Anyone testing on the 30th?

Hi ladies! How are you all feeling? 6dpo here and still no major symptoms. Lump on the throat got better, still there but it's not bothering me as much. Temp is still on upward trend as of this morning. Hope it's a good sign! Testing day seems like forever!

Hope everyone's feeling great :)

Hi hun, me too 6 dpo, nothing major either, slight breast tenderness now but that would be usual for me at this stage. My temp was still up again this morning so that's good:) xx

Nothing to report here except I'm really hungry and woke up needing the loo...

Hi hun, me too 6 dpo, nothing major either, slight breast tenderness now but that would be usual for me at this stage. My temp was still up again this morning so that's good:) xx

Yay to high temps! I just had a look at your chart and you've pretty much covered your fertile window very well :) how i wish me and hubby could do the same! lol! can't wait to see your bfp in a few days :)

Same here, Love! been really hungry today. Just readin your post made my tummy grumble with hunger :D

sending lotsa baby dust to all the ladies here waiting for bfp!

I never get sore breasts ever, I'm figuring if I get them then that would be a major sign but who knows. I never even wanted children before I met my OH and now it's all I can think about during the TWW!! Doing my head in :-(

I've got a headache today too but think I'm just dehydrated. It's amazing how all these 'symptoms' can mean nothing!

I am testing on the 28th.... it is driving me mad!
my clothes feel sooo tight even though I havent put on weight. I had mega cramps not long after O'ing, smells are making me sick already, I feel seasick if i walk too fast, sore bbs on and off...
Dont know if it is all in my head...

Yay to high temps! I just had a look at your chart and you've pretty much covered your fertile window very well :) how i wish me and hubby could do the same! lol! can't wait to see your bfp in a few days :)

Same here, Love! been really hungry today. Just readin your post made my tummy grumble with hunger :D

sending lotsa baby dust to all the ladies here waiting for bfp!

Lol my ladies on another thread I'm on said the same thing, hubby works from home mostly so it makes things a lot easier when it comes to bd! I've been soooo hungry too and wanting peanuts strangely lol. But I had all these symptoms last month and the month before so unless my boobs start to tingle (was the first sign I knew I was pregnant before testing with both pregnancies last yr) I'm not getting my hopes up too much, or trying not to! Xxxx

I am testing on the 28th.... it is driving me mad!
my clothes feel sooo tight even though I havent put on weight. I had mega cramps not long after O'ing, smells are making me sick already, I feel seasick if i walk too fast, sore bbs on and off...
Dont know if it is all in my head...

It's not in your head hun, I had quite bad cramps for around 4 days after ovulating, they've gone a bit now, all your signs sound promising! Xx

Hi Ladies!

All your signs and symptoms are sounding REALLY promising! I'm excited to start seeing some tests soon! Just a few more days now! WAHOOO :happydance:

Oasis, your chart looks so promising! Hope those temps stay high!

FX for everyone!

Do you think so hun? I've never charted before, I know you get a drop before AF but also possibly around implantation. I'm trying not to get my hopes high but they still get high every month lol. Me too, looking forward to some bfp's hoping this is our lucky thread:) xxxx

I'm testing on the 29th if :witch: doesnt show by then.
This is the first month i've had a lot of symptoms and they have been straight after ovulation - pain/twinges in both ovaries, aching/pressure in lower abdomen and back, sore bbs, bit of a cold, hungry from as soon as i wake up. I really hope this is our month. I've recently just had a HSG and this is our first month using a cbfm.

lots and lots of :dust: to you all, hopefully this is a lucky thread!

Ok so TMI alert...

I am 6 DPO and at lunch time me and OH :sex: then I got home from walking to the shops and I felt a big gush and sure enough when I went to the bathroom there was some (what I think is) watery CM. But then again it might be left over :spermy: from DTD at lunch time although I went to the toilet and then straight in the shower soon after. Aaah not sure what to think or if it's a good sign or not. It's probably just left over :spermy: but that was about 5 hours ago??

It's probably left over sperm hunni mixed with some cm, happens to me sometimes hours later!

Wanttobemum I've had exactly the same, my cramps were right after ovulation for a few days, settled down a bit now, still have the sore back and hunger, I never usually get cramps until the couple of days before AF so you never know, definitely trying not to get my hopes up too much:) xxx

yay! dpo friends :) lol

i am due for my period on Jan 30th.. i will be testing this Saturday and after that until hopefully a missed period..
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!

yay! dpo friends :) lol

i am due for my period on Jan 30th.. i will be testing this Saturday and after that until hopefully a missed period..
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!

Welcome Mrs. LCS! I hope you get your BFP this month! How many dpo will you be Saturday? I o late (CD 19) so I will only be 8 dpo Saturday. I'm thinking the earliest I should test is 10 dpo to avoid horrible disappointment.

I'm testing on the 29th if :witch: doesnt show by then.
This is the first month i've had a lot of symptoms and they have been straight after ovulation - pain/twinges in both ovaries, aching/pressure in lower abdomen and back, sore bbs, bit of a cold, hungry from as soon as i wake up. I really hope this is our month. I've recently just had a HSG and this is our first month using a cbfm.

lots and lots of :dust: to you all, hopefully this is a lucky thread!

Hi Wanttobemum,

Thos symptoms sounds promising! I hope it's your sticky bean!! I've heard a lot of people get pregnant right after a HSG...hopefully that's you too! FX FX!

The only symptom to report for today is an increase in CM.

Not totally sure if I didn't have it previously and just never tracked it though!

I can't wait to test! One more week!

Mrs.LCS I will be testing Saturday at 10 dpo too, good luck! Xxx

The only symptom to report for today is an increase in CM.

Not totally sure if I didn't have it previously and just never tracked it though!

I can't wait to test! One more week!

An increase in cm is a great sign! I had that my last two pregnancies and I have it this week also:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->