Anyone testing on or around 10/01/11?

10 dpo today and still no symptoms to report. This time last 2 unsuccessful cycles I was getting pains in my uterus, but this month nothing. Really hoping it could be a good sign, but then again it could just be that absolutely nothing is going on, as my repro system seems to be rubbish! So that wouldn't surprise me!
X

I'll be testing the 12th on Sunday in hopes of finding out if we get our BFP before I fly over the great pond to go to the States. I was 16dpo before I had a BFP with my daughter.

Not sure if anyone else is test crazy but on amazon you can get 25 pee tests for under 12 American Dollars. pretty good deal. It also showed someone show up + at 9dpo.

Wishing every LOTS and LOTS of baby dust!

what cycle is everyone on? I'm on 5 and took 7 to get pregnant with our DD

I'm now 4dpo and I have some strange twinges in my uterus area today and yesterday (or where I imagine my uterus to be, anatomy is not my strong point). Also, I had a pretty restless sleep last night due to lots of vivid dreams, being really hot (even with the windows open) and some cramping. Seems too early for implantation. I could be bringing these symptoms on myself by really wishing to feel something different from a normal, unsuccessful month.
Anyway I will be testing on the 11th but just wish I can take my mind off it until then.
:dust:to all.

same here I am 5 dpo and yesterday at 4 dpo I felt a few twinges and have been pretty tired. We will see, I hope its this month so I can go shopping in the States for some maternity clothes since they're hard to come by in Germany.

I'm not sure I Od yet :( I still have EWCM and cramping and my temp hasn't spiked yet. Grrr. Maybe I'll need to extend my test date. Maybe my symptoms are due to O.

Hi, now 6 dpo, I think my bb are a little tender today but I think it's too early to symptom spot yet. I read somewhere that you shouldn't feel symptoms until after implantation has occurred. I really hope it happens this months.

5dpo I had irritability, fatigue, and a stuffy nose
6dpo I had light cramps and blood spots in cm
7dpo I have major af like cramps, lower back pain, and another light spot in cm and only noticed from checking cp. Bd'd today and it was a little painful after o. Not sure if it had anything to do with it but after o the cramping worsened.
Still a week til af gets here. Never spot or cramp this early. I'm hoping it's from implantation

Hello,

I have been lurking on this site for a while but this is my first post. I am 10DPO and have been feeling a little bit sick each day since I ovulated (sometimes morning, sometimes in the evening). This morning I am really nauseous and feel like I could be sick at any time. Also been having problems with bloating and have creamy cm. Also a bunged up nose but it's not a cold. I'm hoping this might be our month. I had a chemical pregnancy two months ago and we have been TTC since August but started charting in October. My AF is due early next week.

:dust: to all. I hope we all get our :bfp:s

Forgot to add that I have also had very tender breasts and they have increased in size by at least a cup. They used to stay pretty much the same size during my cycles.

Hi back again, just giving you an update of my TWW symptoms.
My cramps came back all day yesterday but have stopped today. I have a sore throat today and generally feel under the weather. I am also peeing quite a bit for me. I know they could be pregnancy symptoms but with my luck I'll develop a cold and my AF will turn up. This TWW is the worst!

So last night before bedtime i had to take some tylenol for my cramping and this morning my cramping has turned into sharp needle pricks but its lightened up quite a bit and not nearly as severe as it was last night. Still no AF and Im still mid-high and soft, and shut. When do you think is the earliest I can test with a dollar tree test? I have my FRER in the cabinet but Im saving it for Sunday. Do you think if I tested with that using FMU tomorrow it would show anything? I will be 9-10 dpo tomorrow but I think implantation just started 3 days ago if it even did at all. :)

Not long till testing now ladies! i'm 9dpo today woohoo!!!

I couldn't help myself and gave in and tested this morning! Am 11 dpo and as expected got a BFN. It wasn't a early test so it's not surprising really! but I've learnt my lesson and I'm going to hang out till Saturday/Sunday.

Still no symptoms to report
X

i tested yesterday as well lol i was day28 and BFN af can come any time from day 28 to day 33 so we will see although i have symptoms i think they are all in my head lol as i feel AF is on the way i have a wee anoying stabing feeling where period pains be.

goodluck everyone

x

I gave in and tested today too. BFN just as i thought at 9dpo. What a waste of a test. Now i have to buy more lol

So last night before bedtime i had to take some tylenol for my cramping and this morning my cramping has turned into sharp needle pricks but its lightened up quite a bit and not nearly as severe as it was last night. Still no AF and Im still mid-high and soft, and shut. When do you think is the earliest I can test with a dollar tree test? I have my FRER in the cabinet but Im saving it for Sunday. Do you think if I tested with that using FMU tomorrow it would show anything? I will be 9-10 dpo tomorrow but I think implantation just started 3 days ago if it even did at all. :)

Prob wait a few days hun or u might get dissapointed x

I gave in and tested today too. BFN just as i thought at 9dpo. What a waste of a test. Now i have to buy more lol

lol its so hard not to poas when they are in the house i sent dh to shop for yesterdays it was a cheep one , waiting on a first responce to be delievered from amazon although by the look of how long its taken i will either had had AF or given birth b4 the test gets here lol

x

Hi ladies!
6dpo today. On to the 1ww! That first week was sooo long!
I don't have any tests in the house so that will keep me from testing lol!
I understand completely though because if I had them, I would use them :) Even though I know it's too early! So for symptoms... Just bbs are finally getting tender...that should have started a week ago...strange cramping at the top of my legs right at the base of pelvis. Don't know what that's all about. Still moody and getting headaches. Af is a week away...hope it's not that!! Good luck ladies!

I have 10 tests coming for China (or the states I cant remember) for $2.38 NZD A test in the supermarket averages around $10!!! but they take a couple week to arrive. I'm hoping by the time they get here i wont need them lol

Whats their sensitivity and where did you order them through? I got 40 15miu tests for $14AUD from ebay, which I'm pretty happy with, but that's a better deal lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->