Anyone thought of names for when the time comes?

I've pretty much made up my mind for when the time comes. For a girl I've picked Michaela, and for a boy I've chosen Isaac.

Girls:
Serenity
Kaylin Elizabeth
Faith

Boys:
Jaxon
Jace
Cole

Although, I do change my mind on names all the time! haha

im not realy sure i already have a baby called eden so would have to get a name that goes you know eden and...? but for a boy i was thinking william james , not sure, for me the names hae to mean something and be special to me and my family, maybe im just a sad cow lol

https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9684331 my fave names :)

it's a cool site!

Ok so i have decided on some more names! I posted on this thread before ...but alas i have found more names that i love...LOL i swear this is one of my favorite past times:cloud9:
BOYS:
1)Austin David Hill ( me and OH's favoite...pretty sure that will be the first boy)
2)Scott Liam Hill
3)Steven Blake Hill

GIRLS:
1)Aryanna Eva Hill( our fav...has deep meaning to us)
2) Amber Lee Hill
3) April Grace Hill

So far that is what i have narrowed it down to....i am having problems thinking of middle names tho.:hissy:
P.S i love all the names you girls have picked out!!!!

walken dirge jackson for a boy after my grandad who passed away 30th dec 08'

ebony skye jackson for a girl....
hope the next baby is a boy!

Me and my OH have picked out our first ones. The baby would get his surname, if were not already married by then. So it would be Calvin Sloan for a boy or Rebbecca Sloan for a girl. Not thought about middle names yet but Rebbecca is the name of my best friend since school :)

I'm not sure to be honest.. Although I do know that I want to choose rare names because my name is rare, and I think it's a defining thing to have an unusual name :)

I agree! i dnt think iv ever heard my name on sum1 else so i wan unusual names too!

My favourite names are Grace for a girl and Henry or Oliver for a boy.. although Hubby loves the name Oscar for a boy.. i'm not 100% convinced on it though!
I'd love to call my girl Molly - after my great grandma but Marshall is my surname... Molly Marshall... hmmmm...

I do indeed but only us and my folks know what they are!!

It's strange though as even now when we talk about them we call them by the names so fingers crossed they suit them when they get here :)

Your chosen names are all gorgeous too!

x

Just out of interest is the reason you won't say them because you're worried about others 'stealing' them? Because as i was just typing my last reply i was hoping that that wouldn't end up happening.

I'm sure they will suit them :) xx

I think it is more about wanting to keep it a surprise, especially if we find out what flavour we are having and tell the family we want to hold something back. But yeah, I guess a bit of it is that they are quite unusual names (just scanned these pages and didn't see anyone mention either of them!). It wouldn't bother me here but if in "real life" we told someone we knew and they happened to fall before us and used one of them I would be a bit miffed hence me keeping quiet!!

xxx

My favourite names are Grace for a girl and Henry or Oliver for a boy.. although Hubby loves the name Oscar for a boy.. i'm not 100% convinced on it though!
I'd love to call my girl Molly - after my great grandma but Marshall is my surname... Molly Marshall... hmmmm...

I like Molly Marshall!!!!I think that sounds very pretty xx

I think it is more about wanting to keep it a surprise, especially if we find out what flavour we are having and tell the family we want to hold something back. But yeah, I guess a bit of it is that they are quite unusual names (just scanned these pages and didn't see anyone mention either of them!). It wouldn't bother me here but if in "real life" we told someone we knew and they happened to fall before us and used one of them I would be a bit miffed hence me keeping quiet!!
xxx

We're the same.No one knew what we were going to call Ophelia.I dont mind telling the names that we'll use next time on here but people that I know in 'real life' wont know either.Its nice to have a little something just for you.
xxx

Im going to call my kids Optimus Prime and Tinkerbell Glitter Pom-pom. Just decided.

I won't be picking anything that is in the top 20 most popular names, a rule I have always had and will stick to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->