Anyone testing on or around 10/01/11?

lol its so hard not to test though, with my pregnancys i was always over day 31 b4 i got BFP , still no af here im day 31 today:shrug: normally if we bd around time af is due it will come next morning this last 2morning i have been expecting it to be here but not a sign of it, im going shoping with dh now going to try and not buy a test cuz i will just do it as soon as i get home lol waiting on frer to come, i think this could go either way for me i have had 33 day cycles before, my boobs feel sore and full my bra is feeling to small i feel sick i have af type cramps not to bad just like a pulling feeling my milk glands where i would have pressed to hand express wile breast feeding are raised and lumpy im crying at silly things on tv , but im thinking ok yes we bd'd on day 14 and day 16 but could this really happen i am well aware of the many girls on this forum alone who have been trying for months year ect and here i take a chance one month and im pregnant surely not?:shrug: y friend is going to hate me if i am she got her coil out feb 2008 and still hasnt got cought she has 4 boys already just cant seem to catch the egg this time so if i am pregnant im going to wait for as long as poss b4 telling any one me and dh have said with it being our 5th we wouldnt be telling anyone till we are abt 16weeks.

babydust to everyone xox:flower:

you'll tell us right!? :winkwink:

lol yep i will tell you girls, ok so went shoping in to the city got home and guess what came in the post my FRER so didnt even put shoping away had to go pee on it and its BFP really cant believe it, its very very faint so the worrying because this test can be taken 6days b4 af so im on day 31 shouldnt it be clear?

xox:flower:

[/QUOTE]
lol yep i will tell you girls, ok so went shoping in to the city got home and guess what came in the post my FRER so didnt even put shoping away had to go pee on it and its BFP really cant believe it, its very very faint so the worrying because this test can be taken 6days b4 af so im on day 31 shouldnt it be clear?

xox:flower:[/QUOTE]

:hugs: Congrats!!!!!!! Thats great!!! I think the faint positive is OK, wait a few more days a see if it gets darker. It should!!! I didnt get a darker positive with my son until I was about 4-5 days late!

thanks RayeAnne im still in shock, the line is so faint when i get the kids to bed later i will take a pic see if it shows up on that, dh had a good look at it he can also see it and he says it how it is lol im wishing i had of left it and done it with fmu im peeing every 10mins and its only tmi wee dripples
i will go get a test again on monday

x

thanks RayeAnne im still in shock, the line is so faint when i get the kids to bed later i will take a pic see if it shows up on that, dh had a good look at it he can also see it and he says it how it is lol im wishing i had of left it and done it with fmu im peeing every 10mins and its only tmi wee dripples
i will go get a test again on monday

x

Trust me, I'm in the same boat!! I had a very very faint positive 2 days ago. Under the TWW forum, look at the thread ' 12dpiui and SO SICK '

thats my thread, and it has a picture of my test on the first page. I sure hope its a positive for both of us!!!

Cant wait to see a pic of yours!!

I had pod opk 2 days in a row bit by going off first pos i got I'm 11dpo. Got bfn today but last nyte and todayive had brown spotting and yesterday night got such bad headache and nausea and was so tired. Today I got slight headache and tired. Af not due till monday. dont know whats going on?

the more i look at my test i think it could be evap i peed on it for more than 5secs didnt read instructions first lol if AF dont come over the weekend i will get another test in town this time, couldnt be waiting on amazon again, dh said he can deffo see the line but there isnt really any colour to it, its more grey
i have had a chemical pregnancy a missed mc and etopic pregnancy so im worrying that one of these maybe happening again!

:flower:

Well, I believe I'm out. Must have been an evap line. :(

Good luck ladies! I hope you get your much deserved BFP!!!

Congrats KitKat! Don't worry about the line being faint as long as it gets darker in a couple of days. With your history you might be able to get your HCG levels tested to see how they are increasing.
FRER *can* show up 6 days early. That doesn't mean that the closer you are to AF the stronger the line will get for all women. Cause it's dependent on when you implanted as well as other factors. Some women don't even get positive tests until they're well into their healthy pregnancies, and other women can get a super dark line at 10 dpo. And every pregnancy is different too.
So just do what you can to make your body hospitable to your beany, and enjoy your pregnancy. :)

Hello! Yes, I am testing around the 10-11th. AF is due tomorrow but my cycles vary... I've only written down my past 3 cycles which have been 29, 29, 34 days so the average of 31 days brings me to tomorrow.

I think it's possible this month might be the month for me - not that sure though. I had a tiny bit of spotting on December 25th which was the approximate time of ovulation, which would have had me leaning towards my more common 29 day cycle, and right now I'm on CD30 with no AF. I got some cramps last night and a bit tonight but they don't feel exactly normal and I'm extremely tired and on-and-off with appetite/general food aversion for a couple days. I have some liquidy CM. Never really took any care in checking before so not sure what to make of it the day before AF is due...

One question I really wonder: Does anyone think that I may have had a chemical pregnancy last month (my 5 days longer month) seeing as I had 2 cycles of exactly 29 days and I seem to have Oed on CD17 and following the general rule of AF being 14 days later makes this cycle closer to those two at 31 days? I may just be trying to find a way for me to actually be late when I know I just might be having another 34 day cycle, bringing AF some time next week.

Kitkat: I hope it's a real one!!! Keep patient though - the result will be really clear next time and you will know! *fingers crossed*

Thank you! Wow people are actually voting - this is great! I had no votes yesterday (except for mine - couldn't resist giving my names a thumbs up)! :D

Second day in a row of metallic taste in my mouth. It's not in my nose today at least, so more bearable. I'm hoping it means my :bfp: Is imminent! AF due the 11th, and I've been testing since the 4th still getting :bfn: today. Not going to test tomorrow, but will test Monday.

Good luck to you as well Candice, sounds promising. With only 3 months to go by it's super hard to say if your last cycle was unusually late or not. But let's pretend it was, meaning you're late again now too :)

K The box for my tests says up to 10 minutes. i got a very faint bfp at 9. Does that count as an evap??? 11dpo today

K The box for my tests says up to 10 minutes. i got a very faint bfp at 9. Does that count as an evap??? 11dpo today

congrats lovey thats great , have you got a pic? i thought mine was evap i uploaded on to babyandbump and the girls are saying they can see it heres my pic if you wana have a look x
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/503554-frer-cd31-soooooo-faint-you-likely-wont-see.html

NDH goodluck for testing and thats for the support x

CandiceSj thanks for the support and goodluck for testing x

I see it when i tilt my screen hun! How long after u did it did the line show up?

MiisMuffet, was there colour to the line? As long as there's colour and it came up within the 10 minutes I'd say congratulations are in order!

I see it when i tilt my screen hun! How long after u did it did the line show up?

line was there within the 3mins , its more clear in the flesh, was looking at old posts from on here and from what i rember i was always well over cd34 b4 i tested with other pregnancys , i will test again monday morning, was going to pee in a paper cup this morning with fmu and go to shop for a test lol but settled myself to waiting till monday

x

MiisMuffet, was there colour to the line? As long as there's colour and it came up within the 10 minutes I'd say congratulations are in order!

I guess so, it's really really faint! it looks like an evap but it came up in 9 minutes. i dought its a real bfp :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->