anyone took their driving test while pregnant?

Ive got my test booked for end of October, I will be 33 weeks so...Im bricking it too!

Good Luck xx

Hey,
Good luck for all those having a test. I've got mine soon - 19 days before my due date!!! Pretty sure my driving will be fine, just having crazy dreams of going into labour, or my waters breaking or something!!!! Let us know how you get on, I though I was the onely one crazy enough to book my test so late in pregnancy!
xxxxx

How are you ladies getting around the emergency stop test? I was under the impression that a test couldnt be taken at a certain point in pregnancy becuase of the emergency stop element?

I'm glad to see so many of you going for it.. I still haven't made up my mind to do it before or after baby yet.. It would make life so much easier after baby, but if I failed (again) I just know everyone would say it's because I'm pregnant :wacko:

Good luck ladies if you're going for it!

The people that already have - Do you think you got a bit more leeway nerves-wise because of bump? Or not?

My first ever one is on wednesday and im pooping my pants! Not looking forward to it at all mainly because when im on lessons i need to have a drink midway though... let alone what will happen if i need a pee! xxx

I did but i was only about 8 weeks gone. And yes i passed.
Im sure you will do just fine.
i was naughty no one at all knew i was taking my test i found this meant there was less pressure on me.

Good luck

i did my theory and my practical while pregnant and passed them both first time hun :) i was petrified but thought i my aswell get it out of the way and im glad its done with now. my best friend did hers when she was pregnant aswell hun and she passed too :) good luck but im sure you wont need it x

I did but i was only about 8 weeks gone. And yes i passed.
Im sure you will do just fine.
i was naughty no one at all knew i was taking my test i found this meant there was less pressure on me.

Good luck

i didnt tell anyone i was doing mine either and it definately helped :D

Hope you don't mind me popping back to third tri, wanted to say good luck :flower: I took and passed mine at 37 and a half weeks.

Emergency stop - different test centres may have slightly different policies but generally it is 1 person in 3 is asked. They can expect you to do it pregnant but I would hope most are sensible...!

Mine made it clear I could be asked, but I wasn't. He also was quite generous on the show me/tell me questions and chose ones that didn't involve me going under the bonnet.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->