Anyone testing today?!

Nope I'm holding out til sun/mon but good luck to you!! X x

Hi thank u and fingers crossed for you. How many dpo are you? My af is due today and tested last night and had a thin faint line but hubby said I'm seeing things! Have u had any af symptoms? X

Thank you! I'm 7/8 dpo at the mo and had lots of unusual things going on with my body, have a look at this symptom thread where I've been listing them:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/520974-6-dpo-symptoms-please-share-2.html

As much as I want to test I'm taking comfort that there may be more chance of my desired outcome if I leave it a bit longer :)

Very good luck with the test! X x

Just read your symptoms and I have had many similar especially the cramping around 7-12 dpo. It has subsided now just have fullness feeling in lower stomach and boobs are slightly tender (similar to af symptoms) but not here yet. Testing in 5 mins time!! Eeek! How long have you been ttc? If you can hold off till sun/mon that would be great but I know how hard it can be!
Xx

Good luck with the testing and let us know! Xxx

Well did two sainsburys own tests which are the blue dye kind. And I def see a line, came up within the time limit. Only thing is it's really thin and I've heard some bad reports about blue dye tests giving false negatives. Will try to upload photos. Saved my fmu (sorry tmi!) off to get some pink dye tests now to re test. Trying not to get my hopes up.... Xx

Aww wow well done! Or rather congratulations! We started last month but it was more not trying not preventing, this month has been out first, how about you? X

been ttc for 3 months now. AF is 3 days late now but havent had any bfp's only a thin faint line on blue dye test. confused.com!! have u tested yet? xx

been ttc for 3 months now. AF is 3 days late now but havent had any bfp's only a thin faint line on blue dye test. confused.com!! have u tested yet? xx

I tested yesterday on a FRER at DPO15 and got a BFP. So happy, but also worried after my mc in December. Haven't told DH yet.

Ahhhh wow massive congrats to you and fx all is fine. happy and health 9 monthas to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->