 days to make sure you catch the egg...some would recommend every second day to give the sperm more time build up in OH (especially if he has lower sperm count).

we didnt bd, thurs fri or 2day :-S might try tonight but the state i look after this horrendous cold dont think OH wants to come near me!!!!

:)

tues had 100% positive at about 2pm, bd'd then and there and again at 11pm,did another opk at 10pm and was still positive, bd'd weds at 2pm and again at 11pm.

going by what you said here, it sounds like you have a good chance on catching the egg ;)

manchester - for the sheer amount of bd you did, you deserve to get your bfp this month!
xx
p.s. i'm in manchester too :)

hahahahahahahaha my husband didnt no what to do with himself for those few days hahaha....he didnt want to come near me for being scared of being pounced on hahaha and no ive got this horrific cold so cant go near him. so i guess it worked out well!! lol....

where in mcr are you?

anyone watching xfactor?

xx

yes, love x-factor! we've got it on now! i can't believe emma came back! oh my god. she's soooo bad!
i'm in stockport, what about you?
xx

ive heard of it..but i dont watch tv...dont even have cable :p

mslesley are you in england?? you dont need cable to watch it, its on normal tv!

hahaha its brillant but its sooo mean doing the first auditions in front of big audience. i feel so sorry for some of the people!! but seriously,some people who come on , it has to be for a dare or a bet, or to get on tv because its impossible to actually think you have a good voice!!

Im in salford/prestwich.

they sound better in front of an audience with the music though! oh, love this guy! the teacher!
xx

lol, yeah, im sure he will do well even if he doesnt win, but im sure hell go far!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->