Anyone testing on the 30th?

Hi, I am 5DPO and due on 31st but will see how symptoms go and might test early. Good luck!

We have a trip booked for two weeks in March which should hopefully coincide with ovulation. I'm looking forward to it, if I don't have a BFP by then, I'm hoping the relaxation will help!

I was on depo before as well, then I switched to the Mirena IUD for four years and just had it removed in the summer. Took awhile to get my cycles back as well...It was nice for contraception but not so nice when you want to ttc!

This month we used opks and pre-seed, trying not to do anything too fancy yet. What about you?

Just OPKs this month. I kind of wanted to see if it would happen without much assistance so that I can gauge how difficult it will be to conceive for future babies. If it doesn't work out this month I'll probably try pressed next month.

In the meantime, trying to not make myself crazy is NOT working. I have been bouncing baby names back and forth with my husband and reading about different ways people announced their pregnancy.

Well ladies I bought some of what are supposed to be the best ics off eBay called Wondfo, the pink handled one's, they came today and I couldn't resist testing, I know I'm only 5 dpo so was expecting nothing but I actually got a very faint line, I'm sure its just an evap and I don't think you can see it as well on the pic as irl I hate evaps! Xx

Attachments

• IMAG0682.jpg
    IMAG0682.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 48
sending lots of baby dust to you ladies!! I, too, am on the TWW (yet again!) and will also be testing around the 30th when AF is due. Might test a day or 2 early if i lose control.. lol.

5dpo today and so far no major symptoms except for a lump in my throat. Im not reading much into it cos i kinda feel like coming down with a cold.

Hope to hear a lot of good news - bfps - in this thread!

Good luck Meiligurl! I hope you get your BFP this month and I hope you're not getting a cold, I just got over a nasty bug, it was the worst!

Well ladies I bought some of what are supposed to be the best ics off eBay called Wondfo, the pink handled one's, they came today and I couldn't resist testing, I know I'm only 5 dpo so was expecting nothing but I actually got a very faint line, I'm sure its just an evap and I don't think you can see it as well on the pic as irl I hate evaps! Xx

Definitely looks like a bit of a shadow, but I dunno if there's any colour there... Boo to evaps. Still so early for you though, excited to see your next test! I'm hoping to make it to at least 10dpo... but if I have a lot of symptoms I know I'll cave...

Just OPKs this month. I kind of wanted to see if it would happen without much assistance so that I can gauge how difficult it will be to conceive for future babies. If it doesn't work out this month I'll probably try pressed next month.

In the meantime, trying to not make myself crazy is NOT working. I have been bouncing baby names back and forth with my husband and reading about different ways people announced their pregnancy.

Ha me too! I have a board on pinterest filled with pregnancy progression pictures and pregnancy annoucements. It's ridiculous because even if I do get preggers I'm not going to announce it until after the 1st tri... but of course my mind starts planning things way in advance!

Definitely looks like a bit of a shadow, but I dunno if there's any colour there... Boo to evaps. Still so early for you though, excited to see your next test! I'm hoping to make it to at least 10dpo... but if I have a lot of symptoms I know I'll cave...

It's so annoying as IRL it's pink but once the pics on here you can hardly see it, I'm pretty sure its an evap though! I can't see me getting a positive at 5 dpo lol xx

Ha me too! I have a board on pinterest filled with pregnancy progression pictures and pregnancy annoucements. It's ridiculous because even if I do get preggers I'm not going to announce it until after the 1st tri... but of course my mind starts planning things way in advance!

I would like to wait to be gone first trimester, but I know my parents would be heartbroken. They were really sad when my brother's wives all waited until they were 12+ weeks. I'll probably just tell my family early on. Plus my MIL lives with us and might figure it out and I would feel bad if she knew and my folks didn't.

I already worked out how I'll tell my parents (I actually figured it out before I even got married, so this isn't a new crazy!). They were both in the Army and I worked up a letter that is based on the change of duty orders from the USArmy. Changing their "post" from parents to grandparents and demanding that they report for duty. I'll probably overnight or fax it to them. I wanted something cute, but that would still be pretty immediate.

I'll wait to tell friends and strangers and stuff until much later on.

I love your pin board! Mine's attached to fbook so I never post anything about babies (no one knows that we went of BC or even thought about tic).

It's so annoying as IRL it's pink but once the pics on here you can hardly see it, I'm pretty sure its an evap though! I can't see me getting a positive at 5 dpo lol xx

These are the tests I have too! I get faint lines on the OPK ones, but haven't wanted to use the HPT. It's reeeeeallly unlikely to have implanted yet, but hopefully it's real! Just hold on a bit longer!

Aww thanks hunni. I know its probably nothing and I agree that would be very early to implant. If we are lucky enough to get a bfp apart from my eldest we won't tell a soul but that's only because both losses last year I had to go through the painful experience of telling people the baby was gone twice over:( xxx

Aww thanks hunni. I know its probably nothing and I agree that would be very early to implant. If we are lucky enough to get a bfp apart from my eldest we won't tell a soul but that's only because both losses last year I had to go through the painful experience of telling people the baby was gone twice over:( xxx

I can only imagine how terrible that would be. I also think it would be hard to go through it alone. IDK I am torn, but my family is so super close, that I would end up crying to my mom anyway. After a loss though I am sure I would be gun shy as well. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully this will be a great month for you and you can run around telling everyone and their brother about your healthy, growing baby.

I would like to wait to be gone first trimester, but I know my parents would be heartbroken. They were really sad when my brother's wives all waited until they were 12+ weeks. I'll probably just tell my family early on. Plus my MIL lives with us and might figure it out and I would feel bad if she knew and my folks didn't.

I already worked out how I'll tell my parents (I actually figured it out before I even got married, so this isn't a new crazy!). They were both in the Army and I worked up a letter that is based on the change of duty orders from the USArmy. Changing their "post" from parents to grandparents and demanding that they report for duty. I'll probably overnight or fax it to them. I wanted something cute, but that would still be pretty immediate.

I love your pin board! Mine's attached to fbook so I never post anything about babies (no one knows that we went of BC or even thought about tic).

That is such a cute idea! I love it.

Yeah, my pin boards are secret boards. I had to disconnect from my facebook account. Really, it's embarrassing how much I am on that site anyway, so even if it's not about baby stuff, it think it was for the better :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, Oasis. :hugs:

I hope you get your sticky bean this month! FX!!!!

That is such a cute idea! I love it.

Yeah, my pin boards are secret boards. I had to disconnect from my facebook account. Really, it's embarrassing how much I am on that site anyway, so even if it's not about baby stuff, it think it was for the better :)

I am a total addict! I limited the amount that posts to facebook, but a bunch of my facebook friends are following me so I don't want to let anything slip before I'm ready.

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, Oasis. :hugs:

I hope you get your sticky bean this month! FX!!!!

Thank you hunni, means a lot. I did another of those tests and nothing there so that was a very good evap! No more testing for me for a few days:) xxxx

I can only imagine how terrible that would be. I also think it would be hard to go through it alone. IDK I am torn, but my family is so super close, that I would end up crying to my mom anyway. After a loss though I am sure I would be gun shy as well. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully this will be a great month for you and you can run around telling everyone and their brother about your healthy, growing baby.

Thanks so much xxx it wasn't telling family so much, it was the neighbours, mums up the school, by 12 weeks we thought we were ok to tell people and I was so happy that I was telling everyone, it made it very very hard after so I think until we knew for sure this time mum would be the word xxxx

Hi Ladies,

No symptoms for me today!

I have been FREAKING out for the past hour though because there is a mouse loose in my house! Lol I am such a baby. I came home and my dog was going absolutely nuts running around the house sniffing behind this cupboard in the kitchen. I moved the cupboard a bit and saw mouse droppings and then when I moved it a bit more I saw the mouse! Naturally, I screamed, picked up my dog who is still going bizerk and we have locked ourselves in the family room until my DH comes home (which is at least 2 hours from now....)

I don't think the mouse can actually get out from behind that stupid cupboard.

OMG I am such a wimp!! :sad2:

Lol oh no, oh hun I shouldn't laugh that's awful!! I would have done exactly the same, I hate anything like that. I freaked out a while ago when I opened the front door and there was a frog sat right there dresses xx

update: the mouse was caught! i had to wait like three hours for DH to come home but luckily he is much braver than me.

Off to sleep now. I wish it would be NEXT monday already!

8 DPO today. had very light brown discharge this morning, not sure if this is what they call implantation bleeding,crossing my fingers it it! my period is due on 01/30 so i still have more than a week before using PT. anyone here who's having early symptoms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->