Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

@wannabenewmum, yes cbfm asks you to start testing on cd6. If you don't test on all the days leading up to your O day, it may flag your high days for you but is not likely to flag your peak days. Whichever way, keep testing.

Fingers crossed for you :).

Hugs,
Faith xx

I'm certain I've ovulated already and had my smile on the opk digital... although CBFM is only showing me as highs... this is my third month now but my first with no peak :(

Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Cd 13 and still low! :cry: I'm away for a weekend With the girls so I'll have to take my monitor with me and hide it from them, can't stop mid-cycle now! Really worrying, I know it can go from low to peak but would that mean low progesterone??

if anything it would be low estrogen, progesterone comes after ovulation. I wouldn't worry if this was your first month, if it happens more then one month I would ask my Dr. have you temped or used opk's before?

@wannabenewmum, yes cbfm asks you to start testing on cd6. If you don't test on all the days leading up to your O day, it may flag your high days for you but is not likely to flag your peak days. Whichever way, keep testing.

Fingers crossed for you :).

Hugs,
Faith xx
Ok well cd 8 and 9 are both high so fingers crossed but thanks for the help

cd 12 another high...I think so I ill get just highs and highs

@wannabemum - you're welcome :hug:

@tulip - it's not too late to get your peaks. Fingers crossed for you hun.

Hugs,
Faith xx

have used opks before and got positive day 15? I have ewcm today too so confused lol x

2nd month using CBFM, no peak this month, but I think I ovulated on cd15. thats what FF says anyway.
Anyhow, my temps were staying really close to the coverline and then today, at cd7 I had a temp dip so I'll wait tomorrow to see if it does come up.

Rebandy, when are you testing?

Hi ladies, can I join in? I'm on my first month with CBFM too. CD12 today and had highs since CD7. I looked at the sticks too and they all look the same hardly visible LH line and dark oestrogen line, which I've read gets lighter as that hormone level increases. Hoping for a peak as have no idea when if/I ov. Usual cycle length is 30-32 days. On 5th cycle TTC #1.

question : if someone gets peak so does that mean that she is truly ovulating ?

Hi ladies, can I join in? I'm on my first month with CBFM too. CD12 today and had highs since CD7. I looked at the sticks too and they all look the same hardly visible LH line and dark oestrogen line, which I've read gets lighter as that hormone level increases. Hoping for a peak as have no idea when if/I ov. Usual cycle length is 30-32 days. On 5th cycle TTC #1.

hi this is also my 1st month of CBFM and cd 12 here...I got low on cd 6 and getting highs since cd 7

I think the monitor detects a slight oestrogen rise which sets it off as high and stays that way until you get your peak but it doesn't really read your hormone levels as its only looking for an LH surge now. If it doesn't detect one it will just stay on high. I don't think I am going to get one for another week probably as have 31ish day cycle so try not to be discouraged.

I think its safe to say if you get a peak it means you are about to ovulate but if you don't get one, it doesn't mean you didn't ovulate as you might have the surge in afternoon and it would be detected in FMU. I really would love to see one though, to know that I am OVing!

2nd month using CBFM, no peak this month, but I think I ovulated on cd15. thats what FF says anyway.
Anyhow, my temps were staying really close to the coverline and then today, at cd7 I had a temp dip so I'll wait tomorrow to see if it does come up.

Rebandy, when are you testing?

I'm not going to :blush: I can't stand the :bfn: so just gonna wait for AF to show or not.

peak! peak! peak! got my peak today, cd 14, after 13 days of lows! bit worried I didn't get any highs but at least I'm ovulating! so excited :happydance: but I'm away with my friends without my hubby til tmrw! x

peak! peak! peak! got my peak today, cd 14, after 13 days of lows! bit worried I didn't get any highs but at least I'm ovulating! so excited :happydance: but I'm away with my friends without my hubby til tmrw! x

My first cycle on cbfm I ovulated on my second peak which you should get tomorrow, my second cycle I ovulated on my first peak so you might not be ovulating till tomorrow

My first cycle on cbfm I ovulated on my second peak which you should get tomorrow, my second cycle I ovulated on my first peak so you might not be ovulating till tomorrow

thank you! hahaha can't believe how excited I was to see that peak, god knows what I'll be like if I'm ever lucky enough to get a bfp!

wow GL and get busy :haha::winkwink:

cd 13 another high ...when ill I get my peak am waiting for Peak

The cbfm will automatically give you a second peak then low. You will ov anytime between day of first peak and next day so get busy! I wouldn't bother wasting more sticks after you get first peak as its on auto pilot from then. I got another high today but cervix has moved up and my oestrogen line on stick has lightened so I think and hope I will get peak in next couple of days! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->