Anyone testing on the 30th?

yay! dpo friends :) lol

i am due for my period on Jan 30th.. i will be testing this Saturday and after that until hopefully a missed period..
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!

Welcome Mrs. LCS! I hope you get your BFP this month! How many dpo will you be Saturday? I o late (CD 19) so I will only be 8 dpo Saturday. I'm thinking the earliest I should test is 10 dpo to avoid horrible disappointment.

I will be 10 dpo on saturday 1/26 :) my face is on fire today in the office..cold hands but hot red blushy face..been this way for days.. yea..even after 10dpo still test incase.. last time i was pregnant i got a BFN day before my "period" came..which when it came..it was two days of dark light blood.. then nothing got a faint positive a few days later..GOOD LUCK!! let me know how Saturday goes! (you know we wont sleep right Friday night haha)

Hi ladies can I join ? I will be testing the 30th I've had a few prg symptoms a strange one is really itchy nipples:/ anyone else getting symptoms

Hi ladies can I join ? I will be testing the 30th I've had a few prg symptoms a strange one is really itchy nipples:/ anyone else getting symptoms

ME! With the itchy nipples. I didn't know that was an early pregnancy symptom. It's be driving me freaking crazy though!

yes all kinds.. just to share, mine at 6dpo are as follows:

red warm face constantly throughout the day, lack of sleep, hungry for all sorts of unnecessary things, tired a lot more than usual, forgetting things easier, mood swings
BUT..they are so close to PMS symptoms as well..so its hard to decipher..

period is due jan 30th

i am due for my period on Jan 30th.. i will be testing this Saturday and after that until hopefully a missed period..
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!

Welcome Mrs. LCS! I hope you get your BFP this month! How many dpo will you be Saturday? I o late (CD 19) so I will only be 8 dpo Saturday. I'm thinking the earliest I should test is 10 dpo to avoid horrible disappointment.

I will be 10 dpo on saturday 1/26 :) my face is on fire today in the office..cold hands but hot red blushy face..been this way for days.. yea..even after 10dpo still test incase.. last time i was pregnant i got a BFN day before my "period" came..which when it came..it was two days of dark light blood.. then nothing got a faint positive a few days later..GOOD LUCK!! let me know how Saturday goes! (you know we wont sleep right Friday night haha)

My face is red and really hot tonight and I keep having really cold hands! Lol TWW buddies! :hugs:

ME! With the itchy nipples. I didn't know that was an early pregnancy symptom. It's be driving me freaking crazy though!

im not sure if it is an early pregnancy symptom but I've never had nipples this itchy before :haha: also got really bad insomina and finding it hard to sleep hmm

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!

My face is red and really hot tonight and I keep having really cold hands! Lol TWW buddies! :hugs:

DEFINATELY! :) my face has been red/hot all day long.. and has been since before O. hands cold too, but they normally are.. i have bad circulation.. waiting sux..bottom line.. lol

im not sure if it is an early pregnancy symptom but I've never had nipples this itchy before :haha: also got really bad insomina and finding it hard to sleep hmm

do you maybe feel like they are tingly?? i get that too.. they tingle and it then in turn itches because of the sensation that annoys me..

do you maybe feel like they are tingly?? i get that too.. they tingle and it then in turn itches because of the sensation that annoys me..

Maybe...mostly I just feel itchy. Plus they are (less now, but the last few days) are SOOOOO sore. They feel swollen and heavy. My husband was like "Dude. If your boobs grew this much in one week, I can't wait for week 10! 40 might be a little weird fetish freak size, but I'll love you anyway". < This sounds jerky, but given our weird sense of humor it is perfect and hilarious.

We get the morning sickness and cramps they just get the plesure of bigger boonies :haha:

We get the morning sickness and cramps they just get the plesure of bigger boonies :haha:

Joke's on them! They get bigger boobies to look at, but they are attached to a raging hormonal beast that won't want to be touched for 3+ months. :devil: hahaha!

Haaha yeah never thought of that also when that long awatied bfp comes we get waited on hand and foot for 9months hehe

joining in now but im in for testing on the 30th too...fx.......gud luck to all u ladies...

Quick question what brand of test are all you ladies thinking of using im unsure stuck between CB digi or free

defenitely clear blue digital for me...thts the one i got my first BFP too..im baised towards it...on the count of symptoms...i have just lower backache...no other symptoms but again im still hopeful cos i didnt c any even the first time round...started getting all sysmptoms after i got my BFP...so im not losing hope :)

Itchy or tingly nipples or boobs is a really good sign ladies! My boobs are SO sore today and seem.to have grown overnight but I get that with PMS, the tingling I've only ever got when pregnant though:) I'm using Wondfos up til Sat and then I've got Asda own brand, they are a 15 and I got both my bfps last year with them plus I've neva had evaps on them xxx

Itchy or tingly nipples or boobs is a really good sign ladies! My boobs are SO sore today and seem.to have grown overnight but I get that with PMS, the tingling I've only ever got when pregnant though:) I'm using Wondfos up til Sat and then I've got Asda own brand, they are a 15 and I got both my bfps last year with them plus I've neva had evaps on them xxx
ok I hope so Fx we all get our bfp :D

Hi all!

I did post a thread but got directed here to chat to everyone here!

I am currently 3dpo as I hopefully ovulated on the 19th and I am due to test on the 1st Feb not 29th as my thread suggests.

Am trying to ignore the waiting game by focusing on eating a little better and getting motivated at the gym. Got a lot of pounds to lose so what better time to start getting a bit more fit than now?!

Good luck to everyone here and :dust::dust: all round!!! :happydance:

The waiting game is so hard cupcakekitty, me too need to lose the weight I've put on since my wedding, I keep putting it off and DH being a chocoholic (that came up alcoholic on my phone lol) doesn't help,especially as he's 6ft 5 and can eat whatever he likes and stays the same, I don't have that luxury! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->