Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

No tulip you don't really need to bother using another test stick after you get your first peak as its a waste of money. I think just bd lots and it should say peak again today and high tomorrow and lows anyway. I've never used before but I've heard if you keep your old sticks and just put them in the machine again that works to keep it going. I just got high again today cd17. Boring!

thanks hun ...hey dont worry you ill get your peak....even though I read that mostly women dont get their peak for the first time on cbfm...so fingers crossed and stay positive...I pray that both peak and BFP would be on your way :happydance::hugs: and another thing which I read that mostly women got their BFP just on getting highs not even a single peak on cbfm...one of my friend who had cbfm for 6 cycles and she never got peak but highs and she got 1st bfp on 2nd cycle but unfortunatly that was mc and then on 6th cycle she conceived again just on highs....so dont lose hope ...stay blessed

TWW is already driving me mad lol! Just a quick question, my monitor never asked for sticks after my second peak, does that mean its faulty, as everyone else seems to talk about "using old sticks after peak as its programmed" but it never asked me for any more sticks?! X

Sam - mines didnt either, i think its normal. I havent even turned mines on for a while but i will if i need to push the dreaded M button.

I'm about 8dpo now, got a few symptoms so fingers crossed.

How is everyone else doing?

We did bd on cd 13, 15, 16, 17, 18 while I got + opk on cd 15 and got peak on cbfm on cd 16 and 17 I hope we have covered the basis...after getting peaks for 2 days on cd 16 and 17 today again cbfm was asking for stick and when I used the new one it gave me high..my question is that is this normal that cbfm still asks for further tests even after giving me peaks ? or is there some problem with cbfm ?

We did bd on cd 13, 15, 16, 17, 18 while I got + opk on cd 15 and got peak on cbfm on cd 16 and 17 I hope we have covered the basis...after getting peaks for 2 days on cd 16 and 17 today again cbfm was asking for stick and when I used the new one it gave me high..my question is that is this normal that cbfm still asks for further tests even after giving me peaks ? or is there some problem with cbfm ?

Hi tulip, i read in the manual that some women need 10 sticks, some need 20 sticks (think it depends on you cycle etc) is this your first month using it as its maybe just getting used to you.

Hi tulip, i read in the manual that some women need 10 sticks, some need 20 sticks (think it depends on you cycle etc) is this your first month using it as its maybe just getting used to you.

Yeah hun this is my first month..

I'm so excited! Just found EWCM! Had literally nothing yesterday and just checked now and there is loads! Also excited as never found it before! I'm hoping for my peak tomorrow...going to use OPK later when I need to go again and see if that says anything as just got high again this morning on CBFM. Going to BD daily now hehe!

I'm so excited! Just found EWCM! Had literally nothing yesterday and just checked now and there is loads! Also excited as never found it before! I'm hoping for my peak tomorrow...going to use OPK later when I need to go again and see if that says anything as just got high again this morning on CBFM. Going to BD daily now hehe!

hun you ill get your peak tommorow because I had lots of ewcm before getting peak next morning so FX :thumbup:

For both my cycles with cbfm it had asked for sticks after, the first month I actually tested and all it does is go from two peaks, high, and then a low. which I believe it's programmed to do after a peak. The second month I used an unused stick (that I used to reset my monitor with) after my peaks and it did the same thing.

I got another high today but I think I have ovulated and CBFM didn't pick it up...my cervix seems to be low now and cm gone sticky again. Have saved sticks...the far right line is oestrogen and supposed to get lighter. I think it looks lighter the morning before I got my evening of EWCM. I've marked this day on stick. Maybe I ovulated that afternoon? What do you girls think?

Attachments

• IMAG0532.jpg
    IMAG0532.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
Peak, peak, peak :)

Attachments

• cbfm (Large).jpg
    cbfm (Large).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys I noticed your lines on the stick were real obvious mine weren't quite so I go my first peak cd11 just wondered do the lines matter and if so why was mine notes obvious yet still got a peak I am now on dpo 9 / 10

Mine are very obvious, the one close to handle is LH and closer to top is estrogen, but as long as your getting positives it must be working???

I've just started the second month with cbfm but i'm still stalking this thread.
Good luck girls!

Hi, no BFPs here yet :-( I'm 10dpo today...fx'd for this month again!
Sending babydust to you all!

Started getting sore boobs this evening so did a test and maybe this is the start of a BFP!?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test118247

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->