Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

Hi ladies I am new to this forum... I am a mom to a precious 4 year old little boy. I recently had a mc in december at 6weeks which was devastating bc we had been trying for 14 months. We had no trouble conceiving our first child. I have only been using opks but i am going to buy a cbefm if i can find one at a reasonable price. I think af should arrive in about a week. Do yall think the cbefm is worth the money? I have heard mixed emotions about them. Anyways Lots and Lots of baby dust to everyone. Praying everyone gets their BFP soon :)

Hi, how is everyone getting on today? Got another high today, CD14, now looking at sticks from yesterday, am thinking that they all look the same so maybe I'm not at all close to my peak yet :-( Really will feel better when I get it to know that I'm ovulating!

BrossRN-It's too early for me to give a recommendation yet but if I get my peak, I will be happy and think it is helpful to know the best days to be BDing.

Ok guys just a quick question I for my first peak :D on cd 11 and 12 now does this mean I will more than likely ovulate cd 13 or 14 ,,? I have. A 28 day cycle normally but last mnth was late by 3 days, do U think cd 11 is early too get a peak :-/

Well :sex: twice last night :) fingers crossed!!! Now just got to wait 2 weeks to see haha I'm going to drive myself crazy! This is only our first month, we weren't supposed to TTC until march but had a chat and decided this month sooooo excited now! How is everyone doing on their monitors?? Love this thread :thumbup:

Wannabenewmum: I don't think day 11 is too early to peak...it means you will ov on day 11/12 or possibly 13. Get BDing! I'm so jealous...I'm still on high on CD15..feels like its never going to peak!

Tulip11: We are on the same day! and still high. How long are your cycles normally? Mine are about 31-33 days so I think that's why I'm still waiting maybe.

Wannabenewmum: I don't think day 11 is too early to peak...it means you will ov on day 11/12 or possibly 13. Get BDing! I'm so jealous...I'm still on high on CD15..feels like its never going to peak!

Tulip11: We are on the same day! and still high. How long are your cycles normally? Mine are about 31-33 days so I think that's why I'm still waiting maybe.

usually 28 days but since last few months 31-33 days for me as well...I just got + opk and having abundance of ewcm ( sorry tmi) GL hun :dust::dust:

Tulip...that's exciting! Maybe you will get peak tomorrow! Good luck!

Not really, I did buy some cheapy ones and have had lines on them but never as dark as the control so find them a bit confusing.

cd 17 today and back to low, 2dpo so I'm hoping this will be my first and last cycle hahaha!

hi girls today on cd 16 I got first peak...temperature went up...got + opk on cd 15...had backache and cramps as well.....had ewcm ......

Think we probably messed up this cycle we only managed to bd on 1 high day and my first peak now monitors gone back to low, I have just been so tired,:'(

I only managed to bd on second peak and didn't get any highs :-( bd 5 days before 1st peak and on day of second peak (was away with friends without hubby on 1st peak) so I think I have most definitely missed this month, but keeping positive and smiling :) only another 10 days til test day/af lol I get a feeling I will be wishing my life away these few months! fingers crossed for us both hun xxx

girls I am really worried ...last night I forgot to set alarm I was so tired so I didnt wake up during the testing time to take test...yesterday I got peak but I didnt do another test so today when I pressed the start button of cbfm it shows cd 17 with peak...but I am thinking that I didnt do any test so how does it shows peak to me again? cd 16 I got first peak...but on cd 17 I forgot to do test ...does it mess up my cycle?

No tulip you don't really need to bother using another test stick after you get your first peak as its a waste of money. I think just bd lots and it should say peak again today and high tomorrow and lows anyway. I've never used before but I've heard if you keep your old sticks and just put them in the machine again that works to keep it going. I just got high again today cd17. Boring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->