Anyone tried the pregnancy miracle book by Lisa Olson?

LillyBug

First trimester
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hubby and I have been ttc for 6 months now with no luck. Browsing the Internet, I came across the pregnancy miracle book by Lisa Olson and all the promises it makes. Wondering if any of you have heard of or tried the book and if yes, what your thoughts were and how it worked for you.

Thanks so much and baby dust to you all still ttc. This is our year !!!

Hi lilly bug, i bought the e-book exactly 6months after ttc so I understand how u r feeling now. My advice is DON'T buy this book. It is basically a cut and paste of other sources' information. It is 100 plus pages long and the most useful info u would have already known by now I.e. timed intercourse, charting temp and etc. Go to see ur gp and ask for tests and take it from there. Hope this is helpful.

I agree don't buy it! You can look up all that stuff for free explains some chinese medicine plus all you already know i am sure.

I agree don't buy it! You can look up all that stuff for free explains some chinese medicine plus all you already know i am sure.https://letsgoviral.com/happymom.jpg

Could you please link where this info is explained for free? I am desperate and willing to try anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->