Anyone testing on the 30th?

7kt13

Reaction score
Anyone testing on the 30th and wants to wait it out with me?

I am already going CRAZY! :wacko:

Me too!! AF is due on the 30th but I'll def crack before then:) xxx

Me too!! Good luck ladies hope you get a positive!! are you having any symptoms yet?

Good luck to you too xxx I find symptom spotting so hard cause it seems the last three cycles I've had loads and been let down each time:( I had a horrible taste in my mouth for 10 days but then AF came last cycle, I've got that same taste again now but I'm not reading anything into it! The one thing that I had with my two pregnancies last year was tingling in my boobs, I haven't had that as yet but if I did I would get excited:) xxx

Hi Ladies! Hope we all get our BFP this month!

AF is due the 30th for me but that's only 12 DPO b/c I Ov'ed late so I'm *hoping* to hold out until then... we shall see though. I have like 50 IC HPTs lying around so more likely I will be testing tomorrow at 3 dpo :dohh:

Oasis, I'm also trying not to symptom spot too much, but if I get sore bbs I will be totally excited! I'm ttc #1 and have never been pg before so I have no idea if any of my "symptoms" are real!

Lol I think I have the same amount of ics! I promised myself I'd wait til at least 10dpo, and I will for a dear test but until then ics won't hurt!:) xx

can a positive still show up on 10dpo? I am now 8dpo so I am wondering if I can test sooner ;/

I am due on the 30th also. I'll probably test every day from 9 dpo on (I am new to this and will probably obsess like a maniac).
I have even taken to sporadically using my OPK tests so that I can get a reference for next month (if,of course, this month didn't take). I got a deal online with like 50 O tests and 5 HPT, so I am saving the HPT until they may actually be useful.

I am already driving myself crazy.

Lol I think I have the same amount of ics! I promised myself I'd wait til at least 10dpo, and I will for a dear test but until then ics won't hurt!:) xx

Thankfully I don't have any FRER at home and so I'm promising myself I won't get one until I see something on an IC!

I have so much work to do for work this week, but I'm spending all my time on BnB and Pinterest, no self control!

can a positive still show up on 10dpo? I am now 8dpo so I am wondering if I can test sooner ;/

https://www.peeonastick.com

This website is really good and it says that you can be *reasonably* confident with a result 12dpo-14dpo. Lots of ladies on here seem to be getting faint results even earlier though!

I am due on the 30th also. I'll probably test every day from 9 dpo on (I am new to this and will probably obsess like a maniac).
I have even taken to sporadically using my OPK tests so that I can get a reference for next month (if,of course, this month didn't take). I got a deal online with like 50 O tests and 5 HPT, so I am saving the HPT until they may actually be useful.

I am also pretty new to ttc, but also obsessing lol

I've heard of a few ladies getting positives on opks even before bfps so hopefully that will be the same for you!

I am also pretty new to ttc, but also obsessing lol

I've heard of a few ladies getting positives on opks even before bfps so hopefully that will be the same for you!

I have heard of it, but at 5dpi it is unlikely that the egg has even implanted yet, thus I can't be pregnant yet, thus the OPKs are just a fluke.

I'm trying not to get myself psyched out. The disappointment will be so much worse! I planned a night at a B&B for next month's ovulation day. If I do actually end up pregnant this time, we'll just have a romantic valentine's getaway.

How about you? Are you making yourself crazy symptom spotting?

I have heard of it, but at 5dpi it is unlikely that the egg has even implanted yet, thus I can't be pregnant yet, thus the OPKs are just a fluke.

I'm trying not to get myself psyched out. The disappointment will be so much worse! I planned a night at a B&B for next month's ovulation day. If I do actually end up pregnant this time, we'll just have a romantic valentine's getaway.

A night at a B&B sounds amazing! That's a great idea!

I'm also trying not to get my hopes up too much. I'm only 2dpo, so really it's totally impossible to have any symptoms yet! I'll probably start reading into things around 7 or 8 dpo though.. :)

A night at a B&B sounds amazing! That's a great idea!

I'm also trying not to get my hopes up too much. I'm only 2dpo, so really it's totally impossible to have any symptoms yet! I'll probably start reading into things around 7 or 8 dpo though.. :)

That's a smart plan. This is my first regular period/ovulation cycle in a very very long time (depo...grrr) and I never paid attention to anything other than my period before we decided we wanted kids. So every sensation is new and weird.

My mother-in-law recently moved in with us. The B&B is part of a plan to get away from the house once a month to have alone time. I didn't want her presence to interfere with ttc or with our marriage in general. The B&B is two miles from our house, but I am hoping that the garden tub, fireplace and champagne (or sparkling cider eeeek!) will make it feel like a million miles. I've heard about ovulation vacations, it seems like a good idea to me!!

Good luck to you!! What have you been trying so far? I am FASCINATED by all of the ways people figure out to get pregnant. It is truly amazing.

We have a trip booked for two weeks in March which should hopefully coincide with ovulation. I'm looking forward to it, if I don't have a BFP by then, I'm hoping the relaxation will help!

I was on depo before as well, then I switched to the Mirena IUD for four years and just had it removed in the summer. Took awhile to get my cycles back as well...It was nice for contraception but not so nice when you want to ttc!

This month we used opks and pre-seed, trying not to do anything too fancy yet. What about you?

sending lots of baby dust to you ladies!! I, too, am on the TWW (yet again!) and will also be testing around the 30th when AF is due. Might test a day or 2 early if i lose control.. lol.

5dpo today and so far no major symptoms except for a lump in my throat. Im not reading much into it cos i kinda feel like coming down with a cold.

Hope to hear a lot of good news - bfps - in this thread!

Meiligurl I'm also 5 dpo today, I'm using fertilityfriend so I'm a day behind my countdown pregnancy ticker, I ovulated last Wednesday. I tested again with an ic this morning despite knowing they usually don't show lines until AF is due. My boobs are just starting to hurt today but as I get that every month with PMS it doesn't mean much atm. I have been up and down with mood swings over the last three days though which is a bit unusual but again it just could be nothing! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->